Integrity Contracting Corp.

789 Arrow Road. Unit 8 Toronto ON M9M 2L4
Framing
Integrity Contracting Corp.

Best of 2015 winner 3 timesBest of 2015winner 3 times

Reviews for Integrity Contracting Corp.

Leo from Toronto
Leo from Toronto

Roof Demotion & reframing

Leo from Toronto plant manager
Daniel and his crew did a great job on the demotion & reframing. Tough location to work in, up hi And Industrial equipment under them that could not be damage they had the right equipment and Safety gear to do the job that was very important .Crew was grate in and out as Daniel planned and no extra Down time of production .Price was right and In the future I would call him back.
Thanks Leo

Dear Leo
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your business and glad you choose to have us do your commercial deck re-build.
We look forward to more business from your company.
Best wishes and merry Christmas.

Gerardo Quintero from Etobicoke
Gerardo Quintero from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Full home renovation after got in fire

After talking with several companies Integrity Contracting provided the best price for the service. They delivered the service just on time. We are very satisfy with the professionalism and outstanding customer service.

Dear Mr. Gerardo.
We at Integrity wish to thank you for trusting your home repairs to us. We know it was a very difficult time you and your family went through, making the whole project a very sensitive performance on our part. Thank you for your kind words in this review. Thank you for your amazing attitude towards all the staff, the trades and throughout the difficulties that arouse during the renovation process. Your family and you are truly a blessing to us as a company. I wish you all the success and happiness in this Christmas time and always.
Sincerely
Daniel Vaqueiro

Royal Crown Aluminum Inc
Royal Crown Aluminum Inc

Display

Royal Crown hired Integrity contracting to build a display for the Toronto Homeshow this year. They were there on time and ready to work. You could see that they truly love what they do and the finished product looked amazing. We have never gotten so many compliments on our booth! People were asking how we managed to build such eye catching display with limited amount of space and we gladly passed on the message that it was Integrity Contracting!

Thanks for the great work guys!

Dear Eni and Blair.
I am please to know you guys had a great experience with the booth you commissioned us to build.
I look forward for more collaboration with your company.
Best wishes.

Janet van der Vink from Toronto

Repairs to & painting of an older house

Daniel did a wonderful job for us in the spring of 2013 so we hired him and his crew again in the summer to do a number of outstanding repairs and to paint the interior of our house. When he found a major problem, he not only sent tons of photos and a detailed explanation, he came up with a great and affordable solution. I have nothing but praise for Daniel's work. He is indeed a man of Integrity.

Dear Mrs. Janet. Thank you again for your high praise for our work, for your continued trust and business.
I am glad we were able to help you, and your home has been repaired properly.
Best wishes.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

basement framing

I hired Integrity to frame my basement, and am very glad I did. The end to end experience was very good. On the few occasions Daniel had not fully understood what I was asking for, there was never an issue nor a suggestion that it was a change to the agreed scope. Many times Daniel provided great advice and saved me from some wrong decisions that I would have regretted. While I knew the layout I wanted, I have no experience in this line of work. Daniel would always consider what was being asked and advise me if there was a better way to go about it - or if what I was asking for was just not a sensible way to go. In retrospect, this was exactly the service I needed. Price was competitive, timeliness and punctuality as promised, and quality excellent. I would highly recommend this company.

Dear Mr. David.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
I would also like to thank you for choosing us, we know, there are many options out there to choose from, and we are delighted you opted to have us do your basement framing and roughening.
I wish you and your family the very best.
Sincerely. Daniel.

David V from Toronto
David V from Toronto

Basement bathroom framing

We hired Integrity Contracting to frame our basement bathroom. Daniel and his crew wore courteous and honest. These guys did a fantastic job! Daniel thank you for you advice and great work!!

Dear David
Please accept my gratitude firstly for choosing us for your project and for your kind words and appreciation of our work.
I wish you and family all the very best.
Sincerely
Daniel

Adam Swica from Toronto
Adam Swica from Toronto

porch repair

These guys were great! No only did they do a really beautiful replacement of a very old porch ceiling and restore a part of what is now an antique roof, they were efficient, on time ever day, and kept the work site in impeccable order.
Full marks for Daniel Vaqueiro + team

Dear Mr. Swica
Let me thank you first for choosing Integrity Contracting to handle your home repairs, and for the generous words, and appreciation of our work.
We remain at your service. It was very nice working for you.
My very best regards to you and family.

House repairs, improvements

We met Daniel Vaqueiro at the 2012 Home Show and immediately felt he was the only 'real' contractor there, more interested in doing a good job and satisfying our wishes than in pushing to sell us something glitzy that we did not want at a price we could not afford. And he was true to his word. He did excellent work, on time, in a pleasant and businesslike manner. He did what he promised at the cost he estimated. He kept us apprised, with photos, as the project advanced and was flexible when we asked for additions to the contract. I would add that we had hired another contractor in the past whose overpriced, substandard work was repaired by Daniel and he has restored our confidence in building contractors. We will definitely hire Daniel and his crew again and will recommend him highly to our friends.

Dear Mrs. Janet.
I am overtaken by your appreciation of our work.
Please accept my many thanks for your generous words.
We enjoyed working for you and hope to be of service again soon.

Until then.
My very best regards.!

kin kong from Toronto
kin kong from Toronto

building new house

I met Daniel at the home show last year, and he had an honest first impression. He was very comfortable to talk to, and seemed to be very knowledgeable. This year, I had a new house project in Burlington, and decided to give him a call. He was very punctual, and came to work each day and worked very hard with his team, finding mistakes and flaws in the project, and informed me of them. He provided me with possible solutions to the design mistake and the designer agreed to his observations. As a builder, I would definitely give him another call for my next house.

Dear Mr. Kin

I'm very happy you are pleased with our work and grateful for your kind words.
very best regards!
Daniel

Sergey in North York
Sergey in North York
1 review North York, ON

Adding a header above existing 6-ft door in a load-bearing wall

I was a little concerned when started to look for a framing carpenter - I knew nobody in the industry and none of my friends can recommend me any contractor. I needed to install a header in a frame above a six-foot sliding door in a load-bearing wall in my primary residence without removal of that door - in my opinion a very sensitive job.
I made several calls to different contractors. Not many are available and even less number is willing to take on such a small job.
Daniel was available and willing to take on my project. He came on time for appraisal, provided very detailed explanation of what his company will do for me and gave me a quota within my budget.
The job was completed very next day. Again, Daniel came right on time, job took exactly quoted time with superb quality and no impact to surrounding items. Daniel even went an extra mile and insulated and added a vapour barrier in the area between framing members before installing new header. That was not quoted and I was not charged extra for that.
All garbage was taken away, job site was left clean and shiny.
I'm very happy about how the job is done.
Thank you Daniel!

Dear Mr. Serge.

Thank you for your kind remarks and apresiation.
I am pleased you approve my work and that you are satisfied.
My best wishes!
Daniel.

More about Integrity Contracting Corp.

Welcome to Integrity Contracting Corp. We are a quality Home Additions, framing and Custom Homes Construction company that delivers projects on time, on budget and in quality way at a fair and reasonable market price. Serving Toronto and the GTA.