Shower Lagoon

Reviews for Shower Lagoon

C. Hughes in Mississauga
C. Hughes in Mississauga

Outstanding Work

The shower glass has transformed the look of our shower and the work was fantastic. Billy showed up promptly to take measurements and was in and out with the promise it would be ready in 12 days and it was. They came out to do the install and we’re done in less than an hour. Super polite and professional. I would highly recommend them for any work you may need done.

Hello Mr. Hughes
We are so glad to hear you're happy with our work, customer satisfaction is what kept our business successful for the last 20 years and continuing :)
From Shower Lagoon and Team !!

Petri
Petri
0 reviews Caledon Village, ON

Excellent Service, knowledge and installation

I sourced this company through homestars and am ecstatic about the customer service provided for my shower enclosure. The responsiveness, information provided from my first contact through to installation was excellent. I would highly recommend this company for any shower glazing requirements.

So glad to hear you're happy !!
Thank You from all our Shower Lagoon Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Shower glass doors

Amazing craftsmanship and excellent customer service. I needed shower doors ASAP and they completed the job on time. I would highly recommend them, very happy with the result.
See attached pictures of the washroom shower doors.

Thank You very much for your kind words ! Our customer satisfaction is our main priority :) Glad to hear you're happy!

Ester in Toronto
Ester in Toronto

Ensuite bathroom project

We recently completed a full bathroom reno and the cherry on top was the glass install by Billy. The measurements, delivery and install was right on schedule; the glass and the matte black clips are sleek and modern. Working with Billy went smoothly, would definitely recommend.

Hello Ester

Thank you very much for the kind review and we are glad to hear you're happy .. We appreciate it :)

Thanks
From SHOWER LAGOON AND TEAM !!

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto

Quick Shower door install

Billy was a fast and efficient worker. He came in doing measurements of a new bathroom we were trying to install. He asked us what colour hardware we wanted and gave us options to change the handle to a more modern look.

On the day of the installation, he and his buddy was quick and efficient and cleaned up everything.

Thank You Zoe for the kind review !! Much appreciated :)

Shower Lagoon and Team !!

Marina in Moncton
Marina in Moncton

Shower doors

I received great service from everyone at Shower Lagoon and the shower doors look amazing. The installation went smoothly, with very little mess and no hassle. Thank you Billy and Nelly.

Thank you very much for your kind words !! Customer satisfaction is our main priority :)

Bathroom shower enclosure + beveled mirror

This is the second project we had Shower Lagoon do for us. They do quality work, using quality materials. Billy is super to work with and his install teams are courteous, professional and they leave the worksite as clean as it was when they arrived. I would strongly recommend them for your glass related projects.

Thank You for the kind words !! We love to see customers recognize the hard work that goes into every task !

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

WINE CELLAR ENCLOSURE

SHOWER LAGOON DID A FANTASTIC JOB !
BOTH NELLY AND BILLY WERE GREAT TO DEAL WITH AND THEY CAME IN ON BUDGET AND ON TIME AS PROMISED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHOWER LAGOON!

John
Thank You for the kind review , we're so pleased to hear that your happy with our work .. Our family business have been around for over 20 years and the reason is happy customers !! Enjoy :)

SHOWER LAGOON INC

Balbir in Toronto
Balbir in Toronto

Shower Enclosures of Custom House

Shower Lagoon did an amazing job of shower Glass Enclosures in my custom house. Billy is highly skilled, trustworthy and caring person who paid so much attention to details in providing the quote and completing the quality job on time. I was so overwhelmed by his offer to switch a door that I ordered incorrectly without a towel bar. I am so grateful to find him for my job based on his wonderful reviews!

Balbir
It was absolutely a pleasure doing work for you ! I'm glad to hear your happy . Customer satisfaction is our priority as always been .

Shower Lagoon Inc and Team

More about Shower Lagoon

If you are looking for the finest quality of glass enclosures for your shower room, home or office look no more. Shower Lagoon is a family company for the last 27 years. We have provided our clients (residential & commercial) with loyalty, quality, and dependability. We can design and manufacture any shower glass enclosure and glass doors in our factory using only the best materials. glass entrances, glass railings, frameless sliding system shower glass, glass storefronts, glass partitions, and many more services.

We service all of GTA: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Woodbridge, Vaughan, and Oakville!

Call us for a free quote and you will not be disappointed!
905-265-1476