Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Jeannine in St. John's
Jeannine in St. John's
1 review St. John'S, NL

Move from Toronto to Ottawa

I recently had a move from Toronto to Ottawa using the services of Angel Movers. There were a lot of potential things that could have gone wrong with the move but the movers and Anna in customer care were very professional and addressed all my concerns. The movers wrapped all my furniture and took great care in moving it. They were very efficient in the time it took to do my move also. I am happy to say that I highly recommend using the friendly and professional staff at Angel Movers as it was a pleasure to deal with them and my furniture was moved with great care. Anna and the movers are an amazing team!

Hi Jeannine! We say it time and time again - great customers make for light work - and you are proof of that! We truly enjoyed working with you, you are definitely part of our family. We wish you all the best in your new Ottawa home.

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto

Moving company

I am very happy with their service and they were very professional. They came on time, and worked really hard. They did a good job with wrapping, storing the items in the truck and putting them in the order in the new house.

Hi Gina, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our honor, and pleasure, to be of service to you. We wish you all the best always.

Toronto416
Toronto416

Fantastic Moving Service

Efficient and friendly service. Helped with our move to a condo unit and make everything a breeze. We highly recommend their moving services, as it was worth every penny and saves a lot of headaches.

Hi There, we were delighted to provide you with support and assistance to make your move go easier. We appreciate your kind words, your business, and you!

Fully satisfied

The truck arrived on time with 3 movers. They started immediately, very
organized. Covers on their shoes to protect my carpets, I was surprised
how many items each person would carry, finished earlier than the time
allotted which reduced the cost
Never complained when a problem occurred. They were a pleasure to
work with.

Hi There! Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words/opinion of our moving service. It was our pleasure to assist. Please continue to be happy, and well.

Only Moving Company I would use

We actually found Angel Movers on Homestars for one of our company moves and fond Anna and her team to be extremely conscientious and careful. Anna was so professional and their attention to detail was so helpful. We decided to use them for our move to our cottage more than once. Their team was amazing and built our furniture including bunk beds which are not easy. Each time we got the same guys and it made a difference- they knew what we needed and did it was efficiently and professionally.

We remember the very first day you found us, for your colleague, what a day that was! You have been wonderful to work with, and for, ever since. We are grateful to have such wonderful people around us, thank you.

move

I have never been more pleased with how arrangements were made, followed up and completed. The gentlemen who physically did the move worked qiclkly, efficiently and neatly. I will be recommending them to everyone I know that is downsizing adn moving. Again thank you for the efficient office work, physical work and follow-up.

It was our pleasure, and honor, to be of service to you. Thank you for your kind words.
We wish you all the best always.

Meagan in Toronto
Meagan in Toronto

Fantastic & trustworthy movers

I couldn't be happier about our experience with Angel Movers. From their customer service lead, Anna (who is just lovely) to all three of the movers who made our day so seamless, it was such a fantastic experience. The team went above and beyond for us, making three stops to pick up various items for our move, wrapping mattresses/couches, deconstructing and rebuilding couches/beds, all in the face of several flights of stairs! They maintained their positive attitudes and professionalism at all times. We trusted them completely with delicate items (and a Peloton) and they truly made what would have been a stressful day so incredible. Everything arrived at the new house in perfect shape - nothing broken or damaged because of the care they took in moving our things. We would highly recommend Angel movers for anyone that is looking for honest, trustworthy, credible moving experts that will go above and beyond to make your day the best it can be. Thank you to the team at Angel for your incredible service, positivity and professionalism (to name a few)!

Meagan! We always say it time and time again ... fantastic customers like you make for light work! Thank you for your amazing attitude, and wonderful personality. It has been our pleasure, and honor, to be of service to you. We wish you all the best always.

Shafin in Markham
Shafin in Markham

Amazing moving team; unprofessional office/management team

The movers themselves (Steve and his team) were excellent. They came in right on time and carefully moved our belongings from our condo to our new home with car and professionalism. There was one small issue with a broken leg on a dresser which was addressed on the spot.

The dispatch/office team is another story. On the day of the move 3 movers were sent instead of 2 (our quote was for 2 movers at a rate of $125 per hour). The move was 4.25 hour and yet we were charged on our visa (absent of an invoice) for significantly more than what we had agreed to on our initial contract.

The contract gave an estimate and also states "You will be charged actual time/travel costs upon completion of the move. We always aim to complete the move in less time than the estimate when and where we can."

I asked for clarification for the charge on two separate days after our move and was promised a call back. A call back was never made on either day. I finally received an invoice that showed 7 hours billed for the move. Today I asked to speak to Johan the manager. Johan called me back and while I was trying to explain our concerns I was told that we are trying to 'nickle and dime' and he hung up the phone mid conversation.

Never once did I ask for a refund. I simply asked for a call back to understand a charge that was not congruent with the contract we signed.

My request to speak with Johan was simply to suggest that sending an accurate contract and engaging in transparent and accurate billing practice is preferable to changing the terms of an agreement and incorrectly/subjectively billing a customer.

5 stars for the moving team. 0 stars for management and the dispatch/office team.

Dear Shafin,

It’s a shame you are taking this public. Seeing that we are here now I can also say that harassing our office staff and using threatening language is not tolerated at Angel Movers.

We conducted your move without any issues until you started harassing our office staff and being condescending.

YOUR MOVE CAME IN 1.5 hours UNDER THE ESTIMATE.

Writing bad and incorrect content about hardworking people is usually a reflection of the authors personality.

We still wish you well!

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

ericahelmer@gmail.com

I called Angel in a pinch, I was planning a relatively quick move across the province from Toronto to Ottawa and wasn't feeling good about the response time it was taking from other movers I was already talking too ... so roughly 3 weeks before (yep, that quick :P) I decided to call the #1 movers on Homestars.

Thankfully - they were able to squeeze me in right where I needed to be. The movers were super friendly and helpful. NOTHING was broken (record for movers in my book) it was quick, easy and slightly less than quoted when all was done - despite ice storms the day they made the drive. 5 stars, A+++

Hi Erica! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted we were able to be there for you. We wish you all the very best. Be Happy. Be Well.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
0 reviews Petawawa, ON

InterCity Move

In a word, awesome. The ladies in the office did a great job of setting things up. On the day of the move the guys arrive on time and in great spirits. The made quick work of loading our household and storage unit. At the other end 400k away the arrived early and had everything offloaded in short order.

Hi Jim!! We always say great customers make for light work, and you are living proof of it! We all thoroughly enjoyed working with/for you, and wish you all the very best in your new forever far away home - with more space and cleaner air! Thanks for making us all smile.
Be Well.

More about Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Proud Winner of Best of Homestars 2017, 2019, and 2020!

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd saves you time, money, and energy when comparing moving quotes for Toronto and the GTA, as we post our every-day, low prices and rates, on our web site and take pride doing so! We also make it easy to find secure storage solutions with our affiliate depository providers in and around the Greater Toronto Area.

***

Whether you are moving within the GTA or far North, East, West Ontario - even to Quebec- we will move your personal belongings with integrity, respect, and the security of knowing we are not passing off your move to a third party.

***

Call us today, introduce yourself to our Customer Care, and receive your free customized estimate.

***

HOUSEHOLD MOVING | STORAGE | RESIDENTIAL RELOCATIONS | PACKING SERVICES | PIANO MOVING | CORPORATE RELOCATIONS | CONDO MOVERS | ESTATES | DOWNSIZING | MOVE MANAGEMENT | TORONTO MOVERS | SCARBOROUGH MOVERS |YORK REGION MOVERS | GTA MOVING | BETTER MOVERS GROUP | ACCESS STORAGE AFFILIATE | LONG DISTANCE MOVING
Household Moving, Professional Packing, Professional Piano Moving, Office Movers, Corporate Relocation, Condo Moves, Retirement Moves, Residential Relocations, Warehouse Moves, Storage, Downsizing, Estates, Long Distance Moving, Commercial Furniture Delivery, Furniture Assembly, Internal Residential Moving, Internal Corporate Moves, Ikea Dis-Assembly/Re-Assembly, Furniture Staging, Move Management