The Roof Whisperer

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Nala in Toronto
Nala in Toronto

Loved my experience with the team!

I have recently moved to Oakville and decided to hire The Roof Whisperer upon the recommendation of my neighbor for a chimney repair job. I must say the team is just excellent! They were just a call away, arrived on time and completed the work quickly. Their friendly demeanor and finesse in work is something worth mentioning. Loved my experience with the team!

Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience with us. The Roof Whisperer is a one stop company when it comes to any repair form eaves up. Chimneys are an important part of roof system.

Christopher in North York
Christopher in North York

Highly impressed with their work

I am very happy with top quality skylight repair services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team is exceptionally diligent and punctual. They followed the given timeline strictly so there were no delays in work. I was highly impressed with their work culture and dedication. Hats off to their precision and knowledge! Plus, the prices are kept very genuine.

Charles in Vaughan
Charles in Vaughan

Quality Services!!

5 stars to the proficient team of The Roof Whisperer for completing the difficult roof replacement job at my home so quickly. The team is highly competent and is a great pick for anyone looking for quality services at an affordable price. Contact them today for value for money roofing services in Vaughan that are sure to win your heart!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Roof Whisperer

They have a really good and friendly team of professionals. The tech team replaced a half of my roof and it didn't take much time. I can recommend these guys!

Kevin Johnson in Coquitlam
Kevin Johnson in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

utterly flawless!

I would recommend anybody searching for a dependable roofing organization in Toronto to connect with The Roof Whisperer! The team is exceptionally talented and profoundly proficient. The costing is very genuine and the services are utterly flawless!

Rox
Rox

Reasonable roofer but some communication gaps

The hard working owner of this company acts with integrity. They did terrific work for my neighbour so I hired them for a small job in 2013. They came to our rescue when a windstorm left a hole in our joint roof and did an emergency repair at no charge. We hired them for a joint project with the same neighbour 2018/2019. Unfortunately, there were many delays and the work took a few months longer than expected. Additional communication on the status of the project was needed. We felt that we were always in the dark. We ended up hiring another company to do our flat roof in late 2019.

Hi Rox, thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. We do apologize for the delay but we were confused from communication between three parties. We left some materials safely on roof till you and neighbor would decide on rest of project. We were put in a position where we could not decide what to do since each party had different requests and needs. However I am glad you had it resolved with a different vendor.

Jen in North York
Jen in North York

genuineprice!

I am extremely impressed with the competence and skill of The Roof Whisperer, Mississauga. The team gave me top-rate roof repair services at very affordable rate. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality roofing services at a genuine price!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

budget!

From my personal experience with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto, I can easily rank them as the #1 roof replacement company in the city. The team is very responsible and delivers first-rate services at genuine prices. You can easily trust them with your roofing problems to get the most suitable solution in budget!

Myla in Coquitlam
Myla in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

definitely recommend!

I am actually short of words to describe the proficiency of The Roof Whisperer, Burlington. The team gave me top-notch roof repair services at a very pocket-friendly price. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends in the city!

Mark Davila in North York
Mark Davila in North York

impressive skill and knowledge!

I had great pleasure working with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto for roof replacement work at my office. The team is very easy to work with and is quite quick in delivering work. They possess impressive skill and knowledge!

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: