The Roof Whisperer

The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Mark Davila in North York
Mark Davila in North York

impressive skill and knowledge!

I had great pleasure working with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto for roof replacement work at my office. The team is very easy to work with and is quite quick in delivering work. They possess impressive skill and knowledge!

Thank you for your review.

Anrdea in Toronto
Anrdea in Toronto

Very satisfied

I just loved the top-notch skylight installation services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team is very knowledgeable, helpful and quick. They take adequate measures to ensure your safety while performing the work. Very satisfied!

Thank you for your review.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Strongly recommended

I would love to tell all that The Roof Whisperer is one of the most dependable roofing companies I have ever worked with. I was running short on time as I had to leave the city next week. I called the team to ask if they could replace the whole roof my house in Burlington in just 5 days. To my surprise, the team agreed and managed to finish this mammoth task well before time! Strongly recommended!

Hello Aron, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. The Roof Whisperer professional team is glad to have provided you with the professional and dependable service every homeowner deserves. Thank you for your trust and for choosing The Roof Whisperer.

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Very genuine people!

I am not quite used to writing reviews, but I just wanted to do it for The Roof Whisperer as a token of appreciation for the amazing work the team performed at my home in Toronto. I called them for skylight repairs, the task which was being delayed from long. The team performed the work quickly and did not rip me off! Very genuine people!

Thank you, Billy, for taking the time to leave us a 10-star review. The Roof Whisperer Toronto professional skylight repair team s offers quality skylight repairs of all kinds. We help get your skylight back into high performance and perfection without you breaking the bank. We love what we do and value you as a customer, thank you for your business.

Alicia in Toronto
Alicia in Toronto

The team was very courteous and knowledgeable about the work.

I just loved the work of roof replacement that The Roof Whisperer performed at my home in Toronto. The team was very courteous and knowledgeable about the work. The prices are very fair, which is another added bonus of going with the company!

Alicia, we are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with the Roof Whisperer. Our roof repair team is always prepared to perform with the best attitude to provide our valued customers with excellent service. Thank you for trusting our team for your roof repair, and we will look forward to serving you in the future with your home services.

Andy Maniscalco
Andy Maniscalco

Very genuine and marvelous service

I would suggest anyone looking for a reliable roofing company in Toronto to get in touch with The Roof Whisperer! The team is very dedicated and highly knowledgeable about their work. The prices are very genuine and the services are absolutely marvelous!

Thank you, Andy, for your positive feedback. The Roof Whisperer is thrilled to hear that our professional roofing team was able to comply with your goals and provide you with quality roofing. Once again, thanks for trusting your home services with our company.

Heather Azcuna in Thornhill
Heather Azcuna in Thornhill
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent customer service of The Roof Whisperer

I am all praises for the excellent customer service of The Roof Whisperer! I called them for skylight installation job at my home, which was completed perfectly in a short time. The team was just one call away and very courteous to answer all my queries!

Hello Heather. The Roof Whisperer is happy to hear that our professional skylight installation team provided you with excellent service. Choosing the right skylight that meets the quality and affordability margin is essential. We appreciate your trust! Thank you for your business.

Thomas Clementi
Thomas Clementi

Very genuine and top-notch service

I would highly recommend The Roof Whisperer! Before replacing my flat roof, the team properly inspected it if replacement could be avoided. The team is very genuine and you can trust them with closed eyes! Plus, the work is top-notch!

Thomas, our commitment to our customer service is to give suggestions that the customers can take to guarantee the safety of sloped or flat roofs. If this means that a straightforward fix is all that is needed, we will say so. The Roof Whisperer team appreciates the time you take to share your rating with us. Our professional roof technicians will always be ready to help you with professional and hassle-free roof repairs. Thank you for your business with our company.

Anton Riley in Toronto
Anton Riley in Toronto

Highly impressed by their service!!

I am highly impressed by the excellent job performed by The Roof Whispers. The team was very prompt in identifying the leakage problem in my roof and installed high quality shingles on our sloping roof. The work was completed well on time and the services were exceptionally reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Thank you, Anton, for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Emergency roof repairs can be pretty complicated, impacting the homeowner's peace of mind. The Roof Whisperer roof repairing technicians always offer the best materials, such as high-quality shingles, Slate roofs, and metal roofs, including copper for your sloping roof. Different roofing issues require other solutions. Once again, thank you for trusting our company with your home services.

Rick Edwards in Toronto
Rick Edwards in Toronto

One call away

After many disappointment from several roof repairer, starting from failure in punctuality to a meager turnover rate, I decided to give it one more trial eventually. Coincidentally, I came across Roof Whisperer. I didn't know how fortunate I was until they did a long-lasting repair on my Roof and to now think of how amusing they are when it comes to punctuality. They are just one call away, and in the blink of an eye, they will be at your disposal. I am a living experience.

Hello Rick, our primary focus is to provide our customers with an honest and respectful service. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback! The Roof Whisperer professional roof technicians work hard to leave a mark when working on what they love to do. Thank you for choosing The Roof Whisperer team with your roof repair.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field. At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Grimsby?