The Roof Whisperer

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Ryan F.
Ryan F.

Replaced leaking garage flat roof

We have just had our leaking, flat garage roof replaced by Arthur, from the Roof Whisperer. From the very beginning, when he set up the appointment for the quote, until the job was completed, we were highly satisfied and impressed by his professionalism, knowledge, advice, and high standard of workmanship. A previous roofing company, who did our eaves troughs and sidings, unfortunately did not do a professional job, and Arthur kindly, without charge, repaired some of this messy workmanship. The site was left spotlessly clean. It has been a pleasure to do business with him, as he is so personable and charming and an absolute pleasure to work with. We strongly recommend that you use Arthur for your roof.

Hi Ryan;

Wow! Great review and kind words for the team.We aim for professionalism and a high standard in workmanship at all times. Thank you for your referral.

Bhavani in Scarborough
Bhavani in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Roof Flashing

I hired this company to roof flashing for my new house. The company price was reasonable and the service superb. I am very pleased with the service provided by Arthur. Even when he came to provide the quote, he thoroughly checked the roof, the work to be done before providing the quote. He explained the scope of work and came on time and finished on time. He was very professional and pleasant to deal with. Jean is also very informative and keep you inform of what is going on.

Hi Bhavani,

Thank you for your review and kind words. Glad that we were able to work for you.

Al in North york
Al in North york
1 review North York, ON

Replace garage flat roof.

My whole experience with Arthur and his crew was positive. Their workmanship was tidy, and complete. Arthur, took the upfront time to thoroughly scope the job and discuss it with me as necessary to come up with workable options. He provided a detailed estimate and completed the work on time. Customer satisfaction was a very high priority.
I would readily recommend The Roof Whisperer to others.

Hi Al;

Thank you about this positive review. We will always be upfront and check out the job in order to give the client workable options.
We thoroughly enjoyed working for you.

Thanks from The Roof Whisperer Team

Tim S in East york
Tim S in East york
1 review TORONTO, ON

Aurthur, Jean and team did a great job replacing the shingles and providing new venting on our house. He delivered on expectations throughout the entire project from showing when scheduled to quote the job to completing the work on time. He even adjusted the invoice down when it was determined that there was less metal work required than originally expected. I would recommend The Roof Whisperer to anyone looking for a professional roofer who take pride in their work - a quality job! Thanks Aurthur.

Hello Tim;

Great review! We aim to deliver on expectations of the client. Thank you in advance for any referrals from you.

Thanks again- The Roof Whisperer Team

Vanessa
Vanessa

Roof repair and New Skylight

A bathroom reno, followed by a heavy rainstorm forced us to address a problem we knew was there - our roof underneath our roof deck had a serious leak. Arthur was fast and friendly. He was at our house within a day of contact. He was honest in his assessment of our problem. It was nice to deal with someone who had a technical grasp on what the issue was, as well as the understanding of how to deal with people stressed out from a recent reno. Kyle, the guy who showed up to do the work was speedy and tidy and took away all the garbage. All in all it was a pleasant experience for an unpleasant situation.

Hi Vanessa;

We appreciate this review on Homestars. It was a please working for you and assisting you at the stressful time.

Thank you from The Roof Whisperer Team

Paul .
Paul .

New Roof for Entire House

I needed a new roof (and apparently a new chimney too). Arthur was the first to give me a quote for the job, and after meeting with a few companies, I went with The Roof Whisperer. Arthur seemed very honest and down-to-earth (no b.s.), which I really appreciated. Once he and his team got started, they discovered my chimney was in bad shape too. I got a few quotes, and he brought a guy to quote as well. Once again, we went with Arthur - why? He was able to have his guy do it quickly and at around the same cost as others quotes. He did an excellent job, and our neighbour is now going to use him as well. All-in-all, we were very pleased with Arthur and team and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Hi Paul;

Thanks for these kind words. Honesty and being down to earth is the best policy at all times. Thank you in advance for any referrals that you send us.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Peak and Flat Roof Repair

Arthur from TRW was the first person to do a site review and quote. His price was reasonable as he focused only on work that needed to be done. Most of the other quotes included work on my front peak roof which has another 3-5 years of life. Arthur acknowledged this and told us he would be happy to come back to do that job when needed. Arthur and his crew did a great job - they kept the site clean (bagging shingles and debris on the roof and lowering it down with a rope to keep my property and my neighbour's property free of debris) and got the job completed on schedule and for the agreed price. We noticed a few issues after the job was completed and Aurthur sent his crew back the same day to resolve those issues without question. We're very satisfied with the work and I will definitely use TRW again.

Hi Josh;

Thank you for this review on Homestars. We are striving to make the customer happy with respecting his property and any issues that may arise. Thank you for keeping us in mind for any future projects.

Sean Ramkellawan in York
Sean Ramkellawan in York
1 review YORK, ON

Skylight Installation

I had two skylights installed in my attic by the Roof Whisperer. I could not be more happy with results of this project and far surpassed my expectations.

Quotes and Communication: I went through four iterations of quotes that finally met my budget. Lag between quotes took a few days due to the changing project specs and hours of work of the owner. Please expect emails to be answered either early morning or late evening but they get answered and even followed up by a phone call when needed.

Project Time lines and expectations: Once a decision was made to go with the Roof Whisperer, I was slotted into a schedule that was dependent upon work already commissioned. The estimated project duration was dead on but the time line was delayed by a few days due to previous work and rain delays, which is to be expected as this is their busy season.

Professionalism: I would rate this as very high. Arthur, the owner, was very personable, friendly and offered many cost saving ideas to fit my budget. The workers were very respectful to my property and everyone in my household. The clean up process was also very good and left the property as they found it; all scraps, equipment, etc were removed before the project was complete.

Overall I was extremely pleased with the product this project produced and process that got me there. I will be using the Roof Whisperer next year for the my roof replacement and another additional skylight.

Hi Sean;

Wow! Thank you for taking the time once again from your busy schedule to write such a good review. So pleased that you are happy with your skylights.We look forward to working with you on your project next year.

Thank You from The Roof Whisperer Team

Walter Blackwell in North york
Walter Blackwell in North york
1 review North York, ON

Roof repairs due to racoon damage

I phoned Jean to have a look at this job. He was fast, efficient, courteous and the work was well done. What more can you ask for? Excellent. Very Happy.

Hi Walter;

Thank you for your review.n We try to respond in a timely and efficient manner for roofing issues. Please keep us in mind if an issue should arise again.

The Roof Whisperer Tean

Lev Gorman in Thornhill
Lev Gorman in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

evestroughs replacement

It was a great experience to deal with nice, honest, professional guys from The Roof Whisperer. I would recommend this team to anyone who needs a roof job to be perfectly done.

Hello Lev;

We were pleased that you gave us the opportunity to do the work at your home. Thank you for this review.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: