The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Masha Gorman in Thornhill
Masha Gorman in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Replacement of evestroughs and downspouts.

We are very grateful for the most efficient job that was quoted, scheduled, executed and cleaned up after flawlessly. Especially touching was to see a couple of newly installed elements that we did not even know had been missing before.
This is the company that we will remember and recommend to anyone in need.
Thank You, Jean and Arthur!

Hi Masha;

Thanks for your review and thank you in advance for any referrals that you may send us.

Aly in Toronto
Aly in Toronto

Front Roof Replacement

I am not one to normally write reviews for any company, but the service I have received from The Roof Whisperer has compelled me to write this.

The service from both Jean and Arthur is impeccable. Jean is a delight to deal with and has quotes, invoices etc out in record time. Arthur is at your place at exactly the time he said he will be, if not earlier and before you know it, not only has he explained the problem to you in simple terms, but he has explained options for repair and prioritized immediate and long term requirements.

The job was done on time, and to date we have had 0 problems with the work. If you are looking for a company built on great service, look no further.

I look forward to working with The Roof Whisperer on my next project!

Hi Aly;

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write this review.We enjoyed working with you and will be pleased once again to work on the upcoming project.

The Roof Whisperer TEam

Peter McNickel
Peter McNickel
2 reviews North York, ON

Roof Repair

During a storm, a tree branch had broke lose and caved in a section of our roof. Immediately I started calling around for roofing companies that could help me out. After a few that did not even respond and a few that gave outrageous quotes, a friend found The Roof Whisperer for me. It was late when I called but someone at the company answered and was kind and helped me out by booking a emergency visit from Arthur. Arthur was professional and knowledgeable, his quote was fair but it was his references and and professionalism that sold me. The roof repair was completed without a hitch and with great speed and quality also. I put The Roof Whisperers business card on my fridge and even gave one to a friend. I would recommend The Roof Whisperer to anyone!

Hi Peter;

Thank you for the review. We are please that we could assist you in this emergency and do the repairs needed to give you peace of mind. Please do not hesitate to call us again if the need arises or to make any referrals. Thank you in advance.

joey panko in Toronto
joey panko in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Cant tell you how impressed I am with the Roof
Whisperer, I am a contractor myself and I feel that you should always leave work such as this to professionals, they exceeded my expectations and I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone needing Quality roofing done at fair and reasonable prices.

Hi Joey;

We appreciate your review on Homestars. Thank you in advance for any referrals that you may give us.

Kent in Toronto
Kent in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Fascia and eaves repair

We live in the South annex in a century home. We had our roof replaced a few years ago. Some old plastering from the third floor fascia fell away this spring, exposing our attic space to weather and potential animal invasion. As well, the upper eaves trough had come away from the house enough to allow a bird to build a nest in the space!
I had contacted two other roofing contractors for estimates without the courtesy of a return call due in part to the size and complication of the job. After a few weeks of frustration, I spotted The Roof Whisperer's sign in front of a neighbourhood house.
After making an appointment over the phone with the pleasant and friendly Jean, Arthur came by to look at the problem the next day. He came up with an affordable and simple solution that was exactly what I was looking for. He quoted me a number on the spot, and the next morning, Jean had emailed a detailed and matching estimate.
Arthur was able to schedule me in a few days later.
He and his crew did a fantastic, clean and thorough job. They were efficient and detailed in finishing the project.
I found that dealing with Arthur and Jean was a great experience. I highly recommend The Roof Whisperer. Thanks for a great job!

Hi Kent;

Wow! Thanks for the great review and kind words on Homestars and sharing your experience with everyone.

dinesh
dinesh
1 review MARKHAM, ON

skylight

i have my 2 skylight leaking and cracked.i have few quotes from
roof contractor from same web side none of them come closer to roof whisperer price.i have done my jobs with them.and arthur is very good person.he advice and did great job.wish him all the best with his business
and in future i will get my roof job with this company
thanks

Hi Dinesh;

Thank you for your kind review on Homestars. We were pleased to be your skylight specialist of choice and look forward to any future roofing work that you may have.

Brian in North york
Brian in North york

minor repairs after critter damage

racoons got into the garage, made a family, and that is where the story begins.

Mark, AnythingWild; removed our unwanted guests, promptly, not to mention very professionally and humanely. Mark then suggested Arthur (The Roof Whisperer). Within 24 hours, the repairs were done. A very good team. I still shake my head.

Just perfect! I'm now back to my yard work and getting ready to plant veggies! The home owner stuff we adore.

High 555555555555555s

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review on Homestars. We aim for prompt and efficient service so the homeowner can have peace of mind and enjoy those planted vegetables.

Serge in Concord
Serge in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Flat Roof with 3 Skylights

We had a flat roof project and Roof Whisperer did an amazing job. Before we hired Roof Whisperer we had other contractors to take a look and received a lot of miss-information about the type of the skylights that should be used on that specific project. Arthur from Roof Whisperer right away identified that skylight we were going to use were of the wrong type. It appears that a lot of roofing companies don’t know what they’re doing. This saved us a lot money and time because wrong skylights would cause a lot of problems.
After this we only deal with roof whisperer for all our projects. They are always reliable and professional and their quality surpasses many of the competitors. Hiring a good roofing company will save you a lot of money in the long run.

Hi Serge;

Thank you for your great review. The Roof Whisperer are skylight and roofing specialists and take great pride in this. We respond quickly to the homeowners requests and give them honest and reliable service. Thank you for thinking about us for any future projects.

Samantha and Chris
Samantha and Chris
4 reviews King City, ON

Roof Repair

When faced with a leaky roof panic mode sets in! What a relief it was to have the Roof Whisperer to rely on! Arthur and his team were at my home within hours of my call and were able to assess the problem immediatly! Within 24 hours the repair was complete and I could rest assured with there great warranty that I wouldnt have to worry about the next rain fall.
From my first plesent call to Jean (at the office) to the repair being completed by Arthur himself I was very impressed with the level of professional, friendly service.
I would reccomend the Roof Whisperer to anyone and am very satisfied with the job well done!!
Thanks guys!

Hi Samantha;

It was a pleasure working for you. We aim to respond in a timely manner when there is an emergency roof leak. Thank you in advance for any referrals that you may send us.

Gord Chisholm in North york
Gord Chisholm in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

The Roof Whisperer's staff were very professional. As we had a leak in our roof, they made a point of fixing it the same day that we called. Very pleased with the job. Recommend they highly.

Hi Gord and Ruth;

Thank you for your review and allowing us to work at your home. We look forward to assisting you in the future with future work.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: