The Roof Whisperer

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Sloped roof replacement, excellent work and price.

Arthur came out to look at my leaking roof the next day after I called and gave me a very reasonable quote on the spot. The work was completed the following week as promised and with the proper materials that were missing before, like ice and water shield and edge flashing. Completely happy with the job and I would highly recommend.

Thank you Mike. I can stress out enough the importance of installing a proper roof system. It will protect your home for many decades to come and also the environment by reducing waste.
Arhtur

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Installed a flat roof

We had Arthur redo a flat roof using a type of material called flexstone which we love. There was an issue with it and they stood by their warranty and had it fixed.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Roof repair - repeat customer

Arthur first did a tune up on my new roof in 2012 and came back this year when I called him to diagnose a new issue. He was the only provider to find the issue and fixed it without much wait or fuss. I will use the Roof Whisperer any time a need comes up.

Boyan in Thornhill
Boyan in Thornhill

Roof shingles replacement on the house and the garage, Skylight Installation

Arthur and the entire crew have been a pleasure to work with. They replaced my roof shingles on time and on budget 5 years ago. They also professionally installed 4x4 ft and 2x4 ft Velux skylights. Since then, Arthur replaced roofs in 60% of the houses on my street, a testament as to how my neighbors rated his work. I had my garage roof replaced couple of months ago, again excellent work and service. I recommend Arthur and The Roof Whisperer without reservation.

Speedy service, great communication!

One side of fascia fell off due to strong wind. Called couple companies but no reply. One actually said that they will show up in a week but kept holding me off. Arthur replied me the same day with quote and detailed explanation of repair. He kept me posted of the exact time and date they will arrive. Despite the fact that it was busy season and such a small repair job, I was able to have my roof repaired in a week. Very appreciated.

JJ
JJ

New Roof

Quotation was very clear and detailed. Gave links to all materials that were proposed. Workers were very polite and professional. Very neat and cleaned up well after the project was completed. We were pleased with the workmanship and materials used.

Hi JJ,
Thank you for your feedback and the review. It is very important to know what is being installed on your roof. Being informed is the key to make good decisions. Installing long lasting products is what I preach everyday protecting your home and the environment. Thanks again.
Arthur

Bill
Bill

Emergency repair within 3 hours of my call.

Long story but some fool stepped on my roof and put a hole in it. When it rained the next day the roof was like Niagara Falls. I called The Roof Whisperer and Arthur and his crew showed up within 3 hours of my call. It was all done and fixed within half an hour. These guys are real pros. 10 star service and quality.

Hi Bill;

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy that we were able to assist you with the roof repair.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again if the need arises.

Ivar in Toronto
Ivar in Toronto

Roof repairs and replacement

We have used The Roof Whisperer in the past for repairs we needed on our roof after wind damage and were equally pleased with them when they did a full roof replacement for us. They were timely, courteous and I was clearly explained the process. They use a higher quality product across the board and it has lead to a roof that I am sure we will get extra years out of.

Hi Ivar;

So pleased that you contacted our company to do your full roof.We aim to please the homeowner with the quality of our product and service.Your time writing this review is appreciated. Thank you.

Karri
Karri

Roof leak

Our roof started leaking into our kitchen on a day of heavy rain. I called The Roof Whisperer who sent Arthur over the next day to inspect the roof and provide us with a quote. He was friendly, polite and efficient. He quickly figured it was the fasteners for our pool solar panel system up on the roof that were causing the issue, explained what they'd do to fix it, said that a crew could come over the next day to fix it, and provided the quote. Next day the crew came and fixed the issue in just a couple of hours. I was happy with the service and glad it didn't turn out to be anything bigger.

Hi Karri;

Thank you for calling our company and us being able to assist you.Please keep us in mind if any other roofing need arises.

teresa nairne in Toronto
teresa nairne in Toronto

Fixing Eavestroughs and Downspouts

Unfortunately for us, we had a horrible experience with the contractor that did the renovation in our house. As a result, we were left with many things that needed to be fixed; among them, a section of our house's eavestroughs and downspouts. This is, as you may understand, an small job (in comparison with bigger jobs) and it was very difficult to find a contractor that would care to fit us in their schedule. Thanks to God, Arthur, Flori and Jane got back to us and now, the problem - that could have ended becoming a "big" problem if not addressed- is resolved. We definitively do recommend The Roof Whisperer. They do "care" and their work is the one that you would expect from great professionals. Thank you to all of you!!

Hello Teresa;

Thank you once again for having our company do your eaves and downspouts. We take pride in our work and try to make the customer happy.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: