The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Freya Morrison in Thornhill
Freya Morrison in Thornhill

Roof repair

Arthur was repairing the roof of the home adjacent to mine and noticed holes in my shingles. At my neighbour's recommendation I called The Roof Whisperer. Jean, the receptionist, was warm, friendly and extremely obliging - a pleasure to speak to. Work was scheduled and completed promptly. Arthur was accommodating and also a pleasure to deal with.

I would definitely call on them for any future roof repairs.

Hi Freya;

Thanks for your kind words. We try to assist in a timely manner and catch any problem before it gets bigger. Please keep us in mind for future needs should they arise.

Dorina Gjopalaj in Etobicoke
Dorina Gjopalaj in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Arthur replace the roof on our house and did an amzing job.

Arthur and his teem delivered a quality product on time, and on budget. The team at The Roof Whispere is very accommodating and easy to work with. I will continue to use their services in the future. They are a pleasure to deal with and honored their word. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends. Thank you Arthur and the team for doing a wonderful job.

Hi Dorina;

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working at your home. Thank you in advance for any referrals that you do for us.

Sabrina in Thornhill
Sabrina in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Roof Repair

Arthur and team are very professional and honest, and work completed was top notch. Very prompt, friendly and no pressuring to hire which I liked. The before and after pictures are great so you can see without climbing a ladder. Two thumbs up for sure!

Hi Sabrina;

It was a pleasure coming to you home and being able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to call us again or refer us to any of your friends.

Yeny in Aurora
Yeny in Aurora
1 review AURORA, ON

Roof repair

Arthur did a great job on my house's roof! The wind storm blew off lots of shingles on Monday afternoon, I called The Roof Whisperer Monday night and Jean answered the phone right away. She offered their service in a professional and confident manner which made me feel that I was calling the right people. Arthur came to my house first time Tuesday morning and fixed the roof in less than an hour, he even helped my neighbour next door. The roof needed new shingles and although the shingles were discontinued a few years ago; he found a perfect match and the roof looks perfect like nothing ever happened.

I'll recommend your service 100% to our neighbours.

Sincerely,

Yeny

Hi Yeny;

Thank you for allowing us to work at your home and also for sharing this review with everyone on Homestars. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send us.

Steve in Kitchener
Steve in Kitchener

Flat Roof Repair

I had a large commercial roof that was install by one of the big name roofing company in Toronto. The roof only last 5 years and began to leak, in several spots. I called Arthur because I've work with him on other jobs and I know that he does great work. He has an uncanny attention to detail and doesn't cut corners. Once we opened the roof we found all kinds of problems that the other roofers had just covered up! But Arthur brought them to my attention and fixed them all, we now have a roof that doesn't leak.

One other comment I would like to make, is that of all the roofers I've ever worked with, Arthur and Jean are the most professional I've dealt with. They took the time to explain the problems, and discuss the solutions, I never felt like they were forcing things on me and in the end I got exactly what I was looking for.

I could go on and on about the Roof Whisperer and all they're great work but I will sum it all up with this,

I would recommend The Roof Whisperer to all my friends and family.

Hi Steve;

Thank you for your kind words on Homestars. It was great working with you once again. We pay attention to detail and give honest advise, taking time to discuss all available options. Please keep us in mind for any further roofing projects.

Helen in Scarborough
Helen in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Skylight Install

I called a few companies that are listed on this site and no one answered.
My neighbour had some work done on his roof and he referred me to Arthur who was pleasant to deal with along with the office lady Jean who was very friendly and upbeat.
The installation was done in 1 day. It rained that night and thank God I did not not have to deal with a leak anymore. They offered a 10 year leak free warranty on the skylight installation.
I will be referring them to some of friends who have skylights.

Thank you Helen for your review on Homestars. We are happy that we could assist you.Thanks again for any future referrals that you send us.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: