The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Thornhill home owner
Thornhill home owner

Skylight Replacement

I very seldom post reviews, however felt compelled as Arthur so was so helpful when I woke up to a leaking skylight, he immediately dispatched a team to stop the leak. It got better, when it turned out my skylight needed a full replacement. His team where so detailed, explaining what was wrong, and spent two long days replacing and fixing the problem. The dedication and craftsmanship was something so special, I felt compelled to write this note of recommendation

Thank you Mark. It is a privilege that you took your time to write a review about your experience with us. Emanuel is a hard working fellow and we are fortunate to him in our team.

Marco in Boston
Marco in Boston

House roof repaired and shed roof replaced

The roof on my shed was in poor shape. As well the roof on my home also needed some attention as I had some damaged shingles in a couple areas. Arthur's team I have to say did a great job! I had the roof on my shed redone, and a few repairs done on the house. The first thing I noticed was that the employees seemed happy with their job... I do believe happy employees do good work and at the end of the day I feel like I got exactly that! Arthur's team spent a lot of time putting in the attention to detail and made sure all the small things were taken care of. They didn't hesitate to double check things upon request. They did what I feel was good quality workmanship and I absolutely appreciate the effort. The roof on my home is now well maintained, and the new roof on my shed looks great! Thank you Arthur

Hi Marco, we are glad you are happy with our services.

Skylights Replacement, super satisfied!

Arthur and his team replaced a pair of leaky old skylights for us. Job was completed in two days and they also located and changed a potential problematic roof vent. The whole process went smoothly without any complication. Couldn't be happier with the final result.

Thank you for your review. The Roof Whisperer takes pride to be the only company specialized in both, roof repairs and skylight services in Southern Ontario.

Karter in Toronto
Karter in Toronto

Incredibly Talented!!

It was a great time working with The Roof Whisperer, Oakville for skylight repairs at my home. The team is incredibly talented, considerate and dedicated. I called them at a very short notice but the team happily obliged me. The task was completed immaculately well within the given timeline. I could not expect a better job than this!

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. The Roof Whisperer Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Skylight

The Roof Whisperer is a very professional outfit. They were prompt and courteous and did excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful expert experience.

Thank you for your review. Skylights are one of our specialties.

Kairi in North York
Kairi in North York

Top-Rate Roofing Services

I am highly impressed with top-rate roofing services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto! I had the opportunity to work with them a month back when I wanted to get the flat roof of my house repaired. The team was able to complete the task well in time without compromising on quality. 5 stars for their unmatched expertise and brilliant work technique!

Customer Reviews are important to us. Thank you for taking your time to write one.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Quite Impressed!!

I am quite impressed with the first-rate skylight installation services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team holds striking knowledge about skylights and comes up with different creative ways to install them while enhancing the look of the property. They patiently answer all customer queries and are quite easy to work with. Hire them today for a hassle-free experience!

Thank you for your review Daniel. The Roof Whisperer takes pride to be the only company in serving a large area in Southern Ontario for any roof repair and skylight services.

Nala in Toronto
Nala in Toronto

Loved my experience with the team!

I have recently moved to Oakville and decided to hire The Roof Whisperer upon the recommendation of my neighbor for a chimney repair job. I must say the team is just excellent! They were just a call away, arrived on time and completed the work quickly. Their friendly demeanor and finesse in work is something worth mentioning. Loved my experience with the team!

Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience with us. The Roof Whisperer is a one stop company when it comes to any repair form eaves up. Chimneys are an important part of roof system.

Christopher in North York
Christopher in North York

Highly impressed with their work

I am very happy with top quality skylight repair services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team is exceptionally diligent and punctual. They followed the given timeline strictly so there were no delays in work. I was highly impressed with their work culture and dedication. Hats off to their precision and knowledge! Plus, the prices are kept very genuine.

Charles in Vaughan
Charles in Vaughan

Quality Services!!

5 stars to the proficient team of The Roof Whisperer for completing the difficult roof replacement job at my home so quickly. The team is highly competent and is a great pick for anyone looking for quality services at an affordable price. Contact them today for value for money roofing services in Vaughan that are sure to win your heart!

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: