Adequate Solutions

Dabun in Vancouver
Dabun in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Exterior Windows

Yuri did a great job, I only gave 4 stars for the company because I assumed he wasn’t going to show, I messaged him several times and not until I called he said he’d be there even though I requested morning.
Otherwise our windows look good and he did the screens so I’m happy

Sorry for the miscommunication. Something came up that I had to respond to, and it took longer to get to you. But, luckily you did ended up getting all of the right windows cleaned. Not like the last time. Thank you

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto
1 review Langley City, BC

Gutter cleaning & Repairs

Yuri is very professional and he did a thorough job with my gutters. He did not leave any mess behind. I will definitely recommend him in the future to friends and family.

Ginette

Thank you very much, Anne. We believe that we come to help you to keep your place clean. And it is our responsibility to leave it cleaner then it was before. Regardless if you or someone would see it or not. Thank you

Leigh  in Maple Ridge
Leigh in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

House washing ,gutter cleaning ,driveway and patio

Yuri did a fantastic job ,as he always does ,,he never stops till he’s done ,,we are very happy and greatfull ,and he’s always pleasant to talk to ,,thankyou ,Leigh Quarfordt ,

Thank you, Leigh. I love working for you. And I will be there when you need me.

Patrick C
Patrick C
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Honest, Hard-working and transparent

Yuri had come to clean our gutters. He was very thorough with his work and was very clear about services that he thought we would require, as well as stating what other interventions he thought he would not need. I definitely appreciate how he had shown us before and after photos so that we could verify his work. The cost of the gutter cleaning services was also VERY competitive, and we feel we received great value. Definitely would recommend Adequate Solutions and will be using them again next year.

Thank you very much. it is unfortunate that after that many years of owning your property, there were still installation issues that no one picked up before me. I am glad that I was able to improve your gutter system. Now you wouldn't have to clean it that often. Will happily see you next time

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

gutter cleaning

Wonderful service-prompt and reliable. Louri went above and beyond what I had originally asked him to do. He noticed repairs that were necessary and include those in this estimate. I will definitely call him again!

Thank you for your kind words. Would love to help you again, and again, and again..

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Swift and affordable gutter cleaning

Yura did a thorough job of cleaning our house's gutters and drains and sent me pictures afterwards of a few issues that need addressing. The quote was very reasonable, communication was excellent, and there were no surprises. We will be using Adequate Solutions for future gutter cleaning and related work.

Thank you very much. We would love to help you again and again.

Cathie in Toronto
Cathie in Toronto
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Gutter & Skylight cleaning

Best service I have had in a very long time. Online request for response in one week was responded to within hours and the work was completed same day. Well done Adequate Solutions! Exceeded my expectations.

Cathie

Thank you very much, Cathie. See you next spring, to make your system even better.

Brenda in Richmond
Brenda in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Exceeded my expectations!

Yuri is amazing. So competent, conscientious, and cost-effective! He's genuinely nice and interested in what you need done and how to make it affordable. I had another company do my gutters recently but they didnt even check that the downspouts weren't plugged. When I told him, Yuri did and fixed it even though he was doing something else for me. I highly recommend yuri and his solutions, which are way beyond Adequate!

Leigh  in Maple Ridge
Leigh in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Gutter / awnings 2 / he did way more than we asked

Yuri was the best he was polite ,on time ,and did not only gutters and 2 awnings in and out ,but railings upper stairs and the shed gutters .i can’t say enough worthy thoughts on his workmanship ,,everything was cleaned up before he left ,no mess ,left , I will highly recommend him to all my friends ,,thankyou so much yuri your a great man ,,Leigh Quarfordt ,,,leighscissors@ Gmail .com

Thank you very much, Leigh. I did everything so you do not have to do it yourself, and can concentrate on your sister's health. Hope she will get better soon. Have a good day

Jacqueline in Vancouver
Jacqueline in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Window cleaning

Yuri did an excellent job cleaning the interior and exterior windows and screens of my house. He is very pleasant to deal with and I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you very much, Jacgueline. It was a pleasure to make your windows to look great again. Feel free to contact me at any time for any of your roof, gutter, or window cleaning needs. Thank you and have a good day

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning and House Cleaning Exteriors
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof Cleaning; Roof Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Cleaning, Siding cleaning, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof cleaning and moss removal.
2007