Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Reviews for Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Reupholstery job

Roy worked on three chairs for us: one was refinished and two reupholstered. The quality of work and customer service was excellent! We are very happy with everything and would use Roy's services again without hesitation. Definitely top notch!

cynthia.weng
cynthia.weng
1 review Burlington, ON

Fantastic work and service

The owner pick up and delivery the beautiful repaired table in 2 weeks ! Amazing result looks brand new.

I highly recommended this company , price and service both meet my expectation!

Thank you for your review Cynthla!

Jessica
Jessica

Fantastic service and great results!

Fantastic, friendly service.
We had purchased a table and chairs from 2 different companies and needed them to match and Roy refinished the table - we were expecting a ‘close’ match but it was an exact match.
It was a great turn around time as well.
Definitely recommend!

Thank you Jessica for your review!

Joe in Etobicoke
Joe in Etobicoke

Dining Room Chairs

Roy was VERY quick to respond and was helpful in making suggestions for our dining room chairs refinishing. The workmanship was incredible. The chairs were refinished within the time frame promised. Roy made our chairs look like brand new again. I WILL be using Roy again and I highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words, Joe! We look forward to working with you again!

Chair legs painting

Roy quickly responded to my request on the same day. He completed the requested task within one week and the outcome was just as requested. The pricing was also reasonable and affordable.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward go working with you again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dining Table

Roy was very professional, personable and prompt. Table was picked up and returned in a timely manner. The table was refinished and it turned out fabulous. We highly recommend Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing Ltd. 5 Star.

Thank you for your review and kind words!

franklinfala
franklinfala

Poor communication and professionalism

I found Roy on this platform and he was very responsive initially. He was supposed to repair my bench as well as my headboard for my bed. Since he did not have enough space in his truck he took my bench only and returned it back damaged. In addition to that he no longer responsive which indicates to me that he was aware of this but figured that returning it to me and collecting money quickly would get him off the hook. I highly recommend if you use him you take before and after photos of the detail and inspect it thoroughly before you hand him a dollar.

I'm sorry you had a negative experience with us. I just want to clarify that you did not reach out to us once to resolve this issue. I am unaware that your bench was returned damaged. We always protect our furniture during travel but regardless, I am happy to repair the damage free of cost.

Roberto in Brantford
Roberto in Brantford

Barstool refinishing

Was referred to them by my brother who used their services. I was very satisfied. Great service, great work for a great price. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Thanks Roy

Thank you for your review Roberto, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

4 chairs and a dresser

I contacted Homestars to find a Good Furnature Upholster, Roy answered my request. I first started out with 2 High Backed chairs and 2 footstool’s. He did a complete makeover, new springs, foam, repaired all the damage to the legs and bars and new upholstery. He is a bit overpriced, but i was so pleased with the work he did, that I had 2 more chairs and a dresser refinished. Thank You so much for some more great memories with my mothers furnature

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure bring life back to your pieces!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!