Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Reviews for Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Brent
Brent

Refinish writing desk and blanket box

Roy refinished an antique writing desk and a blanket box for me. Both had seen better days but his quality workmanship brought them back to life! Excellent work and done in the timeframe promised.

Thank you for your review Brent!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

! sofa-3 seater;i loveseat;i wing chairs ottoman

Roy gave me an appraisal based on the photos I had submitted. He came, in person ,to assess the furniture at the promised time. Because of my building's rules, he had to return to take away the furniture. He and Kevin ,pleasantly returned and removed the goods. He had interesting fabrics from which to choose. In 2 weeks ,MINUS A DAY,they returned the finished products.Every piece surpasses my hopes; they are all restructured to ensure comfort beyond what they ever provided. This illustrates Roy's true craftsmanship. The fabric looks great. The entire experience rates a 10 out of 10. Mary

Thank you Mary for your review and kind words!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Harvest Table & Chairs

This table was 29 years old and had a lot of wear and tear from over the years. Roy did an unbelievable job - better than new. His customer service was amazing - polite, great quality work and timely. Would recommend to anyone!

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working on your table and chairs!

Ruby
Ruby

Re-staining dining room table and hutch

From the beginning of our process to restain a dining room table and hutch, Roy was very professional, understanding, knowledgeable and very kind. My father wanted to pass this furniture down to me which he purchased in the early 80’s. After his passing, I knew that he wanted me to inherit this oak furniture.
Roy was easy to talk to and explained the entire process to me. He is reasonably priced and I highly recommend his work. Thank you for refinishing this furniture that I will cherish and pass down to my sons.

Thank you Ruby for your review!

Bavan in Toronto
Bavan in Toronto

Maple Chair Upholstery

Our chairs are over 17 years old with much damage to cushion. During the current pandemic and fears we were hesitant to bring our chairs for repair and upholstery. However, when we met Roy, he immediately put us at ease. He was so gracious and caring that he brought all his fabric samples out to the parking lot so that we would feel safe and not be uncomfortable about any Covid-19 concerns or fumes from the factory. He repaired our chairs within a week as promised. He also shared with us his expertise on how to update our table for the newly upholstered chair. His work was absolutely phenomenal. We are extremely pleased with his work and his professionalism. I highly recommend Roy for furniture upholstery or repair.

Thank you Bavan for your review!

Elizabeth in Caledon
Elizabeth in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen Renovation

As we considered replacing our worn-out kitchen cabinets, the idea of throwing out solid mahogany was not a preference. We turned to Roy & his team for consultation, where it was agreed that refinishing and repair of the cabinetry and trim was great option. From take-down and home pickup, to delivery & re-install, all was completed with the utmost care! The quality of the results far exceeded our expectations! We now have a new kitchen at a fraction of the cost!

Thank you for your review Elizabeth, enjoy your newly finished kitchen cabinets!

Rosemary in Brampton
Rosemary in Brampton

Refinish sideboard, table and 4 chairs

I am so impressed with Roy's work, it was a pleasure dealing with him. He did an excellent job, once the furniture was stripped at his shop we went over to confirm the stain colour there were some burn marks on the sideboard that he was having difficulty removing I was a bit disappointed but I totally understood. When he called to say the furniture was ready for delivery I was excited to see what it looked like although I was a bit nervous. I was so surprised when I saw the finished product I think I did a happy dance in my living room, he got all marks out, the finish is perfect, it was finished ahead of the promised time, I am very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend this company. Roy thank you so much. Great job.

Hey Rosemary, thank you for your review! Glad you're pleased with the finished product!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boshart "Cedar Chest" 1969

Roy & his team have refinished "family furniture" that was very special to me, a rocking chair and cedar chest. Roy's expert advise, experience and caring approach exceed expectations. The cedar chest was updated with with modern upholstery as a storage bench. Prefect!

He is very helpful, accessible and timely with the pickup and delivery.

Thank you Roy, I truly appreciate you and plan to recommend "Roy Furniture Refinishing & Upholstery! MJC

Thank you for your review MJC!

Beth
Beth

Buffet/Hutch

Just had my grandmother's buffet and hutch refinished by Roy's Furniture. It was getting pretty beat up after years of use. It turned out beautiful. I would certainly use them again.

Thank you for your review Beth!

Jane in Brampton
Jane in Brampton

Antique oak desk refinished

Thank you Roy! You took my grandfather's desk - now over 100 years old - and made the top look like new! It had been seriously water-damaged over the years and it's hard to believe you were able to repair it so well. I absolutely recommend this company. He treated my desk like it was his own and gave good advice on future care. He met timelines and made good on all his commitments.
Much appreciated!

Thank you for your review Jane!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!