Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Reviews for Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Jane in Brampton
Jane in Brampton

Antique oak desk refinished

Thank you Roy! You took my grandfather's desk - now over 100 years old - and made the top look like new! It had been seriously water-damaged over the years and it's hard to believe you were able to repair it so well. I absolutely recommend this company. He treated my desk like it was his own and gave good advice on future care. He met timelines and made good on all his commitments.
Much appreciated!

Thank you for your review Jane!

Carolyn
Carolyn
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Table Refinishing

Roy took the time to come to my home to pick up my antique table that had seen better days. I was not sure if it could be repaired. What impressed me the most was he actually asked me the history about the table. He was actually invested in something that was precious to me. His shop is impeccably clean, he and his son are incredibly polite and I felt more than comfortable leaving my treasured item with him. His workmanship is superb. I will definitely use Roy for all my refinishing needs and will refer his company to anyone who needs refinishing work done. Thank you so much Roy!!!

Thank you for the review Carolyn!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent work

We had an oak table and five chairs refinished and upholstered and were very pleased with Roy's work .
We would have no hesitation in recommending Roy and his family .

Lasha in Toronto
Lasha in Toronto

Another Excellent Job by Roy!

We have a very hold harvest table that was in need of some TLC and a more current colour to go with our decor. We called Roy who came to pick it up and within a week he was returning it to us and it was looking just gorgeous!! Thank you so much Roy!

Excellent Work in Brampton
Excellent Work in Brampton

Two totally different projects

One: Simple chair rebuild and reupholstery - Done quickly and perfectly.
Two: A proposed major rebuild of a 20Ft wall unit into two separate pieces - Again done quickly and very well ! Thanks to Roy and Juan Carlos.

Love it!

Absolutely amazing, first class service and quality workmanship! Highly recommend them! Worth the money!
Every piece looks brand new and really brightens up my mothers new apartment.
I couldn’t be happier!
Thank you Roy!

Thank you for your review Dale, enjoy your newly refinished furniture!

Robert Appleton in Mississauga
Robert Appleton in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Furniture Repair Estimate for Insurance Purposes - No receipt

Roy came to our home in March as requested, made a thorough inspection, and gave us his estimate on furniture repairs and rebuilding due to approximately $19,000 worth of damage and theft while being handled by the movers.

He was courteous and expert in his assessment and honesty. And we recommend him 100%.

Thank you Robert for your review!

Billy
Billy

Repair and refinish my Liquor Cabinet

The liquor cabinet doors broke in pieces and Roy repaired it to it’s original state. The refinishing was great and matched my other furnitures. The upholstery of my dining chairs was better than the original. Great job.

Thank you for the review!

mandmmccue
mandmmccue

Refinishing and Reupholstering

We had our dining room suite refinished and reupholstered. Roy did an amazing job! I cannot believe it’s the same suite! Fast, professional and very personable service. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review!

R. S.
R. S.

Upholstery - 4 dinette chairs

Roy did an excellent job at reupholstering the 4 chairs. Cost was very reasonable and he completed the job in 10 days compared to other companies who quoted 6 weeks. Highly recommend him and would use him again for future work.

Thanks for the feedback!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!