Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Reviews for Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Teaktable1 in Brampton
Teaktable1 in Brampton

Teak table

We have a teak dining table which is over 40 years old. it had stains that were steel wooded out which left a discoloration. The legs had become wobbly and the leafs had a few chips. Roy came over to the house to assess the condition of the table. He gave us a price and assured it could be restored in 2 to 3 weeks. His price was excellent for the age of the table. The table was finished in the promised time.
Wow! It came back looking like brand new. We were exceptionally pleased with the craftsmanship Roy exhibited. He is very pleasant to talk to and was extremely helpful. We recommend Roy 100%.

I'm glad your satisfied with your table, Thank you!

gallacherlm
gallacherlm

Furniture refinishing, restoration and reupholstering.

The workmanship was outstanding and exceeded my expectations. I commend Roy for his knowledge, honesty and forthrightness. I visited his shop and saw how dedicated all his employs are to the task at hand. My furniture was handled most respectfully, which was important as they were pieces which belonged to my parents. The furniture was completed and delivered as promised and worth every dollar I paid.

I am very proud to recommend Roy to anyone requiring refinishing or reupholstering and stand behind him 100 percent.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!