Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Ann81 in Mississauga
Ann81 in Mississauga

Changing stairs and laying vinyl

Andrey is a highly skilled professional who provides a fair pricing. He works fast and is an expert in his field. He actually had to relay flooring in our home than another contractor wasn't able to kay properly as the plywood is uneven. Did a fantastic job! Not to mention our 4 quiet staircases that he did in the house and matched the color perfectly. Would always recommend him. 5 stars.

We are pleased you were satisfied. Once again,thank you for your business.

Sreedev in Brampton
Sreedev in Brampton

Laminate installation and hardwood refinishing

I took Andrey's help to replace carpets in our bedrooms with laminate and to refinish existing hardwood flooring in our main level. Right from the time and posting a service request in Homestars till the last day of work, Andrey had been extremely helpful and responsive to queries. He has delivered on schedule and used the materials that he quoted. His quality of work is also really good. We have a big dog in the house and his nails have left scratches in the hardwood and thats the main reason for the refinishing work on the hardwood. The refinished hardwood with new stain looks absolutely stunning and the flooring looks brandnew. At the end, I am an extremely satisfied customer.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback.
We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

MP in Gormley
MP in Gormley
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bedrooms floor replacement and stairs refinishing

12 out of 10 work ethics, excellent work! Before I started my project- I wanted to replace the carpets in all of my bedroom- I collected several references and send an inquiry to Home Stars. Andrey was one of the responders and definitely the one who asked more detailed questions, promptly scheduled a visit, and provided the most reasonable quote. He picked the best possible match to the existing hallway colour, both hardwood and quarterbacks fit neatly around the corners and in the walk-ins- that took 2.5 days, exactly like he said. As we moved along, we agreed that we should refinish the adjacent flight of stairs, which andrey did with utmost care in two days. I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out and already started recommending Andrey’s services to my friends and colleagues.
Also, can’t wait till it gets warmer to invite Andrey back to refinish my front door.

Thank you so much for your feedback,Maria.

N in Toronto
N in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Stairs renovation/New pickets

We had old wooden pickets getting loose and unstable. The renovation was needed, so we started looking for the right person to do the job.
Andrey became that right person.
The reno was done in a timely fashion, with no delays, no hidden fees. The quality was amazing and the new look of the stairs made a new look for the hallway. New black metal pickets gave some fresh modern look, more light and more space to the whole area . Also two posts were added to increase stability.
I highly recommend Andrey's company to anybody who is looking for a highly skilled professional.

Thank you for your business and review. Best regards.

simon in Toronto
simon in Toronto

Renovation to kitchen, foyer, stairs, 3 bedrooms

I contacted Andrey through Homestars as i was looking to renovate and upgrade my new townhouse floors in different rooms to match my existing living room red oak hardwood floors. Andrey's promptness in replies made me lean towards hiring him to do the work, as he came over to my place on a Saturday and did all the measurements and quoted a very reasonable price to do the kitchen, 3 bedrooms, foyer, and full stairs.

Everything was done within a week and in great detail with the place left clean at then end. I'm very happy with the end results as it matches what i envisioned for my place. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Andrey and would highly recommend him due to his friendliness, great work, and excellent pricing.

Thanks,
Simon

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback, Simon, Kindest Regards.

Vlad Pechersky from Richmond Hill
Vlad Pechersky from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood installation on 2nd floor

Andrey was very reasonable and competitive in price. He reply promptly to all requests. Recommend a perfect match in color between new and exciting floor (picture is attached). Complete project on time and budget.

Thank you for your business.
Kind Regards.

Yuriy in Gormley
Yuriy in Gormley
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Project

Excellent work! Very professional and well done. The quality of the work is outstanding and the design is beautiful. All my visions were brought to life and it looks exactly how I imagined it to look. Everything was done very carefully in a very clean matter. I am extremely satisfied with how the stairs turned out.

Kindest Regards.

Alexei
Alexei
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refinish stairs and change hardwood floors

We did a huge home renovation project this fall, pretty much an overhaul of the first floor of my house. Andrey installed my hardwood floors and refinished the stairs to match the colour of the newly installed floors. The job that he has done is just beyond amazing! He is a true professional of his trade and the price that he is charging for his work is very fair.
Don’t hesitate to ask for his personal views on how to make your place look nice.
I highly recommend Andrey and will definitely use his services in my future projects.

We are pleased you were satisfied.
Kindest Regards.

Veronica
Veronica
12 reviews North York, ON

Amazing job refinishing wooden stairs and hand rails

I reached out to Andrey, based on my close friend's reference, and I was not disappointed. Andrey has given us honest estimate for refinishing stairs and hand rails. He also has given good advices on what materials should be used and what stain would match our hardwood floors. Andrey is very knowledgeable, responsible and accurate. He has started the project exactly as planned and finished fast. Now the project is done and we are very happy with the results. It is very hard to find a good person for making your renovation dream come true and Andrey is that rare professional that you are looking for!

Thanks for your feedback.
We appreciate your recommendation very much.
Kind Regards.

Alexandre in Toronto
Alexandre in Toronto

Stair Refinishing

We originally hired a different contractor to fix our steps and they did such a horrible job. Luckily we were referred to Andrey through some friends. He managed to undo the damage they caused and really get the results we were looking for. He refinished the stairs and put in new posts and pickets.

He was extremely professional and very easy to work with. He was punctual and work was being done daily. He was very transparent with the costs and his costs were very reasonable.

I highly recommend him and will be using more of his services in the future.

Thanks for your feedback.
We look forward to serving you again.
Best regards.

More about Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Our company provides installation and repair of hardwood/laminate floors and stairs through Toronto & GTA area for over 10 years.
Visit us www.andreyhardwood.com