Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

L from Toronto
L from Toronto

Buffing and varnishing hardwood floors

Andrey did a beautiful job on our floors. He buffed and varnished a portion of our main floor that was scuffed and scratched up. His work blends seamlessly with the hardwood in the rooms he did not do. He was punctual, his price was reasonable and he was a pleasure to work with. He was also patient with our need to reschedule the job multiple times. I will use him for all our future hardwood needs and enthusiastically recommend him to others.

Irina B. from Richmond Hill
Irina B. from Richmond Hill

New Oak Stairs with railing and Laminate Floor installation in the basement

I hired Andrey's company second time to make the laminate floor and the stairs with railing. First time I had to stain my new oak stairs to the second floor in August this year. Andrey and Vitaly have done an excellent job. I was satisfied with the great quality and fair price. Before to make my choice, I invited several contractors to estimate my project. Then I checked the reviews on the Internet and finally chose Andrey's company. I never regretted it. Andrew made the right choice for laminate floor that works perfect with existing style of my basement. The stairs with railing looks amazing. I am very happy. Thank you Andrey and Vitaly! I highly recommend this company to anyone.

gennaditag from Thornhill
gennaditag from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation hardwood, refinishing floors

We have used Andrey's company for multiple jobs (refinishing living room floors and stairs, installation laminate in basement).The job was done perfect and no mess was left behind. They started on time and finished as they said they will. Very professional team! We'll use his services again and recommend him to anyone.

Max
Max

First and second HW floors plus stairs

Andrey did a great job. The floors look amazing. Stairs were re-stained and the color matches perfectly to the new hardwood floors. Price was very fair. Andresy is a very pleasant guy to deal with. He is reasonable and very patient.

scott from Aurora
scott from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Stair refinishing

Excellent job, stairs look amazing, price was fair, work was done prombly over 3+ days. Andrey and his partner show up on time and complete the job in consecutive days. Pick the dark colour for oak - it's spectacular. Highly recommend Andrey for refinishing.

Tanya
Tanya
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood floors

I learned about Andrey's company on Homestars as I wanted to make sure I pick someone with excellent recommendations for my project. Andrey didn't disappoint. He and his colleague removed carpet from all our bedrooms on the second floor and installed hardwood. The work was done very quickly (2.5 days) and professionally. The quality of the hardwood and installation is excellent, there was no mess left after they were done, and the price is very affordable. I am impressed with the work and would be happy to recommend Andrey to my friends for similar projects.

Andriy from Toronto
Andriy from Toronto

Stairs and hardwood floor instalation

THE BEST EVER QUALITY + REASONABLE PRICE

I am definitely recommending Andrey's company to everyone who needs highest quality and reasonable price hardwood flooring&stairs contractor. This was already second completed on time job done by Andrey for me.

M from ??????????
M from ??????????
1 review Aurora, ON

Installation hardwood floors

I was referred to Andrey by one of my friend. I needed to remove carpet and install hardwood on the 2nd floor. Andrey did excellent job and gave me a good price for hardwood. Great service - did flooring on time, worked safe and left the house clean.

Andrei from Richmond Hill
Andrei from Richmond Hill

REFINISHING FLOORING/STAIRS

I'm a contractor and I know that hardwood flooring & stairs enhances the décor of any house, and provides timeless beauty that will increase in value throughout the years. I hired Andrey's team 3 times to make floors and stairs in my new houses. They did an excellent job, were always willing to work overtime if it was necessary. They installed prefinished hardwood, sand, stain and varnish floors/stairs, installed iron pickets and railings. I will use Andreys services, without thinking, again in September. I recommend Andrey's team as professionals for large projects.

More about Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Our company provides installation and repair of hardwood/laminate floors and stairs through Toronto & GTA area for over 10 years.
Visit us www.andreyhardwood.com

Floor Laying & Refinishing and Stair Builders
Solid Hardwood Flooring/ Engineered Hardwood Flooring/ Laminate Flooring
Andrey's hardwood flooring & stairs provides all kind of wood flooring and stairs services: FLOORING Hardwood flooring installation & repair/ Engineered floor installation & repair/ Laminate floor installation & repair/ Removal and disposal of existing flooring or carpet/ Hardwood flooring sanding and refinishing/ Baseboards and quarter round installation/ Transition moldings installation. STAIRS Wood stairs installation & replacement/ Rebuilding stairs, stairs refinishing & staining/ Staircase picket, post, handrail and stringer installation
2004