It's The Right Move

Reviews for It's The Right Move

Razr
Razr

Super Service

I chose "It's the Right Move" by looking at reviews. They really reflect our experience this past week. Philip and his staffer loaded and shipped heavy furniture to my son in Stouffville. Philip was confident they could manage despite my concerns about tight areas. Things could not have gone more smoothly from the first time I spoke with Philip until the delivery was done.

Thank you.

Hello Razr,
Thank you so much for your kind works. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.
May I wish you all the best.

Lorraine in Kitchener
Lorraine in Kitchener

Moving Company

Philip and team from Its's the Right Move Inc. were professional, friendly, efficient and went above and beyond in their service moving my home. I would highly, highly recommend It's the Right Move Inc to anyone moving and they will be my only call the next time I move home!

Hello Lorraine,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate you sharing your experience.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Jacques in Dundas
Jacques in Dundas
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

My move from Dundas to Ottawa

Philip and his team arrived on time and were quick to load the truck. We arrived to Ottawa at about the same time an again, they were very efficient to unload. Nothing was damaged. I recommend It's the Right Move to anybody wishing to deal with an honest and efficient mover

Hello Jacques,
Thank you so much for putting your trust in our services, it was a pleasure to support you. May I wish you all the best in Ottawa.
God Bless

Elio
Elio
0 reviews Minden, ON

Move

Philip and his crew were great! We moved from Oakville to our cottage home in Minden On. and they ere very organized, professional and went over and above. We have used Philip before and would recommend him to anyone that needs a stress free move.
Thank you again Philip, your the best!!
Elio & Paula

Hello Elio & Paula,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I am very thankful. I hope you are enjoying cottage country lifestyle. Happy holidays to you both.
God Bless, Philip

Vivek Asrani from Oakville
Vivek Asrani from Oakville

Smoothest Move

Philip is the most professional and polite mover I have experienced in my life. I have recommended him to 5 people and all of them have only thanked me. Furniture are always protected, blankets are used to move down stairs, no damage to property, very friendly staff. They truly make your move “the right move”.

Hello Vivek,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and pass on the words to your friends, I really appreciate it. May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Judy
Judy

Quick and Painless Move Across Town

Phillip and his crew were very professional. Took great care with all our furniture and breakables. The move was so efficient, it turned out to be cheaper than the quote. I highly recommend this company as they are fast, friendly and trustworthy. Happy to support a local company and would definitely use them again. Great crew!! Great company!!

Good morning Judy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Jason
Jason

House moving

Getting up there in age, and ever-rounder around the waist, it was time to finally shell out for some help with our move this time around. With all of the horror stories I read about terrible movers who are careless, abrasive, dishonest, cutthroat or all-of-the-above, I took a leap of faith in contacting Philip to quote for our move, and boy am I glad we did.

After a quick virtual assessment prior, he and his team deftly moved all of our precious junk between homes with time to spare. He even offered to reduce our charge because we didn't occupy the entire quoted time, but when a job is done that well, paying the quoted amount is definitely justified. All of this, done with a great sense of levity, and a bonus McDonalds smoothie. These are the movers you want.

Hello Jason,
Thank you so much for the detailed reply, it is much appreciated. I have to say, it was a pleasure to work with you as well, perfectly prepared. I hope the dust in your new area does not drive you a little crazy. May I wish you all the best in your new home.
Take care

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

February Move In The Snow

Philip and his very capable crew showed up right on time despite the poor weather and ground conditions and got started right away. Move out was efficient and the move in was just as good. Came in under the estimated time and cost with no issues and everything placed exactly where we wanted it.
Great result during a stressful time

I have to admit, I wish I knew exactly who this was, so that I could thank you by name. It feels more personal to me. (But I have a good feeling who this is)
That said, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it was chilly but a pleasure to work with you. :-)
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Savita
Savita

Movers

Philip and his team deserve the highest praise. Our move was scheduled for a day that there was a huge snow storm with 2-3 feet of snow. Despite the challenges expected with that kind of weather, they did an amazing job! We have moved several times so we have a lot of experience with movers and these guys were the best! We have never had such a great experience with movers before. Everyone knows moving is tough but Philip and his team made it so much easier. They were super accommodating, pleasant, respectful and very hard working. Even when asked to move furniture up and then back down because we changed our mind, they did it without even hesitating. From the moment that we contacted Philip, to getting a quote and scheduling the move date, he was on top of things and very responsive. We don’t usually write reviews but this time, we felt we needed to share. “It’s the Right Move” really is the right move for everybody who is moving!

Hello Savita,
I have to say that half the prise must go to your family for being to accommodating and flexible. With all that snow, it was the worst day for driving never mind moving. That said we did the best we could on your move day, (short handed and short a truck) so we came back on a second day to finish up. So if anyone needs to say thank you, it is me.
So... thank you for your planning, your brother for supervising and your parents for being in good spirits through out.
I hope they enjoy they new home.

Amitabh
Amitabh

Local Move

Philip and his team are absolutely incredible! A video call for a quick quote was so convenient. They were fast, efficient, friendly and respectful of the place I was moving out of and moving into.

Thank you so much.

Hello Amitabh,
Thank you for your kind review. May I wish you all the best in your new home.
Kind regard,

More about It's The Right Move

It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves. Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move. At It’s the Right ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?