Jordan D Electric

Reviews for Jordan D Electric

Paula
Paula

New lighting and outlets

Jordan did a great job adding new lights and moving and adding new outlets during our renovation. His is knowledgeable, did a great job, was always on time and has a fair price.

MD
MD

Electrical work

I needed some electrical work done at my house including moving an alarm panel, installing a plug, and installing 2 security lights. I called Jordan and he came the next day, and finished the job the day after. He does great work with attention to safety as well. I would definitely recommend!

catherine
catherine

Remove old fluorescent light and replace with pot lights

Jordan responded quickly to our request. His suggestion was appropriate and the result perfect.

This was a second call to Jordan after working for us earlier.

Thanks for your continued help

Ben
Ben

Pot Light Installation + Bathroom Fan Switch Installation

Excellent work. Jordan was professional and great to work with throughout the process. Work was done quickly and on quote with no issues. Highly recommended and will use Jordan again for future electrical needs!

Southasa
Southasa

New Stove Range

I recently purchased a new Stove range and we we plugged it in, there was no power. We checked the electrical panel and all seemed to be ok.
I used JDE before so I called Jordan. He came on time as always. He check and determine it was the breaker that was not labelled properly, switch it on and check if there was current on the stove outlet.

Jordan did not charge for the service as it was a very easy fix and only took a few minutes!

I highly recommend JDE if you are looking for someone you can trust and do great quality work!

Thanks again Jordan, I am sure I will call you soon!

Kitchen reno

Highly skilled professional. Jordan is really reliable and I highly recommend him. Great work done.

Electrical repairs

We hired Jordan to fix some safety issues with some outlets and lights in the house we recently purchased. He was responsive, on time, and straightforward. It was a very easy experience working with him and we would recommend him highly.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Electrical work

I was very pleased with the work Jordan electric did. Gave me advance notice of arrival, arrived on time. Followed my instruction on how I want to lights positioned, gave me suggestions. Completed work and cleaned up after himself, what’s not to love about job well done!

Rose S. in Toronto
Rose S. in Toronto

Electrical work

Jordan is soft-spoken, courteous, professional, & most importantly, competent. He installed 6 new outlets, a ceiling fan, & an exterior motion-activated light for me. His estimate was very reasonable, & despite some unexpected obstacles, his final price was actually somewhat less than the estimate.

He was also dependable & always came punctually when he said he would.

I highly recommend Jordan D Electric.

Marlene North York
Marlene North York

Skilled Professional

Jordan completed 2 jobs for me.
One involved moving a light switch and the other was the restoration of power to an outlet that had not worked for years.
Two other electricians had told me that the outlet was not repairable.
It is on the outside wall of an old double brick house, with no insulation.
Jordan proved them wrong. He knew exactly what to do and proceeded to do it.
Jordan is efficient and skilled. He leaves the work area very tidy.
The few holes he had to make to do the work were very small and neat.
I can highly recommend him.

More about Jordan D Electric

Master Electrical Contractor
Residential*Commercial*Industrial
Jordan D Electric provides professional electrical service and consultancy of the highest quality.
Jordan D Electric offer dozens of service categories: