Dan The Drawer Man

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dan is the man!

Dan came to replace 4 drawers at my house. It was not a big job but Dan was polite, efficient and the workmanship is excellent. Dan is also my neibour and I can say he is a friendly genuine person. If you are looking to replace your drawers at a reasonable price I would give him a call. Thanks again Dan.

Thanks Nick!

Ideal Custom Drawer

I wanted a very shallow pot lid drawer to fit within an existing deep drawer. Dan created a custom 2.5” deep drawer, exactly as I described to him. With exact dimensions made possible by me sending him images of my measurements, he made it off site, I picked it up and followed his simple instructions on how to install it with the sliding hardware, included. I highly recommend Dan the Drawer Man for any after-market, custom drawer or pull-out shelf!

That was a great idea you had, I’m glad I could help to bring it to life for you! All the best!

Happy Customer in Maple, Ontario
Happy Customer in Maple, Ontario

Amazing Drawers : For our Pantry and Pot Shelves in our Kitchen

I have been looking for solution for our very deep shelves for 2+ years, where the space and food was being wasted. Contacted Dan in early August and had them installed within 3 weeks. Dan's product was absolutely 5 star quality and his service was very prompt and no non-sense. We are extremely happy... especially my better half (boss) of the kitchen...

Thank you for your business! Happy wife, happy life! All the best to you and your family!

Jena
Jena

product

Dan made a professional job. We are thoroughly happy with the product. Dan is a very friendly, professional, and very detail-oriented person. Will definitely recommend him to everyone. Thanks for everything.

Thank you for your business! It was my pleasure to help you with this project!

Btaha
Btaha

Dan is the best

Dan is great at what he does, professional and a perfectionist too! I contacted him based on reviews and it's like I found a hidden gem.

The finished product is sturdy, well built and the brackets are of great quality.

Dan did 2 projects for me at different times both projects involved kitchens & bathroom cabinets. I will definitely be contacting him when I move to another place. Highly recommend him.

Thank you Btaja or the great review! It was my pleasure to help you transition into your beautiful new home!

James
James

Drawer Inserts

We called Dan to make us drawers for our new condo. The cupboard shelves were useless with a lot of wasted space and completely disorganised.

We provided Dan with pics and measurements and he built them in his shop, we picked up and installed ourselves...they fit perfectly! We now have more organised pantry space.

Great quality, service and price! Would recommend Dan for sure.

James K

Thank you James for your business! All the best and the install looks great! All the best.

Dan

7 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen slide out drawers

Very pleased with the 15 or so kitchen drawers/slide outs that were custom built and installed by Dan. Dan was easy to work with, very responsive and had great suggestions about how best to organize our kitchen cupboards. Compared to other companies we looked at, Dan's slide out drawers seemed to be of higher quality but were competitively priced and good value. We also liked that he had a few different options (stained/painted, flat/curved front). Dan warned us a few times that they are addictive and he was right, we are already wishing we had more in our house.

Thank you Nick for your business. I am here when you need more drawers! All the best!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drawers in bathroom and Kitchen

We had 11 drawers installed in our bathroom vanity and kitchen cabinet. Dan uses really good wood and builds solid drawers with quality hardware. We found Dan to be courteous, prompt and delivered on all his promises! We highly recommend him.

Thank you Kesh! All the best!

Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.

Custom drawers

I contacted Dan after finding his website. I was looking for a couple drawers for a kitchen cabinet (it came with shelves and wasn't the most functional). Dan was prompt and helpful throughout the process (suggested I get three drawers which turned out to be a great idea). His professionalism was noted during a time when a lot of big brands and companies have proven otherwise. A great experience and I'm very happy with the drawers.

Thanks Sylvia for the great review!All the best!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Best quality kitchen drawers. Look no further!

Dan just installed my 8 custom drawers, the quality is excellent and can withstand lot of weight. I purchased a few from another online store as well which only $20 cheaper but and the quality is NO MATCH to Dan's. If you are thinking to get new drawers, stop wasting time to shop around like me, just go for it and you won't regret. unless you are pro carpenter, it's better deal to order from him than do it yourself.

Thank you for the great review. All the best and stay safe!

More about Dan The Drawer Man

Based in York Region, Southern Ontario Dan "The Drawer" Man specializes in custom sliding drawers for existing cabinets in your home. Also known as pull out shelves, gliding shelves, roll out shelves, cabinet drawers or sliding shelves but whatever you call them, sliding drawers will organize your kitchen, pantry, linen closets, armoires or bathroom vanity’s and make your life a whole lot easier. You will never get on your hands and knees to get something out of your kitchen cabinets again! All of our sliding drawers for your kitchen storage, pantry and bathroom cabinets are strictly custom made by my hands to your existing cabinet’s dimensions. No alterations to your existing cabinets will be made. I offer high quality workmanship that is very strong and durable. Dan "The Drawer" Man will come out to your home with a sample and will create a layout for your personal style and budget. Not only will I come to your home to create a layout for you, I will personally construct and install the finished product in a very short period of time. I have done your homework for you – Dan "The Drawer" Man’s prices are about 50% lower than similar companies offering the same service. That is a huge saving for you. I keep my overhead very low and pass on the savings to you. I offer a high quality product, excellent service for a very, very reasonable price.
References available upon request
Many very satisfied customers
Fully customized to your request
100 lb Accuride full extention hardware included