Premium Paving

Reviews for Premium Paving

Raiders1965$
Raiders1965$
0 reviews Courtice, ON

BAD QUALITY AND EVEN WORSE SERVICE!!!

My neighbour warned me too late not to use them, the work was shotty, especially the way they did the sides for drainage. The material is bad quality, very rocky and now our driveway is covered with loonie sized holes where the stones were. Tried to call and just kept being put off. After months of them ignoring my messages and broken promises I gave up. To make things worse I recommended them to friends and there driveway is a mess as well. I can't figure out how anybody gave them a good review. Trust me you can believe the bad reviews. So myself, my friend who had it done the same time and my neighbour the year before all agree that it would be a big mistake to use this company. The price was reasonable which goes to show you get what you paid for.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Driveway widened and Paved

We had Premium Paving recently widen and pave our driveway. Angelo and his crew did a amazing job. We would highly recommend Premium Paving. The workmanship is incredible. And so is the price. If you want a excellent and timely job done properly. Go with Premium Paving. You won’t be disappointed!

Lisa in Ajax
Lisa in Ajax

Driveway Paving

I just wanted to write a review on the great customer service we experienced at our home. Des answered all our questions without hesitation and was very knowledgable. Angelo and his crew were great and paid exceptional eye to detail as we had recently landscaped our property. Very tidy and very great customer service.

Edward
Edward
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Double Driveway

This is a follow up to my previous review which was not in favor to this company, but today, almost on the last days of the warranty, my wishes were answered & the company repaired the small cracks in my driveway by re-heating the bad sections & champing the surface back down to seal the cracks. This has restored my faith somewhat, after weeks of non-action, they came thru' in the end. this whole thing could have been avoided if someone had got back to me sooner, after all, how long does it take to return a phone call, or answer an email to put things right. Thank you for your final response Premium Paving, it is appreciated.

Driveway pavement

Angelo is very friendly and was always a phone call away to answer all my questions. His crew came and worked very professional with great workmanship! Great job with imperial service!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

DRIVEWAY PAVING

job done April 2018, noticed several cracks this spring have tried to contact them now 6 times. They keep stalling, are too busy, tell me not to worry, etc, etc.

Rob in London
Rob in London

Weeds in Driveway After Replacement and Widening

In the fall of 2018 as part of our landscaping project we decided to get our 30 year old driveway repaved and widened by 2 feet. In the spring of 2019 grass and weeds were coming through the newly paved driveway. After several attempts to get the problem resolved two employees finally came in the fall of 2019 and removed the weeds and patched the driveway using a torch and cold asphalt. In the Spring of 2020 the weeds returned and we have attempted on numerous occasions to get the company to repair the driveway without success. See the pictures and you find the reason we would not recommend using this company for any paving project to say nothing of the absolutely unprofessional communications regarding our concerns.

Sharon in Whitby
Sharon in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

After Sale Service

We hired Premium Paving to remove our single driveway and widen it to a double. I am not displeased with the service or workmanship however I am experiencing an issue with pitting and some of the gravel coming dislodged. It has only been one week since it was paved and I attempted on several occasions to have them come back and take a look. Angelo promised he would but to date he has not and is now not responding to my text messages.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Job

Just want to thank Des and the crew for a job well done. I have a 4000 sq.ft circular drive in north Bowmanville in the Christmas light district.
The job they done far exceeded my expectations . First of all ;they made sure the base was perfect before paving and showed a lot of patience and expertise to get it right . Next the paving !! Its obvious they have a lot of experience and know how in what they are doing . I knew this would not be easy but they did such a great job . I could see that they did in anyway cheap out on the amount of asphalt used . The finished product was incredible and we could not be happier !!! I will be recommending them to everyone I know . Great price along with excellent workmanship !!!

Les Jasmer in Oshawa
Les Jasmer in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway looks like the Amazon river when it rains

These guys came recommended by a neighbor and a friend who both have airport runway looking driveways. Initially I was happy with this company. Made a deal for them to take away my cement stairs as well if I smashed them up beforehand. While ripping up the old asphalt they found that there was actually 4 layers of it and were not happy, I offered to pay more for the extra work, time and dump runs but was never taken up on my offer. Aprox 4 weeks later they came to pave. I was the first job of the day and they seemed to be rushing it as the weather forecast was not the best and they had other jobs to get to after mine. By the time they had finished the paving it actually looked good and I signed off on the job. That evening when I got home i noticed a deep footprint and thought back to what I had witnessed during the pave. One of the guys was walking around with the plywood slippers they wear and one of them wouldn't stay on so he went without using the small cement retaining wall for his foot without the plywood. The foot print was right beside the wall so obviously it was him. A couple phone calls and emails later a guy came with a torch and tamper to fix it. My wife parked her tiny car on the road for 2 weeks and my truck was out there for 3 weeks. The same week I started parking on the driveway I had to shuffle the vehicles while it was raining. Thats when I noticed all the damage and poor workmanship. Tire tracks from car, foot prints and the Amazon river from the walk behind tamper that clearly did not overlap each pass. A couple guys came out with a torch and a shovel to try to fix it and made it worse. I have been getting the run around ever since and now Angelo the owner has offered me a one time $150 credit to have my driveway sealed as he believes this will fix the problem!!! Have a look at the pictures!!!!! NOTHING will fix this garbage beside replacing it.

Address is 641 Montcalm Ave so I don't get the "we don't have this complaint on file" bs

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Oshawa?