Premium Paving

Reviews for Premium Paving

Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

2nd time around, they did it again!

Second time using Angelo and his guys to pave one of my rental properties in Bowmanville, excellent work...as usual. These guys are impressive operating their equipment and incredibly skilled executing heavy duty construction work such as paving.
Thank you once again, will continue using your services in the near future!!!

Bob, always a pleasure to work with you - keep those renos coming our way :)

Liliana in Oshawa
Liliana in Oshawa

Excellent work!

We had a great experience working with premium paving for our driveway and wish to highly recommend then. From Des's initial visit to the office's scheduling of works, but more importantly to the outcome of the finished driveway, we were so pleased. The crew worked their butts off! All directed by the expertise of their lead guy, Angelo. Choose premium paving. You can't go wrong. Thanks to the team.

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our work, we truly appreciate it. Going forward, don't forget to visit our website at premiumpaving.ca for some Maintenance Tips on how to keep your driveway looking great. All the best from the crew @premiumpaving

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Driveway Paving

Had 3/4 of my drive done in 2016, there are some defects which premium paving have agreed to work with me...I look forward to outcome and I am even willing to hire them to finish the drive. Honesty and integrity will always be rewarded.

Miigwetch

Thank you, Karen - I am confident you will be fully satisfied!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway still soft after a year

Had double drive paved last year. The whole job took less than an hour - tamping and rolling. The driveway had soft spots, even after year. A neighbour has the same size driveway and had another contractor pave it. They spent more than 2hours on the driveway and more than an hour just rolling it. I called about the soft spots and was told some one would look at it, and never heard a thing from them again. Customer service non-existent.

Unfortunately, we don't have any record of an issue such as the one indicated herein. We recommend that you contact our office at 905-427-0446. To note, a double car driveway asphalt replacement should never take as long as described by you for your neighbor's property - that just shows an inefficient crew or inadequate equipment used... or both! Thank you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Tricky driveway grading and paving

This is the second home I’ve used Premium Paving for my driveway needs.
I have to say how technical and professional they are. My home had water build up issues around it;
Angelo and his team graded it to perfection and the proof was our first winter and spring thaw. Absolutely dry, no issues at all. Snow and rain flows away from the house. We are extremely pleased with their work and highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we truly appreciate it! Don't forget to visit our website for some great tips on how to maintain your driveway in the years ahead, at https://www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips All the best from the entire crew @premiumpaving

Sean in Oshawa
Sean in Oshawa

Driveway Paving

We had our driveway paved a little over 2 months ago and at first glance Premium Paving did an excellent job. Upon first raid fall however we. Noticed that the water was building up at our garage heavily. We called the company to notify them and they said they would get back to us when someone could take a look. They did not get back to us, however and we continued to call weekly to have them tell us that someone will call us. After about a month of this we decided to call and simply ask for a manager or owner to call us as the lack of communication was unacceptable. No one has gotten back to us still to this date. PLEASE don’t get your driveway paved by these people if you except any sort of service or communication! We’ve already filed a complaint with the Better Business bureau. This is really sad for a company to simply not not even communicate with their customers, all we were asking for was communication and for someone to take a look at their own work.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Residential driveway

Premium Paving did an excellent job working with me to remove my old broken concrete, and provided me with a beautiful double wide asphalt driveway. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Keep up the good work guys, and thanks again!

100 year house in Bowmanville
100 year house in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

So pleased with my driveway!

I am very happy with Premium Paving and the end results of my driveway! It took me some time to decide on a company after reading many reviews. From the time of the estimate with Des, to the initial digging out of the driveway with Angelo and his crew, and the final paving, I felt they were pros and took all aspects into consideration. They were always reachable by phone, kept me in the loop leading up to the paving and answered all my questions. I needed my driveway extended and regraded and they took the time to do it right. I would say the cost is comparable to other companies but the workmanship exceeds many other driveways I have seen! Thanks Premium Paving!

Thank you very very much for taking the time to write a review on our services - it has been our pleasure to work with you. Don't forget to visit our website for tips on how to keep your driveway looking great over the years. All the best! From the crew @premiumpaving

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Paving

Last summer (2017) we had our driveway paved. This Spring 2018, the asphalt appears to have raised up at the entrance of the garage, cracked at the bottom of the driveway where it meets the street, and there is too much asphalt running along the stone edges we had put in by our landscapers. All-in-all, the work completed by this company was a big disappointment. We have repeatedly tried to get in touch with them to deal with our concerns, but to date there has been no attention to this matter. We are stuck with this problem and would advise anyone looking for this kind of work to think twice about using this company. Initially, they came across great, Des was wonderful and when they did the paving, they were efficient, however, the after sales service and subsequent quality of the work is completely unsatisfactory and very disappointing.

the customer has chosen not to identify himself / herself and we have no record of such comments on a project that in theory was done in Whitby, therefore, it is difficult to have any reply at all, except that if this is a legitimate review, we invite you to contact our office at 905-427-0446, thank you

CEdwards in Oshawa
CEdwards in Oshawa

Driveway

We went with premium paving because they were the middle of the road as far as quotes went. Our driveway is quite large. They did a good job at grading the driveway but because they didn't dig up any substrate they cheaped out on the thickness of the driveway. I now have weeds growing through multiple areas of my ash fault. I have called Premium Paving about 6 times and they keep saying they will send someone out but no one ever comes. So I suggest if you get a driveway from them you best be watching the thickness they put down. Not to mention if you park a car in that area of the driveway it leaves wheel marks..... its supposed to be 1.5" compact thickness.

Terrible customer service and guess what another rip off paving company.

Good day, it is unfortunate you feel "ripped off" , but please note maintenance of your driveway is the home owner's responsibility and not the contractor's. Asphalt is a porous material and weeds can grow through it even if you had 5 inches of it. We did visit your property and we verified that you have lacked in keeping your borders clean from over growing weeds, as your photos show. This is part of the regular maintenance of a property, as is having your driveway sealed regularly over the years, to close the pores. Your driveway was paved to standards, there are tonnes of asphalt, literally, installed and there is absolutely no issue at all with regards to the integrity and solidity of your entire driveway. We recommend you visit our website for further maintenance tips, keep the property clean of weeds and have the driveway sealed by a reputable sealing company on a regular basis.

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Oshawa?