Davesducts

Reviews for Davesducts

Eric C. in North York
Eric C. in North York

Duct cleaning - great job

We needed our ducts cleaned and used homestars to find a company to provide the service.

Dave's Ducts was prompt to reply to all my inquiries and was offering the services I wanted.

On the day of service they actually called an offered an earlier timeslot which was working for us. The team was quick to get everything cleaned up and showed pictures of before and after.

Good job overall.

Robert & Annette in Maple
Robert & Annette in Maple

Excellent Service

Very satisfied with duct cleaning service. I was kept informed throughout the period before the arrival date, and was notified when the technicians were arriving. The work itself was done in a timely manner. Technicians kept the work area very clean, they were polite and explained the process. I was shown pictures before and after the cleaning. I would have no hesitation in recommending Daves Ducts.

Stuart & Cherie in North Toronto
Stuart & Cherie in North Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

We recently called Davesducts  to request a dust cleaning and furnace maintenance check.  Previously, Davesducts have cleaned our ducts twice and we were pleased with the results. Davesducts were up front with their pricing and unusually honest with their recommendation that we were unlikely to need duct cleaning given that we had had it done three years ago. The furnace maintenance also did not disappoint. Brendan, the furnace technician, quickly and efficiently did the maintenance and answered all our questions. We highly recommend Davesducts for both duct cleaning and furnace maintenance. We will be using them again for all our HVAC needs.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Duct Cleaning

This was my first time using DavesDucts and I must say they did an amazing job. The two gentlemen (Ryan and Yu) arrived within the stated time frame, were very professional and helpful with any questions I had. They also provided me with many before and after pictures that I requested. I highly recommend their services and I plan to contact them in the future.

Thicc Boy in Cochrane
Thicc Boy in Cochrane

Great service!

Ryan and Huy were great. Professional, polite and punctual. Explained everything, answered all my annoying questions with knowledge and patience. The office was easy to deal with and worked around my schedule. Highly recommend Dave’s Ducts service.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

ducts cleaned

I called "Davesducts"after having extensive repair work done due to water damage. I had concrete dust, drywall dust etc in my ductwork after the work was done. Due to the extremely hot summer with the AC running certainly contributed to the mess.Mark from "Davesducts" came in and cleaned my supply and return ducting and all ceiling vents in the basement and vents on the floor above. Mark took pictures before and after he completed the job. The ducting is as clean as a whistle. I have never had these vents cleaned in the 20 years I have lived here. Mark told me when the furnace turns on I can expect to smell some burning for a short time( which he said is perfectly normal) This is the first time in 20 years that I did not smell any burning when I turned on my furnace!!! That verified to me that the job was done to perfection. Great job, Great price ,Great service . "Word of mouth is the very best advertisement there is". "Davesducts" is clearly a 10 out of 10...........JB

Shiva
Shiva
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct inspection in our Garage

We were adding Spray Foam insulation to our Garage Ceiling below the joists and found the original builder had left 2 ducts open in between the Garage Ceiling drywall and the sub-floor for the bedroom above the garage. This is totally against the building codes as it is safety hazard if those ducts were supply and return ducts taking the air from the space above Garage. The spray foam insulation company person had suggested Dave's Ducts and I reached out right away. They sent someone from their crew as soon as they can in the middle of their busy schedule and the inspector was pretty thorough and determined the 2 ducts were indeed supply and return ducts from the Furnace.

They recommended to cap off the ducts as it would be a hassle to remove the drywall from the basement level and track it there to cap/remove the duct there and suggested it could be done in the future if I were to touch the basement drywalls.

Thanks to Dave's Duct for helping us out in a timely fashion, they have an amazing team. Looking forward to use their team for doing full duct cleaning and Aeroseal next summer :)

Hi Shiva,
Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Glad to hear we didn't disappoint. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. We will see you next summer! Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

mrusse01 in Brampton
mrusse01 in Brampton

Duct Cleaning

These guys are incredible. Kevin and Ryan came right on time, set up and got to work quickly. Very respectful of our house and obviously are pros and know exactly what they are doing. Very happy with the job they did and will certainly be bringing them back next time we need a cleaning.

Hi there,
Thanks for the positive feedback. We treat others in the manner in which we wish to be treated and are happy to help whenever we can. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

The BEST

Brendan from DavesDucts was fantastic. He diagnosed and solved our dryer duct issue quickly and efficiently. He was professional and thorough. He kept us informed throughout and did outstanding work. We would recommend them without reservation. They are understandably busy right now but did their best to get the work done quickly and they were worth the wait!

Hi there,
Thank you for the positive review! And we sincerely appreciate the compliments shared regarding Brendan's service. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you! Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Marsha,  Burlington Ontario
Marsha, Burlington Ontario
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning after tub removal and stand alone shower install

The response for an appointment was prompt. Mark was very efficient at explaining the process. I did see before and after photos, my home is 70+years so the ducts are not shiny new inside. A few days after the service my central vac was not working, wires accidently knocked off. Sent an email to the company on the weekend , early Monday am the owner Dave called me and assured they would rectify the situation, I appreciate he did not argue with me instead he scheduled Mark to return. He was able to assess the damage and repair it quickly and explained a few questions I had after the cleaning. I am now confident I would recommend Dave's Duct cleaning to my family and friends. In such a competitive market I paid the extra dollars and I got what I paid for.
Regards Marsha

Hi Marsha, Thanks for sharing your positive sentiments and experience of our recent service with others on Homestars. We are also glad to have been able to follow up and resolve the issue with your central vacuum that was caused during our service. We take our work seriously and glad we did not dissapoint. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you! Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

More about Davesducts

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING)are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA), HRAI, TSSA and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA) We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Furnace and AC Repair, Service and Installation, Tankless Water Heater Installation, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

STANDARDIZED PRICING: $379 + tax up to 16 vents, each additional vent is $5

Give us a call at 416-668-4607 or email info@davesducts.com, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! www.instagram.com/davesducts
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
AMAIRCARE PORTABLE HEPA FILTERS, WHOLE HOUSE HEPA FILTERS, AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, CENTRAL VAC, FURNACE & AC COIL CLEANING
AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY ANALYSIS, FURNACE CLEANING, FILTER MAINTENANCE, CAMERA INSPECTION, ROBOTIC INSPECTION, CENTRAL VAC CLEANING, SANITIZING AND DEODORIZING
AMAIRCARE, AEROSEAL, BOSCH, AMANA, GOODMAN, DAIKIN
SOURCE REMOVAL - 8 NADCA Certified Technicians, always NADCA certified technicians at every job; 3 AEROSEAL certified technicians and 2 TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians, 1 TSSA Licensed G3 and 4 - 313D Refrigeration Apprentices
NADCA CERTIFIED (www.nadca.com), QUADCA AMBASSADORS (www.quadca.com), VENTILATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICAN, AIR SYSTEMS CLEANING SPECIALIST, VENTILATION SYSTEMS MOLD REMEDIATOR, CERTIFIED VENTILATION INVESTIGATOR, AEROSEAL Certified Technicians and TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians.
2011
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR WE RE-CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DEBIT, CASH
G2 TSSA LICENSE, VMT, ASCS, VSMR, CVI CERTIFICATIONS FROM NADCA (www.nadca.com)
TSSA, HRAI, NADCA, QUADCA, WSIB, BBB, BILD, CHBA, OHBA, DHBA, BAEUMLER APPROVED and AIRMILES SPONSOR
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGLISH)
$379 + HST upto 16 vents, each additional vent is $5 (for RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING)
AMAIRCARE HEPA FILTERS - 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY REUSABLE FILTERS - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY