Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Furniture
Vaughan ON L6A 4L6
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  Ikea Furniture Assembly Service  >  Impressions Make-Up Vanity Assembly and TV mount
fpedinelli@gmail.com from Mississauga
F. I.

Impressions Make-Up Vanity Assembly and TV mount

I ordered a make-up vanity for my daughter from California for my daughter that required assembly. Others that reviewed the vanity said that the vanity was beautiful , but assembly was difficult. I called Ivan who was very responsive and answered all my questions. He sent Michael over, who assembled the piece in a few hours and also mounted our 55 inch TV. I did not know which TV brace to purchase, so Ivan sourced that for me and included that in the assembly quote. It is a good thing I arranged for this assembly as the pre-drilled holes were not lining up for the vanity, which would have thrown me for a loop. It was no issue for Michael at all though. Michael vacuumed, cut up the boxed and put all of the garbage in garbage bags. He was very respectful of the home while assembling the product. Highly recommend the service.

Thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)