Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Lisa M from Maple
Lisa M from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Office Furniture Assembly

I needed to redo my home office, ordered a ton of shelving from IKEA and had someone from Ivan's crew do the assembly. It was so EASY! and so WELL DONE. It would have taken two weeks longer to wait for the assembly service associated to IKEA and the gentleman that came knew what he was doing and was done within 4 hours. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to assemble IKEA furniture. It's worth the investment.

Amy, Toronto
Amy, Toronto

Assembled all the Ikea products we had bought recently

After buying many new products for my bedroom, I also got Ikea to assemble them, so as to ensure they're built well (I didn't trust myself or anyone I knew). The bad thing was that they came a week after I bought all my products, so that delayed the reno for my room. The good thing was that when they came, they were very quick and they knew what they were doing, so I didn't have to worry. Within an hour (max 2) they were done, and I was so happy with everything. Overall, a very good experience, and I would use their service again.

More about Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?