Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Reviews for Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

jennifer.mueller7 in Calgary
jennifer.mueller7 in Calgary

Dryer heat

Tiernan was very professional. Diagnosed the problem, quoted a fair price and fixed in record time! Also cleaned out all of the lint from my dryer and recommended an additional service even though he wasn’t able to provide it.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, it's greatly appreciated

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Consistently reliable, honest service

Tiernan has been our "go to" appliance repairman since he was recommended to us by a friend many years ago. He has repaired washing machines, dryers, stoves and dishwashers. He is consistently reliable and fair. If something is past the point of economical repair, he will say so. I value his expertise and trust his opinion.

Thanks very much for the wonderful review, you're support is greatly appreciated. Tiernan

Tenz
Tenz

Dryer Timer Issue

I had changed various parts on an older dryer, as it wasn't heating up but cycled fine. No luck on my DIY, so checked homestars for a reputable company, and ended up calling Household Refrigeration and Appliance Service. A fine gentleman showed up, and checked the voltage from the wall outlet, checked the parts for continuity, and found that the issue was likely the timer. However, timers are typically more costly than other parts, so I was leaning towards buying a new dryer instead. He was very forthright with everything, and even took the time to explain a few things that he checked out. In the end, he left us with a pleasant surprise, and I can't thank him enough. I think I only said one or two words of gratitude, because I was taken aback by his generosity. I had already put a lot of wasted money into this project, and so this was a great surprise. The least I can do is write this review, and let other potential customers know that they will be hiring a good, honest person.

Fetherstonhaugh in Calgary
Fetherstonhaugh in Calgary

Professional and Knowledgeable

My fridge was leaking all over the floor and into the ceiling below. Household came out at the date and time given to me and fixed my issue saving me from having to purchase a new fridge and rip apart my kitchen.
Would always call this company for any future issues.

Belinda in Calgary
Belinda in Calgary
1 review , ON

whirlpool fridge leaking

My whirlpool fridge leaking water into freezer and freezing on bottom. Had to remove ice every few days or it would leak onto floor. Called Tiernan and arrange a trip and come on time and knew exactly what the problem was. He gave us a quote, had the parts with him, and got the job done quickly and neatly. Household Refrigeration and Appliance Service will be our go-to appliance repair company from now on.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to meet you. Tiernan

AHMT in Grande Prairie
AHMT in Grande Prairie

Dishwasher repair

Great work, reliable and honest. We called him and got back to us wih a date for the job. After he finished we gave us good tips to take care of the appliance. Also good information on other appliances.

Thank you for the review, I'm glad we were able to help you out

Morgan
Morgan

Dryer repair

Tiernan was very knowledgeable and efficient. Was able to diagnose the problem right away. Tidied up the workspace well once he was complete. Will definitely recommend to friends. Thanks again!

Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Washing Machine Repair

Tiernan recognized the problem over the phone, was at my home first thing the next morning and the job was done perfectly within an hour. Great guy who knows his business! Thanks again.

squeeky dryer

Tiernan was very punctual and efficient with our service call
Would recommend him for sure.
Like having service people that own their own business. they are more "invested" in their work

ratnrol in Calgary
ratnrol in Calgary

Accurate Quote, On-time Service, Good rates

Tiernan was quick to answer my call. He was knowledgeable about my repair (front load dryer squealing) and quoted me a price to repair that was bang on. Would recommend and use again.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service offers domestic appliance repair - fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher repairs