Erki's Interior Finishing

Toronto ON

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

Excellent work

Erki was professional, detail-oriented, and excellent with time management. We had him paint our entire basement, ceilings, trim, as well as an accent wall on the main floor. The paint job was perfect and all the fixtures were removed and replaced carefully. He also accommodated our changing needs throughout the project. We definitely recommend!

Krista in Durham
Krista in Durham
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting in preparation for a move-in

Erki is the best! He accommodated us during a busy move-in time and was professional, tidy, and most importantly, exceptionally talented at what he does. He fixed existing imperfections on our ceilings and walls and flawlessly painted our new house. Erki was prompt and got the job done! We would highly recommend Erki to anyone needing similar work completed.

Wall Painting

Erki came in to repaint the whole house = walls, door frames, and a few doors. His work is flawless; he covered up all the holes in the walls from damage/nails and you can't tell where they are anymore. He is always polite and kind and works efficiently. The house looks like it is brand new thanks to him. I will happily recommend him for any painting job - his work is well worth the money.

Le Phung from Markham
Le Phung from Markham

Above Expectations

I've used Erki before to paint my mother-in-law's condo; she said that he did a great job so I decided to use him again. This time, I needed him to paint a vacant condo with really bad scratch marks that needed to be patched up. Erki did such an amazing job. He started and finished on time. He is really detailed-oriented and is such a pro. He is so detailed-oriented that when he puts the light plates back, all the screws are parallel to the ground! His painting and patchwork is fantastic! He is reliable and honest and he is now my go-to painter.

Ally from Richmond Hill
Ally from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Tobermory, ON

Painting our cottage

Erki did a fantastic job as always. Project involved travel on multiple occasions to our cottage to prep and paint walls, finishing dry walling, and trim painting. A true professional.

Residential Interior Painting

I was provided Erki's contact through a friend as I was looking for a painter to bid on a large interior project in Toronto.
Erki was responsive and punctual with all the initial correspondence and site visit. His price was extremely competitive and my client select him.

Erki was very professional with myself and the client.

My client was absolutely thrilled with him and his work. He was flexible and accommodating when the client requested some additional on site work. The project was completed on schedule, and the client raved about the results.
I will definitely work with Erki again, and recommend his services to all.
Thanks for your great work, the client is so happy!

Kristi B (interior designer)
Toronto

Erki was fantastic

Erki painted our new window frames and our third floor. He did a wonderful job. He is pleasant, polite and very neat. We look forward to working with him again soon.

Thanks Erki

Tom Toronto
Tom Toronto

Excellent, Meticulous Home Painting Services

Erki is a Master painter. He was professional, meticulous and a pleasure to work with as he painted our main floor family room. The work included ceiling repairs, preparing and painting over stained trim work and fireplace mantel, walls, etc. From our initial quote to the final clean-up, Erki was truly a pleasure to have in our home. His preparation, organization, attention to detail, daily clean-up and painting skills were exemplary. His prices are competitive and the service outstanding. We would highly recommend Erki and look forward to using his services again. Thank you Erki!
Thank you Erki!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Painting bedrooms and upstairs landing

Erki did a great job painting our upstairs bedrooms and landing. The work was very precise and detailed and completed sooner than anticipated. The walls were old and somewhat damaged. Erki took great care patching holes and cleaning up the walls. They look perfect now. Price was also reasonable. We were thrilled with the results and will certainly use Erki again in the future.

Jordana on Ping
Jordana on Ping

Patch work and paint

Erki was extremely professional and did a phenomenal job patching up the holes in our wall and doing a fantastic paint job. We are extremely impressed and will be using him again for future needs.

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself or my team works under my direct supervision which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.