Icy Reno Waterproofing

Reviews for Icy Reno Waterproofing

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

waterproofing

Igor was amazing, he was quick, friendly and professional at all times. His work was excellent and very precise.And his prices were far better than anyone else in Mississauga.
If you need anyone to do weeping tile, I CERTAINLY would recommend ICY reno.

Frank, thank you for interest in our company and your positive response. Best, ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

Robert from Newmarket
Robert from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

waterproofing

I had a leak in my cold room I chose ICY reno. Very satisfied with the service they have provided. The job was done fast, clean and for good price. I will recommend this company to others.

Robert, thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Chris from Milton
Chris from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement waterproofing

Igor gave us a great price to dig out three sides of our foundation in order to waterproof the basement and install new weeping tile and meradrain. This seemed like a very challenging job in the middle of winter where it was rainy and snowy. Yet Igor started on time and did a great job under very difficult circumstances. His guys were very polite and most importantly they cleaned up after themselves every day. I would highly recommend ICY Reno to everyone I know.

Chris, thank you for your kind response and your recommendation. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

ace marble in toronto
ace marble in toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

basement waterproofing

Igor and his crew did an excellent job fixing the leak on one side of my house. The men were very polite, organized, and clean in their work. My wife and I had plenty of questions during the process and Igor seemed to be very knowledgeable and accurate in his answers. We are very pleased!

Thank you ace marble for your positive feedback on your service. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Andriy from Thornhill
Andriy from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

exterior waterproofing

The ICY Reno crew came into my house to fix existing waterproofing that was made wrong. They explained to me everything that was done wrongfully, and promised to do the job right on time. they also understood my situation, and expenses that I had to suffer, and did not charge me as much as in other estimates. The guys did their job very professionally, They organized their time properly, and left their place clean after they left. Thank you guys

Andriy, we greatly appreciate your response and recommendation. ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

Ioulia
Ioulia

Waterproofing, Drains and Concrete Work

Igor is probably one of the efficient & nicest workers around.
We have hired him twice to do major work in our homes. Both times everything was done perfectly that even city inspector was impressed.
We keep referring him to everyone we know and they are all happy with the results. Our next door neighbor used him to waterproof her basement. Also my parents used him to change drains and waterproofing, they couldn't be more happy with his work.
Believe me, you will not regret hiring him, especially that his prices are very reasonable.

Julia, we appreciate your business with us as well as your positive feedback. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Yuliya from Toronto
Yuliya from Toronto

Waterproofing

Igor’s team did a huge waterproofing job for us over a year ago, on April of 2013. We wanted to wait and put the job to the test of time and weather before giving a feedback on their work. More than a year after many rainy and snowy months our basement shows no signs of dampness; basement became completely dry shortly after work was performed and the air quality improved significantly. Icyreno did a SUBLIME waterproofing job, and we want to thank you for your first-class work. Highly recommended!

Yuliya, thank you for your business with us and your review. It was a pleasure working with you. ICYReno -Waterproofing team in Toronto

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

cracks repair

We needed to repair 2 cracks in our basement. We called ICY Rene and they came right away to repair the crack. Very professional, and well equipped they completed the repair in a minimal amount of time. Very impressed with their attention to detail and thoroughness. Igor also made some beneficial suggestions to further reduce leakage in our basement. Great information, accomodation and professionalism. Highly recommended!

Alex, thank you for your positive feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Adam from East York
Adam from East York
1 review East York, ON

Interior waterproofing

Hi. In the middle of this winter there was a period when temperature went up above the zero, and my basement got flooded. I was looking for the way to solve that problem, thus I asked about various suggestions from different contractors. Yet, the best explanation of the problem and the way to solve it I got from ICY Reno. Igor was able to identify the place in the brick
wall where the water was coming from and fix it in no time. Igor asked for a very reasonable price for this interior waterproofing, which made me want to suggest this guy to all of my friends.

Hi Adam, thanks for the review and your business. I'm glad we were able to solve your problem. We looking forward to work for you anytime in the future. Thank you from ICYReno-waterproofing Team in Toronto

More about Icy Reno Waterproofing

"CALL - 647 454 6600" ICY Reno Waterproofing is a local waterproofing and foundation contractor serving Toronto and GTA Area. Our goal is to design and build our projects for you in a professional and timely manner. We make sure our work doesn't interfere with your lifestyle and gets done well and fast. We will get your basement work done right! We specialize in Interior & Exterior Basement Waterproofing, Basement Underpinning and Basement lowering