Icy Reno Waterproofing

Reviews for Icy Reno Waterproofing

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Underpinning & interior waterproofing

Igor, Alex and the rest of the crew were great. We hired Icy to underpin & interior waterproof our basement. Igor & his crew were very knowledgeable and able to explain the job at hand throughout the process. The timeline and quote were met to a tee, no surprises. I consider communication an important aspect in any profession, and Igor was proficient in this aspect, always informing us of when & what would be taking place, and was ready to get ahold of if we ever had any questions. Igor & his crew are very hard working and always arrived early to start the day. Everybody we dealt with throughout the process was very professional & polite. We were realistic and understood going into this project that it was a pretty big job, however from start to finish it went as smooth as we could have hoped for, and our expectations were definitely met, if not exceeded. We have spoken very highly about our experience with Igor and his crew to friends, family and other tradesmen, and would have no hesitation about recommending them going forward.

We want to thank you as well,as it was a pleasure to help you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Kris
Kris

Top notch job on major foundation project

Igor and team did an excellent job on what I consider to be a major foundation project that included major wall remediation, underpinning, waterproofing, radiant floor heating and new foundation for extended basement. Igor dealt with the challenges of a high water table and terrible wall conditions safely and with confidence. Never did the city or my engineer have any issues with his work. In fact, I was told several times that he did a great job on my house and I feel the same way. Igor delivered on a complex project and as a result I highly recommend ICY Reno Waterproofing!

Review has 1 previous version

Floor Heating and Underpinning.

It was obvious to me from the beginning that Igor had confidence in the project we had in mind for our basement. Underpinning, digging, and waterproofing is their specialty, a great job was done. We also replaced our water heater with a newer "combination type". This allows you to install a hot water heating system under the new concrete slab. The gas technicians were super modern with their approach and we can't wait to turn the heat on.

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure.
Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

mphome in Toronto
mphome in Toronto

Exterior Waterproofing

I've had water issues since I moved into my home about 5yrs ago. In that time I've used a few waterproofing companies, one of which used by the prior owner. However, none really gave me full confidence to call them back as my issues did continue. My plan for the summer 2017 was to have the exterior waterproofing done due to my constant basement leaks on the sides of my house. I called a couple companies. However, when meeting Igor I gave him the history and he gave me his assessment, and was able to answer all my additional questions. His team did full excavation and waterproofing of the left and right sides of my house. His team was very hard working, efficient and clean. Valentyn was very good! He updated me consistently and gave me suggestions on how to divert my surface water issues. I extremely happy with the work Igor and his team did. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having water issues.

Thank you for you positive response. We were really glad to have you as a customer. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Waterproofing

What can I say?

After an initial consultation with Igor for an estimate, it was clear that his professionalism, coupled with experience and knowledge, made for an easy decision, between other contractors, to have ICY Reno Waterproofing complete my waterproofing project.

The project consisted of approximately 80 linear feet of waterproofing my 8' foundation wall in a narrow space (with utilities in their path), which spanned over a few days.

His team was punctual, professional and FAST. But most importantly, with extreme attention to detail and quality or their workmanship! There's no question that ICY Reno Waterproofing would be the first company I'd recommend to anyone requiring their services.

It was a pleasure having Igor and his team complete my project, and wouldn't hesitate to have him come back for any future projects!

Thank you for using our company and your positive review. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Michael in Guelph
Michael in Guelph

Waterproofing

I hired Igor and the ICY Reno team to perform waterproofing on a renovation that we were doing.

I only have great things to say about Igor and his team. They are amazing. Igor is knowledgable, polite, and clear about the process, timelines, cost and answered all my questions. He is a pro's pro.

The team is terrific. At the start of every day, they would lay tarps to drop the dirt from the side that they were digging. By the end of the day, that side was dug, parged, dimple board installed and backfilled. The team is hard working, cooperative, detailed, clean, organized, polite, and appreciative.

As a contractor, you only want to work with professionals that you can trust. You cannot be onsite for every second of a job, and with Igor I felt comfortable that he cared about doing a great job, whether I was there or not. Thank you Igor and the ICY Reno crew for a great job.

Thank you for this glowing review. Also, thank you for recommendations to other potential clients. The ICYReno-Waterproofing Team in Toronto

Nancy
Nancy

Basement waterproofing

Igor and his crew did an excellent job excavating our basement floor, laying cement, and waterproofing the unit. Very professional crew. Always on time, provided regular updates, cleaned up after themselves. Job finished on schedule and was just as we discussed. Would highly recommend this company. We would use for future projects.

Nancy , it was a pleasure working with you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Waterproofing & Sump Pump Installation

Igor and his crew did an excellent job in waterproofing our basement. The scope included interior and exterior waterproofing with a sump pump installation. Igor was patience with our endless questions and always called back upon request. He was honest, his price was fair and his estimate on how long the job would take was precise. At no additional cost, his crew also offered to replace an outdated window well with wood/gravel and asked his plumber to show me the condition of the clay pipes under the basement using a camera. I highly recommend Igor and his team!

We appriciate your positive feedback, and thank you for choosing our company. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

sjreadingu
sjreadingu

Basement wall leak.

I had called around to quite a few companies that specialize in waterproofing basement walls, I was pleasantly surprised when Igor from ICY Reno Waterproofing came by to give me a quote, he spent the time explaining each step and his quote was extremely reasonable compared with the other companies that had provided me with quotes basically providing the same exterior application including installation of a back flow preventer valve.
Igor's work crew were polite, answered any question, cleaned up the work area before leaving for the day and when they came into the basement to break up the floor to install the back flow preventer valve did everything they could to keep the dust and mess to a minimal.
To sum up, I have no hesitation to recommend ICY Reno Waterproofing to anyone looking to fix basement wall leaks and the need for a back flow preventer valve installation.

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Carol from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing and Sump Pump Installation

After getting a variety of quotes and as many answers to my problem, I'm happy that I went with ICY Reno Waterproofing. Igor had the best solution and even offered some money saving advise. His team worked diligently, they were fast and efficient, knew what they were doing, took time to answer my questions, and left the house clean both inside and out!
I highly recommend ICY Reno Waterproofing! Don't hesitate to give Igor a call, you'll be glad you did!!

Carol, thank you for your positive review and your recommendation. We had a pleasure to have you as a customer. Best, ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

More about Icy Reno Waterproofing

"CALL - 647 454 6600" ICY Reno Waterproofing is a local waterproofing and foundation contractor serving Toronto and GTA Area. Our goal is to design and build our projects for you in a professional and timely manner. We make sure our work doesn't interfere with your lifestyle and gets done well and fast. We will get your basement work done right! We specialize in Interior & Exterior Basement Waterproofing, Basement Underpinning and Basement lowering