Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

Catherine in London
Catherine in London
0 reviews London, ON

Gutter and Fascia repair

The work was very satisfactory,
Price was comparable to other quotes
Customer service was very good
Gutter and Fascia were repaired, it was a small job and it is not easy to find a service willing to come out for such a small repair.

SAbrina
SAbrina
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Sealing in shower stall

This service was great. I was really happy with the customer service that was provided to me by Jhnero. Email communications was very easy, I felt all my questions were answered clearly and to level of understanding. The handyman that came to my house was very nice, took time to explain what needed to be done. MOST importantly he listened to me, heard my requests and followed through. My shower stall needed some sealing due to poor work that was done prior, but thanks to this company I was able to get it fixed.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Gate Repair

The service was above average from start to finish. Quick and friendly communication, timely appointment, extremely professional and pleasant Contractor, fair price, quality workmanship. I highly recommend and support this company.

Adrian
Adrian
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom renovation

I want to share how grateful and appreciative we are to have found Mr. Handyman, and more specifically, our on site contractor Ben. He was fantastic! Ben was personable, honest, friendly, and the calibre of work was top notch. With ambassadors like Ben, we would have no reservations to recommend Mr. Handyman to our circle of family and friends.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Opening Deck and Clean up Window Well

The gentlemen, Nigel and Hassan are very courteous and professional. Hassan is always in or on time. He's very skillful and try not to wast any thing. He's hard working, efficient and doesn't wast any time. I'm happy to have found Mr Handyman Richmond Hill and Hassan.

Divina Vela from Markham
Divina Vela from Markham

Deck Cleaning, Staining and Soffit Fixing

I am so impressed with this company, Mr Handyman.
The soffit above our front door became a nest for birds every spring and lately for squirrels bec a hole was left there by the original builder. Looks like that I felt it will fall on us anytime. They sent Jory who immediately get to work- removed the debris (about 40 lbs), fixed, painted & installed the new soffit, that every time we looked at it, it gave us a sense of satisfaction just like it's brand new again. He even cleaned it up for us and put the debris in his truck and place it in a dumpster. Jory is so awesome doing this work and our old deck, a 2nd job we requested him to do.

Our deck is 7 yrs old. We've been planning to get this done so many times but the quote we received is too high for our budget or the contractors/companies do not have time in their schedule for us. So we were really glad that they scheduled us right away. Jory did the power wash, sanding & staining. I think he burnt his back under the heat of the sun staining yet he did not complained. Again, he did not leave anything, i.e. trash, behind except a wonderful deck ready for friends and family gatherings. He was always communicating with us re the work, there are no surprises.

And behind it all is Nigel. He is easy to talk to and very fair. He knows my budget and worked with us so it will not go beyond it and I really, really appreciate it. Jory and Nigel are both awesome and I highly recommend their company.

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto

Toilet Repair

The fill valves on my toilet had gone by and I had put in a request to find someone to help. The front office staff was very helpful and so was the project coordinator. They emailed and called to discuss my issue and find the right person who could help. I was assigned Ben who was FANTASTIC. He was kind, accommodating and explained everything. Upon his arrival he inspected and diagnosed the issue to determine what needed to be done. From there he gave me all the options and answered any questions I had. I was honestly thrilled. I couldn't have asked for someone better. I have had experience with other professionals before but his manner, attitude and work was outstanding. I am so happy to have the problem solved. While he was here I asked about some work that I need done in the future and he was happy to discuss and let me know it could be done. I am looking forward to hiring him again soon!

Janet in Markham
Janet in Markham
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Job

Both the office personnel and contractor were professional and got the job done! This is the 2nd time I called on Mr. Handyman and wont be the last. Excellent job!

More about Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

We service Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Bradford, Aurora, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton.

Locally owned, we specialize in all major and minor home repairs. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures and Accessories, Fences & Gates, Gutters and Eaves-troughs, Moldings / Moudings, Dry Wall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors.

Handyman Services, Carpenters, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, General Contractors, Locks & Locksmiths, Plastering, Decks, and Plumbing
Caulking, Cabinetry/Counters, Drywall/Plaster repair, Painting, Furniture assembly, Moulding/Trim, Gutter repair and cleaning, Custom Carpentry, Flooring/Tile installation, Window treatments, Flashing, Fascia and soffit repair, Downspouts, Hardwood flooring, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen remodel, Handrails/Stairs, Backsplash installation
Bathrooms, Carpentry, Drywall Repair and general handyman services is where we specialize.
2000
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Paypal, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
A+ Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
No job is to small, we do it all!
PROJECT RATE
We provide a written estimate before any job starts. Our jobs start at $198 + HST. (GST/HST No. 8020
1 Year