Opus One Design Build & Construction

Reviews for Opus One Design Build & Construction

Walter Jong
Walter Jong

Re-attachment of Undermount Kitchen Sink

Ali did a fantastic job. Not only was he professional but he really enjoyed the assignment. He understood that knowledge had to be complimented by being able to solve problems and he used his critical thinking to complete the job seamlessly. You could see the passion in what he did. He was very nice and down to earth individual to speak with too.

Of course, Ali is an extension of his leader, RJ who was so pleasant and accommodating and went out of his way to service my request albeit a minor job which many other companies would not waste their time on.

I have already sent out this company to many of my friends as I told them about this wonderful, delightful experience I had.

I was truly blessed by individuals like Ali and RJ.

Thanks to both of you ... Walter Jong

What a genuinely kind review! Thank you Walter. Anytime, anywhere - you can count on our team to be here for you.

Greg
Greg

House Renovation

I contacted RJ as my wife and I were looking for a reputable contractor to help us with our home renovation. He was very professional and had near instantaneous responses. Wonderful communication and showed that he really cared about the customer. Can’t stress enough how amazing his communication was. Due to personal and budget reasons, unfortunately we could not proceed with a renovation of our existing home, but we know that on a future project RJ will be the first person we call. If you are looking to do construction on your home, you have to give RJ a call and see if you can make it work. Our experience with him and the rest of the OPUS team has been nothing but positive.

Greg and Family. Thank you so much for the kind words. You have a spot in our client file whenever you may require our services. It was an absolute pleasure meeting with you on your project.

Robyn in Toronto
Robyn in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Renovation

We interviewed 3 contractors and chose Opus because of the fact that they had their own trades that worked specifically for them. The Opus team helped with our drawings and permits and managed to complete our 4 month project on budget and within 9 days of the estimated completion date. They were always responsive and helpful. RJ himself cane and inspected progress often. We had regular updates and site meetings. Opus asked if they had earned a 10 Star rating and whether we would write a review about our experience. I believe they met and occasionally exceeded our expectations and therefore are entitled to this review. Would recommend and hire again.

Thank Robyn! What a wonderful review. We look forward to working with you and/or any of your referrals in the future.

jeremy in Toronto, Ontario
jeremy in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent Service and communication

I contacted Opus to help me out of a bind with a new window opening for an old house. While I was concerned that it was too small a job. RJ was very accommodating and got a crew in on a days notice.

Given the excellent service and communication provided, I would definitely consider Opus One for other upcoming renos we are planning.

Mr. Robinson

We thank you for the time you have taken to write this review. It is very much appreciated.

There is no job too small when earning the business of new clients such as you and your family.

Thank you!
Opus One Design Build

Consultation on Electrical/Renovation Work

RJ provided me with helpful advice on how to find the right professional to complete work on a range hood fan and replacement of electrical unit. He was VERY patient and was able to assess what needed to be done. What's even more amazing is that he spent time to guide me, even though the very small job I described was not something his firm takes on.

Thank you very much for the lovely comments.

RJ mentioned that you had both had spoken and described the situation as being a generally straight forward list of items that (with the appropriate guidance) would be easily resolved.

On behalf of OPUS ONE DESIGN BUILD, it was our pleasure offering you and your family any guidance that you deemed valuable. :)
Julie
Client Care
www.opusonedesignbuild.com

David
David

Structural work

I purchased an old home in need of structural work. RJ is extremely knowledgeable, and transparent.
A true professional in every sense of the word and a great guy to work with. He is methodical, logical and reasonable, explaining all options and costs.
Highly recommend.

David what a wonderful review!

Thank you so much! We are always happy to help and really appreciate you and your loved ones taking the time to and trusting Opus with the questions and excitement relating to a new home purchase.

Julie & The Opus One Design Build Team!

Braydon in Toronto
Braydon in Toronto

Excellent Service

I purchased a condo and a couple of days before closing, the property flooded and there was significant damage. RJ and the Opus team recognized the time-sensitive nature of my request and came out on a Saturday, with less than 24 hours notice, to conduct a detailed assessment of the damage.

Braydon, thank you for the kind review. Always here to help.

Allan a.

Quality: 10/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Industry Knowledge: 10/10
RJ and overall Opus Team: Pretty Impressive

We would use again. We would refer to a friend. Nothing is ever perfect, but Opus came very very close.

Allan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work! All the best, and we are always here to help!

The Opus Team

Meredith
Meredith

Full Home Renovation and Addition

RJ and the Opus Team did a beautiful job on our home. We had some delays with special order materials but Opus did an excellent job managing our expectations throughout those issues. They were always available for meetings. They stayed on budget, and completed the renovation within 11 days of the (original stated) completion date. I am very happy with the finished product, the service and Opus as a whole. Would definitely hire again.

Thank you so much for the kind words Meredith. We enjoyed working on your project, we are even more pleased that you are equally satisfied! Thank you for choosing Opus.

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Full Interior Home Renovation 5500 Square Feet

I am a realtor and have sold homes that Opus has renovated and/or built for my clients. So last year when I decided to completely renovate my own home, I contacted Opus along with a couple of other builders that had worked with agents in my office.

I don't think a long drawn out review is necessary. The short version is this. I hired Opus and they will be the ONLY construction company I refer my friends and clients to. The best in the business. Period.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Opus One Design Build & Construction

An award-winning, custom Residential and Commercial Design and Build company servicing all major North American markets and select South American markets. Impeccable quality, competitive pricing, and unprecedented customer service.

For over 20 years, Opus One Design Build has established a reputation as the “Gold Standard”, industry-leading Construction and Design Build organization. Comprised of a talented team of the industry’s best professionals, we cater to some of the largest markets across North America in the following categories:

Residential Construction
Commercial Construction
Leasehold Office
Cutting Edge Industrial
Renovation
Service
Maintenance

Our commitment to both our product and service excellence is where we shine. In an industry plagued by a lack of professionalism, we hold our team members to a set of performance standards that allow us to consistently meet – and often exceed – our clients’ expectations on every project.

We have led the Construction, Renovation and Design Build categories year after year, since 1999. Our team is well-diversified yet disciplined and integrated. We are innovative, creative and forward-thinking Design/Build consultants at heart, however, we operate within a corporate structure where the breadth and depth of industry knowledge required to complete our clients’ projects on-time and within budget is represented at all times. Opus One Design Build is “The Gold Standard”

Our in-house team is comprised of full-time:

Building Architects
Engineers
Interior Designers
Landscape Architects
Project Managers and Project Administrators
Site Supervisors

There is no job that is too big and there are no jobs that are too small. We value all of our customers and projects equally. We categorize the work that we do first by building type, then by project category, and finally by services available.

Building structures we work with:

Residential detached
Residential semi-attached town homes
Low-rise condominiums
Industrial, commercial and office buildings
Free-standing retail spaces
Retail spaces within shopping centers
Restaurants
Hotels and Hospitality
The categories we specialize in are:

New Construction (Residential and Commercial)
Renovation & Remodel (Residential and Commercial)
Clients have engaged us in some, or all, of the following services depending on the needs of their project and our professional recommendation:

Turn Key Construction/Remodel
Architectural services
Interior Design
Landscaping Design
Engineering services
Blueprint production, input and/or reading
Structural design and execution
Permit application process oversight
Committee of Adjustment process oversight
Sourcing, selection and management of all applicable trades
Our Strengths

We listen…seeking to understand the vision our clients have for their projects.
We are conceptual thinkers…with an eye for both design, and detail.
We are analytical and tactical…able to turn a client’s vision into an executable plan.
We spend our clients’ money as if it were our own…weighing “wish lists” against budgets to get the best return on their investment.
We are always accessible and responsive…via site visits, telephone, text, e-mail and social media.

What Makes Us Different
92% of our projects are completed on time, with a 6-8% variance
96% of our projects are completed within budget, with a 5-7% variance
We have an in-house design team comprised of award winning, industry-recognized experts in the fields of: Architecture, Interior Design and Engineering
We know all of our trades personally and select project teams based on both expertise and fit with the client
We warranty our work
We have long-standing relationships with realtors and are happy to partner with yours while your search for that perfect property
Each project has a dedicated Project Manager

Ready To Get Started? We are too.
We know that there are many choices when it comes to selecting a construction company or a design build firm for your project. We would be honored to show you exactly what the Opus VIP experience feels like.