The Anything Guys

Basement Renovation
17 Grenfell Crescent UNIT #3 Ottawa ON K2G 0G3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for The Anything Guys

MLambert in Ottawa
MLambert in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck and Railing

I hired TAG to re-do the deck and railing on the roof of the back addition of my house. They were professional and polite during there time on my property and treated my house and yard with care. The days they were working were very hot and humid. I gave them access to my kitchen sink for water just inside the back door. There were never footprints in my kitchen or a mess on the counter. My deck looks wonderful. As the work was being done there were a few "hiccups" that the site supervisor and I discussed and worked out quickly and efficiently. They were even able to do a few extra cosmetic type finishes and still stayed on budget.

Thank you for taking the time to write a little something about us. It was a pleasure working for you, hope to see you for the next project!

Tristan
Tristan

Fence / interlocking / New lawn

TAG did an amazing job on my fence, interlocking and lawn. Tom really listens to what you want and gives great input to make things look even better. They are very punctual and clean up well when the job is finished. I will definitely be hiring them for future jobs and recommending them to all my friends and family.

It was our pleasure ! Front yard and Backyard turned out great!

Adam
Adam
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Backyard cedar Landing w/ steps and two fence gates

On schedule, efficient and quality workmanship. They completed a beautiful cedar landing for our large rear patio doors and 6 steps down onto our patio and installed two fence gates.

Job turned out fantastic! Pleasure working for you!

Bob &.
Bob &.
1 review Ottawa, ON

removal of carpets and wood flooring installatipn on two bedrooms

My wife & I are extremely pleased with the work perform by TAG (André & Scott) . The guys took pride in the work to be performed as if it was their own home. Job well done! We would not hesitate one minute to have the TAG guy's perform more work in our condo.

Bob & Celine

Thanks Bob for the kind words! It was a pleasure working for you guys :)

Rosemary
Rosemary
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation

The transformation of our rec room from carpet to laminate flooring was amazing. TAGs idea to remove the staircase wall was very creative and it opened up the room. When we had an unexpected problem with a cracked, unlevel concrete floor they used their network to quickly bring in a concrete specialist who repoured the floor at a reasonable cost and without delay. The finishing touches including new trim , baseboards and paint were very professional. I would highly recommend TAG for any renovations within your home.

It was a pleasure working for you Rosemary! Hope you can have us back for other projects!

Greg a.
Greg a.

Full Basement Renovation

Professional service, start to finish. Good workmanship. They're coming back to do my fence in the spring. Would recommend to friends and family.

Basement turned out fantastic! was a pleasure working with you!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Home Renovation

TAG did an amazing job on my kitchen, bathrooms, and basement (including all the painting required!) Their workmanship is superb and they were a pleasure to deal with. They listened to what I had envisioned and made suggestions when necessary! I will absolutely have them back for my next project.

thanks for the kind words Kathryn! Hope to see you on the next project

ziad_el_zoor
ziad_el_zoor

Interlock Project

They were amazing to deal with. Friendly and were on time with everything. Would use them again for sure

Job turned out amazing! Thanks for contacting us Ziad!

tim
tim
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement and outdoor landscaping.

Professional, friendly, always on time and cleaned up. Very happy with speed and quality of work completed.

It was Our Pleasure

Fred Semerjian from Gloucester
Fred Semerjian from Gloucester
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Backyard redo

Our backyard was in dire need of an overhaul: overgrown with weeds and completely unusable. Found The Anything Guys by accident (my wife saw their truck on the way home one day). After several frustrating experiences with other contractors who either would not get back to us or would provide partial quotes and never be heard from again, we contacted Tom. He was very responsive and understood our objectives right away. Very reasonable pricing considering what we needed done: complete demolition and clearing of the property, 12x12 cedar deck, stone work, cedar gazebo, shed pad and shed assembly and turf as well as siding replacement and cleaning. All went very smoothly and extras were treated efficiently by Tom and Andre (foreman) as well as Steven and Patrick (Carpenters). Tom is sensitive to keeping costs under control even when I continually added little things to the job. The same can be said of the whole team. Terrific experience. Highly recommended and we will be using The Anything Guys again.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

What an Overhaul! Backyard transformation at its Finest! Looks amazing Fred!

More about The Anything Guys

The Anything Guys was founded in 2005 by Tom Rheaume. It has since grown to a strong 10 person team.

Our focus is to supply Ottawa residents with a professional, affordable service that is a one-stop shop for both commercial and residential clients, specializing in pretty much anything! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer a large variety of different household and property related services, big or small, irregular or mainstream, which can be found on our services page.

This is what you receive with every job you book with us:

Convenience: One number, one main contact and an experienced team to handle most any home and garden renovation and maintenance need.

Quality Work: Qualified tradesmen who will do the work diligently and to the highest standards
Reliability & Consistency: Good communication is very important to us. If a customer changes the scope of work, we notify them of changes to timelines, schedules and budgets.

Customer Service: Enjoy a positive experience working with TAG.

Fair pricing that comes with full Insurance: Our pricing is competitive and we are fully insurued which means you aren't at risk when hiring us for your renovation or landscaping work.