Smith Metal Works

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Smith Metal Works

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!

I engaged Smith Metal Works for a custom wrought iron handrail to be designed and installed on new concrete front steps/landing area.
I AM BEYOND THRILLED.

The service of the team was exceptional.
From engaging with Meera at the office, to meeting the owner for the quote which was provided quickly, to the fitting and then the install, the entire experience was world class.

I chose a style I had seen on their website but they made it custom for the measurements of my area. IT IS GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS.

As they were installing it (today) one of my neighbours was walking by and she was so blown away she took a photo of the truck to pass along to her friend who is also doing a reno.

THANK YOU TEAM AT SMITH METAL WORKS!!!

Thank You H.R. for your kind and supportive words!
All of smith family enjoyed serving you. We hope you enjoy your new railings, congratulation!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Install new second floor balcony

From beginning to end, this company was professional, efficient and excellent communicators. The work crew that came to do the removal of the old railings and install of the new ones were friendly, and respectful of the neighbors (we live on a very narrow street with street parking and so the going can be tight - but they handled it perfectly). The job went off smoothly from design to installation and I love the result. I would definitely recommend, and would hire them again.

Thank You Rob for your kind and supportive words!

Naglaa
Naglaa
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service

Dealing with Smith Metals Was extremely pleasant, the team there are very friendly, prompt and efficient. They delivered exactly what I wanted even in the lockdown time , I highly recommend them and will definitely deal with them again for any future projects in my backyard!

Thank You Nagla for your kind supportive words!

New aluminum handrails for front porch

Smith Metalworks provided a competitively-priced aluminum handrail for my front porch. The railing was produced and installed promptly. I was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail provided by the staff. This began with the original measurement, then to the trial fitting and through to the final installation. I would not hesitate to recommend Smith Metalworks.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and we appreciate your feedback and for the 10 Star review.
we are happy to deliver more services when you needed.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works ltd,

New Interior Railing

We are nearing the completion of a large home renovation project where we have done most of the work ourselves. We had decided on a custom metal interior railing to remain true to the modern (slightly industrial/mid-century) style of our side-split. When you are used to doing the work yourself, it is difficult to trust that other people view quality in the same way you do. From the first contact with Smith Metal Works to the completed installation, we have been so impressed with Tarek, Ricky and the rest of the team. Tarek made recommendations to ensure we got exactly what he knew we wanted and Ricky kept us updated along the way. Their price was reasonable, they were able to help us get our railings installed before Christmas, and we couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the finished product. We will be tackling our landscaping in 2021 and we will be calling on Tarek and Ricky again to help us with a railing for our future back deck. I would not hesitate to recommend Smith Metal Works to anyone looking for a custom railing - you will not be disappointed. Sincere thanks, Tracy and Dave.

Thank you very much Tracy for the amazing 10 Star review, we truly appreciate your kind feedback!
It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to working on more projects with you in the future

Thanks again and enjoy your railings!
wishing you and your family a Happy new Year!

SR
SR
0 reviews Milton, ON

Beautiful Railings

I am so happy with my Railings from Smith Metal Works! Everyone was so kind and helpful. From my first call to the final installation, I have been so impressed. You have a team of professionals and you should be proud! You gave me my Christmas present! Thank you!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. we we are happy to deliver more services when you needed.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works ltd, and we appreciate your feedback and for the 10 Star review

Dena
Dena

Outside gate

I was extremely happy with this company! Friendly efficient and communication was amazing! Great work good quality and I would not hesitate to use them again!
Thanks so much fir making my purchase and installation so seamless!

Thanks you very much Dena for taking the time to write us a great feedback on your experience with our company's service, and thanks for the AMAZING 10 STAR review.
It was our pleasure working with you.
Thanks again for your kind words it means a lot our company.

Enjoy!

Madison
Madison

New Porch Railing

We are very pleased with our new railings for our front porch. The company was very responsive, accommodating and made sure their final product was to our satisfaction. They had a wide selection of materials and styles of railings to fit everyone's needs. We will definitely recommend Smith Metal Works, and use them again in the future!

Thank you very much Madison for the amazing 10 Star review and for taking the time to write your feedback. We are so happy you liked the railings, and that we met your high standards by delivering good service. we we are happy to deliver more services when you needed.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works ltd.

Larry in Milton
Larry in Milton
7 reviews Milton, ON

Awesome new exterior railings

Smith Metal Works provided us with a beautiful new set of railings for our front steps and porch. The process from start to finish was very professional and the product is of high quality. I highly recommend Smith Metal Works.

Thank you very much Larry for the amazing 10 Star review, we truly appreciate your kind feedback!

Thanks again and enjoy your railings!

aldershot
aldershot
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Metal Railings For Front Portico And Back Deck stairs.

We wanted metal railings for our front portico and back yard deck leading to a patio. We reached out to Smith Metal Works (Mississauga). Owner Tarek met with us, discussed our requirements, designs and laid out the costs. Installers Meron and Basel were skilled professionals and Ricky, the office administrator, made sure she communicated with us regarding the delivery/install date. We ended up with a product and design that enhances our home and property. From the first point of contact to the actual installation, Smith Metal Works met its commitments and more. This is a great company! Grace & John-Burlington.

Thank you very much Grace & John for taking the time to write your review. We are so happy you liked the railings, and that we met your high standards by delivering good service. we we are happy to deliver more services when you needed.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works ltd, and we appreciate your feedback and for the amazing 10 Star review.
Please stay Healthy and Safe!

More about Smith Metal Works

Smith Metal Works Is proud to serve Greater Toronto Area with custom railings, sheet metal fabrication, wrought iron designs, wrought iron hand rails, iron railings, iron gates, window guards, mobile welding services, railing installation, fences, stainless steel furniture, store fixtures and all kinds of metal fabrications .