Direct Air Systems

Reviews for Direct Air Systems

Joe
Joe

A/C Evaporator Coil Replacement

Jack at DirectAir was amazing to deal with. Super nice gentleman who provided a ton of detail and offered his services at the best prices. Vahid and his coworker were extremely respectful when they came to do the job (Evaporator coil replacement) . They were knowledgeable, clean, and fast. Certainly recommend this company for all your AC or Furnance needs.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Ac installation

I spoke to Jack from beginning to end he did what he said he was going to do, time and price

Central air

They were on time, put tarps on the carpet, clean work, friendly overall a quality job

New AC

I got a new AC Linux model EL 16 XC1S036 installed. Direct Air Systems were not only very competitive in price, they were very quick to schedule the installation and meet our requirements. Their installers were very professional and friendly. I monitored the while process personally. I am totally satisfied with everything they have done.

New AC

Their service is amazing, they went to see our old AC at no cost, they didnt even know me. Jack is very honest and reliable he didnt even ask me to sign any agreement or for deposit. I paid him full amount after the work was done. Last year my son called Jack our AC wasnt working and he told my son on the phone what to do and didnt charge us anything. Jack is a great guy.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Lennox air conditioner

I thought the price was very reasonable and the two installers did a good job

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Air conditioner

This company was very reliable. My mothers air conditioner broke and they were quick to come and fix it. They were fast and very friendly. I have already recommended them to a few other people. Great service and very proud to support local.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very Professional Service

The technicians were very professional and knew what they were doing.
The job sites were cleaned after installation.
The payment process was professionally done and all receipts were provided right after the payments.

I was extremely happy with the service and I will definitely recommend Direct Air to my friends and families.

Very Professional

easy to deal with, professional install, very happy so far and would recommend to anyone

More about Direct Air Systems

For over 15 years, Direct Air Heating and Cooling LTD has provided Toronto with unsurpassed professionalism and personal courtesy on every call no matter the size or scope of the project.

We install top quality equipment by manufacturers such as Amana, Coleman, Trane, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Quality, integrity and reliability at the right price since 1995.
We want you to know that when you invite one of our Specialists into your home, we honor the trust you are placing in our expertise, the top quality products and equipment we use, and our reputation for integrity.

Our mission is to provide home comfort solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through professional design, installation, service and use of environmentally friendly, energy efficient products.