Caledon ON L7E 1C9

Reviews for Direct Air Systems

Kiran1682
Kiran1682

new air conditioning

they did very good ,excellent job with no mess. very clean and tidy.
and they took very less time to do job.even starting from sales it was very great experience .

nazlisadrzadeh
nazlisadrzadeh

Air conditioner and furnace

I highly recommend Direct Air System
They are very professional on thier job
They did the job very clean with no issues
and they always avalible at any time
... recommend them to my Family and friends

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We base our business on trust and customer satisfaction. We look forward to further serving you in the future.

Jamie a.
Jamie a.

Fireplace

Jack was very professional and always did what he said he would do
Helped our contractor design the stone around fireplace and came in before and after installation to make sure everything was ok

Thanks Jamie
We always give the best options to our customers to resolve issues. Thank you for the recommendations.
Thank you for your business and feedback.

B. M.
B. M.

Furnace & air conditioner replaced

Excellent work. Workmen were organized and ensured all new piping was properly fastened and placed.
They stayed as long as needed to ensure the job was done properly and completely. I would highly recommend them.

thanks for your review, it means a lot to us. We pride ourselves on our professionalism!

situ1280
situ1280

Air conditioner and Fireplace install

Excellent pricing and service .. Jack had been so honest and you can leave the work on his crew and they have a very clean way to install
I have recommended to two of my friends

Direct air systems
Jack

Jay s.
Jay s.

Hvac and Fireplaces

Very knowledgeable, professional, fast and best product and price in town. You won't be disappointed!

We are satisfied if you are satisfied, thanks for the review!

Barrak
Barrak
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

They installed new Furnace, Aircondition, and Fireplace.

Direct Air replaced my old Furnace And Aircondition with a newly recommended Train brand. The job was done in a very professional and clean way. Then on later stage, they fixed a new Fireplace in my Basement.

Thank you ,we are happy to hearing from you.

Nitro
Nitro

Fireplace install

Jack and his team at Direct Air did a great job with the installation of our new fireplace. They are very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend them. Great people.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback.

Nitram987 in Caledon
Nitram987 in Caledon

Napoleon Fireplace Parts

Jack was professional and extremely prompt. I needed a replacement part for my Napoleon Prestige wood fireplace to satisfy a WETT inspection. Direct Air's prices were excellent. I will use Direct Air Bolton for all of my HVAC needs.

Thanks
Pleasure to work with you

Thanks
Jack

Afshin  from Richmond Hill
Afshin from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

On one of the cold days of winter all of sudden my furnace stop working, and it was really cold, when I called Jack from Direct Air, he made it a priority to come and take a look , after we realize it was time to replace it, he gave me a good price on a new model, and the very next day our furnace was installed and running , so my family did not have to feel the cold again, I like the expertise , punctuality and the value, and the staff were very professional and clean,I was impressed with the service, I would like to thank the company for well done job. I will definitely recommend them to my friends , and I will use them again if I need .

Thank you so much Afshin. We value expertise, punctuality and being professional as well. So nice to be appreciated.

More about Direct Air Systems

For over 15 years, Direct Air Heating and Cooling LTD has provided Toronto with unsurpassed professionalism and personal courtesy on every call no matter the size or scope of the project.

We install top quality equipment by manufacturers such as Amana, Coleman, Trane, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Quality, integrity and reliability at the right price since 1995.
We want you to know that when you invite one of our Specialists into your home, we honor the trust you are placing in our expertise, the top quality products and equipment we use, and our reputation for integrity.

Our mission is to provide home comfort solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through professional design, installation, service and use of environmentally friendly, energy efficient products.