Direct Air Systems

Reviews for Direct Air Systems

Lino from Toronto
Lino from Toronto

air conditioning installation

I used Direct Air about six months ago, in the summer, when I just moved into the new house. The Lennox website recommended using their services for the installation of one of their air conditioner units. I shopped around for other companies but Direct Air were the best priced. I dealt with Jack who was very nice. He gave us a quote and said he could do the job in X number of days, which I was really shocked by because it was the summer and I thought lots of people would need their air conditioners put in then too. He was very courteous, accommodating, and professional. I never give perfect scores but I'd rate them really highly. I'm very happy with their services.

Thank you Lino for the nice review.

Mara from Toronto
Mara from Toronto

water heater installation

We used Direct Air for the installation of an exterior tankless water heater. We were referred to them by the manufacturer of the water heater and dealt with Jack. We are ultimately very satisfied with the work done and with the experience.

Thank you Mara for nice review.

Borris from Toronto
Borris from Toronto

AC and heater installation

I did an internet search and found Direct Air Systems. I called a few other companies first but the salesman at Direct Air (I can't remember his name, maybe John) sounded like he knew what he was talking about. They installed a new air conditioner and heater and were very good.

Thank you Borris.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

furnace and air conditioner work

Direct Air put in all new stuff for us as far as the furnace and air conditioner goes. First they did a home audit energy check, which I don't think is required by the government any more. I dealt mostly with Jack, who is a super sweet nice guy. After he did the home audit the furnace wasn't working so he drove half an hour out to his place to get us a new heater. He's a really great guy. I give him the highest grade.

Thanks
For review and business

Jack

More about Direct Air Systems

For over 15 years, Direct Air Heating and Cooling LTD has provided Toronto with unsurpassed professionalism and personal courtesy on every call no matter the size or scope of the project.

We install top quality equipment by manufacturers such as Amana, Coleman, Trane, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Quality, integrity and reliability at the right price since 1995.
We want you to know that when you invite one of our Specialists into your home, we honor the trust you are placing in our expertise, the top quality products and equipment we use, and our reputation for integrity.

Our mission is to provide home comfort solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through professional design, installation, service and use of environmentally friendly, energy efficient products.