Direct Air Systems

Caledon ON L7E 1C9

Reviews for Direct Air Systems

New AC

I got a new AC Linux model EL 16 XC1S036 installed. Direct Air Systems were not only very competitive in price, they were very quick to schedule the installation and meet our requirements. Their installers were very professional and friendly. I monitored the while process personally. I am totally satisfied with everything they have done.

New AC

Their service is amazing, they went to see our old AC at no cost, they didnt even know me. Jack is very honest and reliable he didnt even ask me to sign any agreement or for deposit. I paid him full amount after the work was done. Last year my son called Jack our AC wasnt working and he told my son on the phone what to do and didnt charge us anything. Jack is a great guy.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Lennox air conditioner

I thought the price was very reasonable and the two installers did a good job

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Air conditioner

This company was very reliable. My mothers air conditioner broke and they were quick to come and fix it. They were fast and very friendly. I have already recommended them to a few other people. Great service and very proud to support local.

Thank you for your business and support

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very Professional Service

The technicians were very professional and knew what they were doing.
The job sites were cleaned after installation.
The payment process was professionally done and all receipts were provided right after the payments.

I was extremely happy with the service and I will definitely recommend Direct Air to my friends and families.

Thank you for your time to write nice review

Very Professional

easy to deal with, professional install, very happy so far and would recommend to anyone

Aldo in Toronto
Aldo in Toronto
1 review Kettleby, ON

Air Conditioner

A difficult job done with no complaints and a very reasonable price. Thorough, direct and impressive.

Thank you also for your time to write review for me

Furnace and AC upgrade

We wanted to upgrade our homes 22 year old furnace and air conditioner. Jack at Direct Air offered some different price options and we chose based on his recommendations. Very fast and clean work and we are very happy with their service. We have recommended Direct Air to friends and family and they are all pleased with his service.

More about Direct Air Systems

For over 15 years, Direct Air Heating and Cooling LTD has provided Toronto with unsurpassed professionalism and personal courtesy on every call no matter the size or scope of the project.

We install top quality equipment by manufacturers such as Amana, Coleman, Trane, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Quality, integrity and reliability at the right price since 1995.
We want you to know that when you invite one of our Specialists into your home, we honor the trust you are placing in our expertise, the top quality products and equipment we use, and our reputation for integrity.

Our mission is to provide home comfort solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through professional design, installation, service and use of environmentally friendly, energy efficient products.