National Star Roofing Inc.

Formerly National Star Roofing Specialists
Calgary AB

National Star Roofing Inc.

Reviews for National Star Roofing Inc.

Donna in Calgary
Donna in Calgary
0 reviews , ON

Roofing replacement

Sokol did a great job of explaining the process of replacing the shingles on our roof, and providing the options. The installation crew were very dedicated, friendly and hard working. They did a great job of cleaning up the yard afterwards. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you, Donna. It was nice dealing with you guys.

Trish in Grande Prairie
Trish in Grande Prairie

Roof Replacement

From the quick response to our request for a quote to replace our pine shakes, to talking us through our options, to a speedy install and an amazing clean-up, all of the staff with National Star were personable, responsive and professional. Overall, just an amazingly positive experience. Our thanks to Sokol, Alex and all of the team members!

Thank you, Trish.
It was an honour dealing with you guys.
We at National Star Roofing take pride in what we do.

edcourt.calgary in Calgary
edcourt.calgary in Calgary

Roof replacement

I'm very happy with the work done by National Star Roofing. We have a 2500 square foot house with a complicated roof. They replaced our wooden shakes with asphalt shingles. The project manager, Sokol, was very helpful explaining options and met his promised start and finish dates. The roof was replaced in only two days even though it was very hot. All the eave gutters and the site were cleaned thoroughly. Great job!

Thanks Ed.

Russ in Calgary
Russ in Calgary

New low sloped roof

We hired National Star Roofing based on the reviews we read. I was extremely happy we did. Sokol educated me on how roof our should be installed. We have a vaulted ceiling and low slopes roof. Sokol highly recommended that we install a ridge vent which once he explained to me made perfect sense. The crew works extremely hard and efficient. I would and will always HIGHLY recommend Nationals Star Roofing. One other thing they do that I like is they use truck for the removal of the old materials and you don’t have a “dumpster” on your driveway.

If you need a new roof or repairs these are the people you need to do it.

They will treat you extremely fair.

Thank you, Russ.
Your time is much appreciated.

Peter
Peter

Roof Shingles Replaced

I was extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and expertise from National Star Roofing. All the positive reviews I read were spot on! I’m glad I decided to hire them and would recommend anyone else to do the same if they need their roof redone.

Thank you, Peter. Our goal is to exceed clients' expectations.

Trudy in Toronto
Trudy in Toronto

Repaired my roof and carport roof.

National Star Roofing came to my house Mon Aug 3 20 Early and pulled away by 3;30. I couldnt believe how quick they were and done in 1 day. Sokol and his crew were very professional friendly and kept me informed as the work progressed. Very hard working only taking 1 break on such a hot day. Felt bad for them. Very happy with the results. The roof looks great. I would recommend National Star Roofing to anyone needing a roof repaired. Thank You

Thanks Trudy. It was a real pleasure dealing with you.

Mark
Mark

3000 sq ft flat roof

A company and crew that take pride in their workmanship and getting all the details right. Echoing the other reviews I see here - Sokol and the crew foreman patiently and professionally explained everything they were doing. I got a great roof at a great price.

Thanks Mark. We appreciate your business and the cold beers.

Chris
Chris

Thorough and Professional

After shopping around for a few quotes for our roof going with National Star was a no-brainer. Sokol spent an hour teaching me all about shingles and roofing, showing me all of our different options with no pressure whatsoever. On the day of, the team showed up early and finished the job in one day. Sokol sent me updates of their progress throughout the day and the workers were clean and friendly. Their work is well worth the price for the quality and passion they have. Sokol even came by after the job was done to inspect the roof and clean up around the entire house. Would very much recommend this company for your roofing needs.

Thank you, Chris. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Scott in Airdrie
Scott in Airdrie

New roof on home and garage

Just had the roof done on our home and separate two-car garage. These guys were extremely professional all the way through. Alex and his roofing crew, and Sokol who gave us the quote and looked after the scheduling, were all outstanding. The entire staff is part of one big family so you know who you’re getting when the roofers show up. They were here first thing in the morning, and were gone by around 3pm. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Hi Scott. Thank you very much. It has been our pleasure.

Vincent in Calgary
Vincent in Calgary

House roof replacement

I’m very satisfied with the work done by National Star Roofing and I highly recommend this company. The work was completed on time, they were really organized, professional and hard working.
Thanks again for the great work!

Thank you, Vincent.

More about National Star Roofing Inc.

National Star Roofing is a family owned and operated company specializing in sloped and flat roofs in the Calgary area since July 2003. It has been rated the Best Roofing Company/Contractor in Calgary by HomeStars and holds an A+ rating with the BBB.

National Star Roofing is a Preferred Contractor with Owen's Corning, is fully licensed and insured with WCB and is covered by a General Liability Insurance of up $10 million per job.

Consistently quality work, attention to detail and great customer service is what tells us apart.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
No payment is required until the job is complete to the owner's satisfaction. Extra charges apply to payments by credit card.

National Star Roofing's services include sloped roof replacements as well as flat roof repairs/replacements.