Westside Pest Control Ltd

Tso @ Vancouver in Vancouver
T. .
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Ants and Termites invasion

We received very prompt and efficient service from the company from the first inspection, to report on work to be carried out and the final execution of the work. The result is good thus far.

Thank you for the 10 stars and taking a moment to provide feedback!

Claude H.
Claude H.
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Wasp and mouse services

They attended earlier this year to deal with a mouse problem and then just 2 weeks ago for a very stubborn wasp nest.

Both these things were effectively dealt with is a very professional manner.

Thank you so much for your positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance in the future!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Treated unexposed wasp nest under the patio.

Customer service response was excellent on the phone. Right on time service as arranged.
Technician was very friendly and explained everything how the care was taken.
Thank you for the service you provided.

Thank you for the 10 stars of our pest control service! Glad we could help!
Mike & The Westside Team

Susan Mar from Vancouver
Susan Mar from Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Removal of a very large wasp nest from my garden

The technician arrived promptly, after a previous telephone call. He appeared well equipped and approached the job with confidence and knowledge.
I would deal with this company again as the service was excellent form the starting telephone response to the final disposal of the wasp hive.

Hi Susan,
Thank you kindly for the 10 stars and for taking a moment to provide feedback! We really appreciate it!
Mike & The Westside Team

Cheryl in Port Coquitlam
Cheryl in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great Job

Great job. The efficiency from the office to the staff that come to do the work is great. When you call, they explain the procedure, the cost and the time frame. Very accommodating and on time and what your are quoted is what you pay. I like that when these guys come they take the time to explain what they will do answer any questions and then after the job is done, they then explain what they did. You are told up front that there may be extra cost. So no hidden fees or surprises. So great!! Really appreciate that. Really appreciate the time they took, the approach, knowledge and friendliness.

Thanks for the feedback Cheryl! Glad we could help with your pests!
Kind regards,
The Westside Pest Control Team :)

thatcherie
thatcherie
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Very excellent service and effective solutions

We have used Westside Pest Control over several years. Number one: they come pretty fast. They actually realize you have a pest problem and maybe you don't want to live with the critters so much. Number two: they send someone smart who really knows what they are doing. Number three: which could be number one, they have non-toxic solutions for the interior and those things really work. I could go on but you get the point: these folks are terrific and professional and worth every penny.

Wow, thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We take pride in doing our best to provide great pest control service. We sincerely appreciate the recognition!
Mike Londry & The Westside Pest Control Team

Jinet Ng and Michale deJong in Vancouver
Jinet Ng and Michale deJong in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Removal of pavement ants indoors (residential home)

I had a problem with ants inside my home and I found this company by reading the reviews. I had a great experience from the initial phone call to make the appointment and I am very happy with the service provided by one of the technicians, Brennan. He was very professional, very enthusiastic about his job and provided good education on management of the ants. He was very thorough and did a great job. I am also happy with the 3 month guarantee re elimination of the ants. The company will come back to do another treatment if the ants are still present within this time period. I would highly recommend this company for ant removal and also removal of other pests you might encounter in your home.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Jinet! We really appreciate your positive feedback, and hope that we've managed to successfully take care of that pesky pavement ant issue for you!

Have a wonderful week :)

Dap in Vancouver
Dap in Vancouver

Axel

Axel is so professional, patient, knowledgable, and awesome. We really appreciate his coming and hos professionalism. This is our second time using Westside and we know we will not be disappointed if we ever have to contact you guys again!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, Dap! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us :)

My Humble Review
My Humble Review

Parting Ways on good terms

Though I have cancelled my services with this company, it's not because of anything they did to make me leave. I spoke with the owner Mike who was an upstanding guy and clearly cared about his business and clients. Though we part ways as clients, I would say this company is top three in Vancouver.

Thank you very much for your kind words - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. All the best!

Jody Vance in Vancouver
Jody Vance in Vancouver

Simply the best.

Our crawl space showed "signs" of rodents (yikes!) and I was mortified. We were very worried about our home possibly being infested. I called Mike and within days we had a team here getting us sorted. They set chemical free traps and assessed the situation. We had 4 visits and they shored up any possible entry points. That service was $600. Worth every penny for peace of mind. We then had a full clean of the space. The two person crew were on time, professional and even took away debris that was likely in the crawl space long before we moved in here almost a decade ago. I highly recommend Westside Pest Control.

Thank you so much for your positive review, Jody! We really appreciate your business and your feedback :)

More about Westside Pest Control Ltd

Westside Pest Control takes genuine pride in providing effective solutions for all your commercial and residential pest problems including wasps, ants, rodents, birds, wildlife and a variety of other pests.

All of our technicians are certified, thoroughly trained and extremely professional. Westside Pest Control Ltd guarantees to get rid of your pest problem and put your mind at ease as quickly as possible. We specialize in Bird Control, Carpenter Ant Control and Rodent Removal.

Westside Pest Control's service areas include Surrey, White Rock, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, UBC and Vancouver. Call us today!

Services: ***Insects: Wasp control, hornet control, carpenter ant control, pavement ant control, moisture ant control, termite control, spider control, silverfish control, cockroach control

***Rodents: Rat control, mouse control, squirrel control

***Birds: pigeon control, sparrow control, seagull control, other bird control

***Wildlife: Raccoon control, skunk control, squirrel control

***Clean-ups: Attic clean-up, crawlspace clean-up, garage clean-up