Dsm Property Services Inc

ALEX in King City
ALEX in King City
4 reviews King City, ON

HOME INSPECTION

i hired Vito base on a referral that was given to me by a friend in 2010, i called him on short notice but he was able to meet me, and provide a home inspection. He was very thorough, and provided me with an inspection report. i was very happy with his work and from then on i also reffer anyone in need of a home inspection to call DSM

Hi Alex , thanks for the review and referrals I have received from you.Referrals are the best compliment that I can receive from a past client. It is very much appreciated. ......

Rinnova Quality Professional Painters
Rinnova Quality Professional Painters

Home Inspection Service

From the moment Vito stepped onto the property, he was in action taking pictures and explaining in detail what he was inspecting. The way he walks you through his process was very professional and gave us complete confidence in his experience. Upon completion, an email was sent with a complete report along with pictures and comments. My favorite part was when Vito took out the infrared camera and showed me all the hot and cold zones. He was even able to show me exactly where the main water line ran in the basement flooring incase I was doing any future digging for plumbing or future framing. Great tool!
Thank you for your prompt and accurate service!

Thanks for the review Cosmo. The infrared scan does provide you with more information about the house that you otherwise would not have . I'm glad you enjoyed the inspection . Good luck on the upcoming move.

Wayne from Toronto
Wayne from Toronto

Home Inspection

I was very pleased with the inspection that Vito completed for me. He was very thorough and explained what he was looking for in each area of the property. At the end, he provided a complete report that was very well documented. Luckily, there weren't any major problems with the property. Knowing that a thorough inspection was completed by a qualified and knowledgable inspector gives me confidence in my purchase. I'd recommend Vito to anybody.

Thanks for the positive review Wayne. It is very much appreciated.

dave from Toronto
dave from Toronto

New Home Inspection

I had an extremely tight deadline in buying a new home in Toronto and concerned about not having any history with this builder. Vito was able to rearrange his schedule to accommodate my timing. He performed a very thorough home inspection that was reviewed with the builder. The builder utilized Vito's detailed inspection report to complete the necessary home improvements and fixes prior to my purchase. Today, I am enjoying my new house with the comfort knowing that there are no major issues!

Thank you for your review, Dave. I appreciate your kind words and your help in spreading the word about my company.

Eleanor Lee from Mississauga
Eleanor Lee from Mississauga

Property Inspection

My husband and I hired Vito DiSumma to complete a house inspection for us. We found him very thorough, giving us lots of information throughout the inspection and ensuring we were understanding what he was discussing. He explained everything: shingle installation, landscape grading, insulation, etc. and ensured we were involved throughout the process. He also inspected the pool equipment. Then a few days later he gave us a full binder with specific information about the condition and materials in the home we had purchased, as well as the inspection report. We've been here 5 years now and have not had any unpleasant surprises! I have recommended him to others several times. We would definitely use his services again should the need arise, and if my mother was able to move into a house then, yes, I would recommend him to her as well.

Thank you for submitting a review, Eleanor. It's good to hear that your experience with us was a positive one and I appreciate your help in spreading the word about my company.

More about Dsm Property Services Inc

Home Inspector, Home Inspection
Proudly serving clients in the GTA and surrounding areas.
DSM Property Services is proud to provide our clients with professional, reliable inspection services. All our inspections are conducted by a qualified and fully accredited Registered Home Inspector (RHI) and Certified Thermographer with over 25 years experience in construction and renovation. Our inspection services include:
• Detailed Inspection of all visible structures and components of a home,
• Infrared thermal scans* of non-visible structures and components to detect potential issues with moisture, electrical, and insulation
• Use of the latest Inspection Technology
• Repair and cost estimates
• Recommendations and Maintenance planning
• A fully detailed and easy to read report of all findings including pictures for quick reference
• A reference library and links to more detailed information on the components of the home
You also have the option to purchase a detailed Home History Report.
*Infrared Thermal Scans are part of our premium package and are conducted to detect what the naked eye cannot. This process can identify potential problems in structure, electrical components, insulation, air leakage and moisture content.
An Infrared Scan can:
• help locate potential safety issues with live electrical equipment,
• detect hidden heating and cooling losses,
• detect moisture intrusion which could cause mould,
• detect inadequate or non-existent insulation,
• detect plumbing leaks and poor construction.
• It could save you in potential repair costs!!
Book a thermal scan inspection:
* Before a warranty inspection
* Before a Real Estate Investment
* Before a contractor begins work
* After a completed project
* As part of a routine maintenance check on your home.

Doing your homework on finding the right Home Inspector is crucial. You need to make sure you are hiring a qualified and experienced Inspector. After all, this person will be providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision about some very costly investments, whether it be the purchase or selling of a home, a new home renovation or existing repair, maintenance of your existing home or potential issues you are having.
We hope that DSM Property Services Inc. can help you with your inspection needs!
Please visit our website and our Facebook page for regular updates on home inspection and construction information!

Like us on Facebook!

Qualifications of the Inspector:
*Graduate of the Home Inspection Training Program from Sheridan College Technical Institute with over 500 hours of formal class training
*Completed Building Code and Health & Safety Training offered by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing
*Accredited Level 1 Thermographer
*25 + years background in Construction, experience in renovation and property management
*Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
*Current in Home Inspection training and workshops
*Mentors individuals looking to enter the home inspection field