13 months ago I hired Owner Jeff Murphy's "Bath Solutions of Surdel. They were to complete a two bathroom Reno. Since then they have taken my $30000, and I still don't have 1 out of the 2 bathrooms that they were hired to Reno completed. Try to call Jeff and never ever answers his calls. Try leaving texts or emails and now never responds. I give this company 0 stars and strongly advise anybody interested in shopping for a Reno company to avoid Jeff Murphy's Bath Solutions of Surdel.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Answer customer phone calls, come to work everyday, work for the full 8hr day until project completion. Stop making BS excuses, finish the projects/jobs that you start without starting other projects so that you don't end up screwing all your customers all at once, especially when you don't have the qualified skilled man power to work on so many projects at once.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Contact BBB and ask for recommendations. Ask friends if they worked with quality companies in the past for word if mouth true referrals. Do not pay for any part of the project until company completes 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, then full completion pay the balance. Keep the companies accountable and honest so that they always come to work in order to get their investment back.