Toronto Moving and Storage

Andria in Toronto
Andria in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Moving West!

Moving, packing, storage. The team did it all for us as we embarked on a big move from Pickering to Hamilton.
Friendly team, good communications and service.

Jayne in Whitby
Jayne in Whitby

Move to Tottenham

Three men and and 24 ft truck and filled to the brim
The men worked very hard and efficiently. We are very pleased with the service, they were friendly and polite. Very experienced and wrapped our large items securely. Unload went well and we would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you were satisfied with TSC Moving and Storage Services!

Miki in
Miki in

Condo move

The 3 movers were so amazing and friendly. Did the job quickly and no issues at all. I highly recommend this company for any future moves.

Thank you Miki for the nice review, glad to hear everything went smoothly. Wish you all the best in your new home : )

Nicole from Pickering
Nicole from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving Help & Storage

I highly recommend this company. We used them for moving help and used two of their PODs for storage this year and everything worked out well. Nothing was broken or ruined from the environment etc. while in the PODs.

Thanks Nicole! Really appreciate the nice review. Wish you all the best : )

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Moving Services

Would highly recommend. I used your services twice and never had a problem. The gentlemen made sure my moving needs were taken care of

Thank you, we appreciate your review. We try to provide the best service to all of our customers.

wafak8 in Toronto
wafak8 in Toronto

Professionalism!

This is really an excellent company! Punctual, efficient and great customer service.
The movers were extremely professional and friendly! They were very fast and treated all of my stuff with care! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know! Thank you!

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Toronto Service Centre, and wish you all the best in your new home

Same day move

After responding to a flyer in our mailbox, we booked the moving service (we did the packing ourselves). I was a bit nervous because the person on the phone wasn’t particularly friendly. However, at 9am on move day, a very friendly crew showed up, introduced themselves, and got started with the job. Derek immediately made us feel at ease with his friendly attitude, and Phillip and Glen rounded out a great trio.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our movers, we wish you all the best in your new home.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Move 3 bedroom house

I used this company on May 15, 2020 and I would say my experience was ok, but not great.

I was a moving a 3 bedroom house. They were scheduled to show up up at 9am but they showed up at 10. 3 movers showed up and I would say 2 were polite and hard working throughout the entire move. One of the men, who appeared to be the team leader was abrasive and complained throughout the day. They worked hard and quickly to pack up the truck with care.

When the truck was packed up I watched them close the truck and we agreed to meet at the next house so that everything could be unloaded. I was waiting at the next house for over 1.5 hours without the truck showing up.

I called the moving company and spoke with the manager to find where the truck was. The manager gave me the location of the truck and the time the truck left my previous house. The time stamp showed that they sat in the truck In front of the first house not moving for over an hour. I explained this to manager and he started yelling at me telling to ask the driver.

A 4th mover showed up at the second location (which I was charged for), who was rude and did not move my property w same care and attention as the other movers. I watched him nonchalantly walk things in to walls and doors, causing minor damage to several items.

I would say that overall they moved pretty quickly and there was only minor damage to a few items which I would expect with any move.

I think I was over charged 1 hour. Had this delay no occurred I would have tipped the movers, so I would say I came out paying about the same overall.

It wasn’t a horrible experience overall, but I would suggest a little more professionalism could have made it better.

Thank you for your review, and we are sorry that you weren't satisfied with our service. The total job consisted of driving from Burlington to Etobicoke, disassembling and reassembling, wrapping, and packing furniture. This totalled up to 6 hours, the fastest we could do for your 3-bedroom. With the contract you signed, the minimum was 5 hours. The 4th driver was sent without charge so he could help you finish the job sooner. As for the minor damages, they were already there pre-move. We photographed them beforehand to make sure they weren't caused during the move, and if you'd like, we could show them to you to confirm. I hope that this helped clarify a few things for you.

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Moving

Very pleased with team leader on my move from Toronto to Barrie. Courtesy, organized and very efficient. Would request him again.

More about Toronto Moving and Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage