Toronto Moving and Storage

Reviews for Toronto Moving and Storage

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Moving company

If you like guys that show up late, l-i-e to your face and bash holes in your drywall, these are the guys for you. And god forbid you question any of it.

They're very friendly and helpful... until move day!

Don't be fooled by the "Customer Satisfaction" stuff painted all over their trucks.

I'd rather pay double to someone up front rather than be taken by these guys.

Enid in Toronto
Enid in Toronto

House move

I do not recommend TSC movers. TSC sent us four removal men and only one of them had any moving and carrying experience. We were moving from a four bedroomed house of about 3000 square feet and had some very heavy furniture. One removal man, a youth of about 19 who had been hired that day from some sort of casual labour pool, actually walked off the job after 2-3 hours as his arm hurt. He did not tell his colleagues he was leaving and had the nerve to ask me for directions. Of the other two removal men, one was enjoying his first day on the job and the other was enjoying his third day on the job. The result of this was damaged furniture with many scratches as they had no idea how to lift anything properly.

Please note that we hired TSC after, a) having the owner come to the house and estimate based on the items being moved and b) checking out their premises and buying some boxes from them. All appeared fine. While in their offices we booked a move date acceptable to them and to us, booked a specific size of truck and 4 removal men. TSC took a deposit of $200 or $300. Shortly after booking, TSC phoned to ask if we could change our moving day to another day that same week. We said that unfortunately we couldn't. During this phone call they did not tell us they had overbooked but, in retrospect, this is what we think happened. Also they did not offer a refund nor suggest we hire another company. If they had told us that they had made a mistake, had overbooked and could not handle our move, we would have got our deposit back and booked elsewhere. We had other quotes and, at that point, it was not too late. Closer to the move date we even phoned TSC to check the date was OK and was told it was all fine at their end. It obviously wasn't but they would rather take the money and provide you with totally inexperienced labourers than be honest. BEWARE!

Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke
Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke

Move and Storage

Would not recommend using this company. Altho the move was in 2006, I just discovered this site and thought I would add my review. They were late, not careful and would not cover the damage cost even tho we had insurance. The owner was also dishonest about not being the owner but rather "a worker". Def look elsewhere.

Lucy from Toronto-9894
Lucy from Toronto-9894

2.5/10

Apartment move

My recent move with TSC Moving & Storage was a disaster that caused me more stress than any of my previous moves.I called a few days prior to the move to ensure that they bring the supplies that I had requested and gave instructions as to how they could park in my driveway.They showed up 1/2 hour late, which in a busy Toronto neighbourhood is tricky with parking and rush hour restrictions. They also came without any of the items I had asked them to bring (and reminded them the previous week to bring), leaving me to make trips with my car into the night to get all my clothing long after they left). They also showed up with a truck that was far too big for my little move and could not fit in the driveway, so they had to park the moving truck a few blocks away and carry my items, one by one, three blocks! The lead guy was surly, rude and condescending. The two guys actually carrying the boxes were nice though. My move took hours longer than it needed to because of their mistakes and I in turn had to pay for it. Never again will I deal with them and will never recommend their services to anyone.

More about Toronto Moving and Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage

Moving & Storage
Big Moving Boxes Small Moving Boxes Polyfoam Wrap Specialty Boxes Picture Boxes Wardrobe Boxes Packing Paper Moving Blanket Plastic Bags Packing Tape Moving Accessories Moving Dolly Free Moving Supplies Moving Kits Overstock Boxes Bubble Cushioning Bubble Mailers Color Coded Labels Moving Supplies
Our range of services includes: Planning of your move Free estimate Packing/Unpacking your items Transporting/Relocationg your goods Flexible Storage options Providing you with Packing supplies
Boxshop TSC Wholesale Packaging Ltd. Toronto Service Center Inc.
We are experts in moving special commodities such as Pianos, Antiques, Fine art Computers, robotics Office equipment Restaurant Equipment Communications equipment Industrial equipment Trade shows Exercise equipment Office and store fixtures Medical Equipment
1998