Quick Fix Appliances

Appliance Repair
64 West Beaver Creek Richmond Hill ON L4B 1G5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Quick Fix Appliances  >  Fixing my dishwasher
lesley in North york
lesley in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Fixing my dishwasher

I hardly know where to start other than to warn you not to call this company. I feel like i have been had. They promptly came out to fix my dishwasher. when it broke down, told me i needed a new part or it wouldn't work again. I have three kids and need my dishwasher to work. I followed up with them to see where the part was put still haven't heard back. I called someone else in, the dishwasher is working fine now and no parts needed to be replaced! Don't call this company, buyer beware.

Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with QuickFix. We have bought the company out and purchased the QuickFix website. We are so sorry for the experience you had with QuickFix. We are pleased to let you know it is under new management. Our customer service is what sets us apart. Our company strives to be fair, professional and ethical at all times, keeping customer service at the forefront of all we do. Going above and beyond when we can. Sometimes we don't get it right but we are committed to making it right. We invite you to experience the quality of service we stand behind.