RJ Aluminum Railings

Reviews for RJ Aluminum Railings

Grant in Oakville
Grant in Oakville

Deck Railings and Driveway Fence

We used RJ Railings to replace the wood railings on 3 decks, 1 large deck on the front of the house and 2 small decks on the back, as well as replace the wrought iron fence on either side of the driveway. We are very happy with the finished job. The railings and fence look great (huge improvement) and Joe Sova did a great job - on-time and on budget. Joe was a pleasure to work with and was very conscientious before and after with prep and clean-up. We highly recommend him and RJ Railings.

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Front porch and railing

I am so happy to have met Joe for our front porch project.
He is very responsive to inquiries.
Fair pricing.
He arrives at time promised.
And quality workmanship!!
We love our new front porch.
Highly recommend Joe!!!

June Ntazinda from Toronto
June Ntazinda from Toronto

Installed a new fence and repaired another fence

We have a large back and side yard that had a variety of fencing. We are getting a puppy and needed to secure the entire area. Joe installed a lovely fence around 50% of the yard and helped us keep the other 50% matching perfectly. Joe was lovely to work with and detailed oriented. Highly recommend Joe.

LL in Toronto
LL in Toronto

No Need to Look Any Further

This is the company you should call, worry-free. The owner, Joe, is a stand-up professional, and excellent at his craft. He installed a railing on our house's front balcony, and the transformation to our home is outstanding. Joe takes great care in delivering quality workmanship. I hope to hire his company again for future projects.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Outdoor Railings

Just had railings installed in the front and back of the house and RJ Railings did a fantastic job! the company is really reliable and great service as well. I would recommend using them.

morri4 .
morri4 .
10 reviews King City, ON

Highly Recommend

We needed someone out quickly to fix our pool gate. Joe was very helpful, fast to respond, did a great job. We appreciated that he helped us on such a small but important thing. And he was so friendly! Would highly recommend this company! Thank you Joe!

New aluminum front railing

I needed to replace an old rusted handrail and contacted RJ Aluminum Railings through homestars. Joe’s response time was awesome and his customer service is top notch! I am thrilled with my new railing that has now transformed and updated my house. I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much Joe for the great job and high quality service. I would highly recommend RJ Aluminum.

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review!
working with a customer as great as you've been makes everything easier and nicer :)

All the best to you and your family,
Joe

dkandyk in Vaughan
dkandyk in Vaughan

fencing our backyard

Joe is a very pleasant man to deal with. He provided a very competitive quote with many options. He finished our project one week ahead of time. We are very happy with the results and wish all contractors were as committed as his company.

Thank you so much Y&D for the great review. Having such easy going customers helps getting the job done smoothly and in a fun way.
We wish you and your family all the best and a great summer!

Tal in Toronto
Tal in Toronto

Very happy with my new railing and gates!

I needed to update my railing for my front porch and to install gates on the sides of the house. RJ Aluminum Railings came recommended from a good friend who had just recently had work dont on their house. I called and Joe was very friendly and polite on the phone. He came the next day to have a look at the property, show me material and colour options, and discuss where the gates should go, etc. He provided a straightforward quote. I shopped it around just to make sure and learned that his price was indeed fair. He also seemed easier to talk to than some of the other companies I talked to - some didn't even call back. I gave Joe the go ahead and the work was done as described and in a timely manner. Joe followed up a little while after the installation to make sure I was satisfied with the work and I was and still am. I recommend RJ Aluminum Railings to all my friends, and to you as well!

Thank you so much Tal, it is a pleasure having you as a happy returned customer!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Front Porch Railing

Within 48 hours of reaching out to Joe about a railing for my front veranda, I had an understanding of the different styles of railings and a competitive quote. Joe is reliable, professional, efficient, and offers outstanding customer service in a timely manner. I highly recommend Joe and his team at RJ Aluminum Railings.

Thank you very much Karen for the wonderful review. You were an excellent customer, welcoming and joyful to work with.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, and all the best!

More about RJ Aluminum Railings

Welcome to RJ Railings
RJ Railings and Fencing is one of the leading companies in #Toronto for aluminum railings, #glass railings, #deck railings, #pool and #iron #fencing.

Aluminum, Iron & Wood Exterior Railing and Fencing