Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

Furnace fixed

Everyone at the company is amazing. They handle the repair on time and in a friendly manner. Would always recommend these guys.

Alain in Hamilton
Alain in Hamilton
1 review Aurora, ON

Wrong diagnostic and wrong advice

We called Cumming Home due to our heating system short cycling issue (the system turns itself on-off frequently). The technician came and inspected the whole system and mentioned that the issue is with the heat pump which is old and must be replaced and the he left us with a $169 bill.
Since the heat pumps cost around $5,000 we called another company for a second opinion. They came and found the issue right away which was a wiring error in our Nest thermostat and he fixed it in 10 minutes. I am glad that we called someone else before going ahead and changing the heat pump right away.

bernard
bernard
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

air conditioning hot water tank.

service they provided was excellent gentleman were very professional
at their trades. would recommend there companys services. many thanks.

Always an absolute pleasure helping you and your family! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the new A/C unit and Hot Water Tank!

HW
HW

Consistently Great - honest, expert, dependable

Cumming Home has started up and service my pool heater for years, and had kept it running great long after it's normal life expectancy. My family can look forward to enjoying a fun summer thanks to Chris and team! I've also used them to service my A/C and furnace, with equally great results.

We wish you and your family a great summer in the pool this year! Thank you again for calling us to ensure your pool heater, furnace and A/C are all running smoothly year after year.

GREAT SERVICE

Incredible service from the very 1st phone call. Jeff is very friendly, patient and informative. They showed up in time, both visits to service my pool heater. A major part was replaced and the heater was completely cleaned. The technician was wonderful. I plan on using Cummings on an annual basis for my pool heater maintenance. I have no hesitation in recommending Cummings. Jeff went above and beyond.
Dr. Hartley Miltchin

We're glad to hear that the Pool Heater is back up and running for you and your family! We'd be more than happy to ensure your Pool Heater is cleaned and running smoothly each year. Thanks again for the great communication and enjoy the pool!

Darryl
Darryl

Pool Heater

Have used Cumming Home for years to clean and maintain my pool heater. Always come on time, very professional and easy to deal with. Highly recommend them for great service and customer satisfaction.

It's always a pleasure ensuring your pool heater is up and running for the year for you and your family. Thank you again for calling us this year and enjoy the Pool Season!

brooks2954 in Newmarket
brooks2954 in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pool heater

I have dealt with cumming home heating for my furnace and pool heater for over 5 years and they are prompt, efficient and extremely knowledgeable about all the products they service

Thank you for your Positive Feedback. It's always a pleasure ensuring your Furnace and Pool Heater are running smoothly year after year. We hope you have a great Pool Season!

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Gas Line Hook up and Stove Vent

The team did an amazing job! They were courteous, knowledgeable, and ensured all safety measures were followed. We will be calling them again for any and all future projects thanks to their wonderful service. We cannot recommend them enough. We contacted several companies and they were by far the best price and most professional.

Thank you for your kind words. Chris and Geoffrey are truly fantastic. As professionals and licensed technicians, with everything they do especially with gas lines, safety will always come first.

drjohncocker in Newmarket
drjohncocker in Newmarket
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

GREAT SERVICE

Cummings gave me great service. They assessed my need, came up with a proposal , completed it on time and on budget.
Then cleaned up and left the house spotless
I strongly recommend them

Thank you so much for allowing us to help you connect your Gas Generator to your gas meter. We're glad to have helped you, not only with the generator, but to clean your Fireplace as well on the same day.

Frank Pinilla from Richmond Hill
Frank Pinilla from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair

I called Cumming Home as they have done work at my house previously and they got back to me very quickly. The furnace was acting up and they were able to find the issue and replace the part within 24 hours (as the house was starting to get cold) - very thankful for their prompt service.

It always seems that Furnaces decide to fail on the coldest of days and nights. We're happy to have repaired your Furnace issue quickly before that could happen. Thank you again for calling us to have Geoffrey fix your Furnace for you.

More about Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Cumming Home Heating & Cooling is your one-stop provider of home environment enjoyment. We sell only the most reliable brands of heating and cooling systems, and service even those we don’t sell. When it comes to service, Cumming Home’s team can assess your situation and immediately know exactly what needs to be done. How can we help you today?

***

We treat all installation and service appointments as an opportunity to educate you on the proper maintenance of your home. We will always tell you, in layman’s terms, what we’re doing and why. In our years of experience, we’ve learned that a happy customer is one who understands the problem and the solution.

***

Cumming Home is a warranty service provider for a number of pool companies. So, how can we help you?

***

Our service area includes: Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Keswick, Maple, Markham, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan and Woodbridge.