Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

ark584
ark584
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Very pleased with David’s work. He was very thorough and detailed in his approach, but perhaps, most importantly, he was genuine and caring. Where others would not feel obligated, David went the extra mile to offer a variety of approaches to rectifying the issues we may face in the future with our home.

Will definitely recommend David’s services to freibds and family going forward.

Thank you so much for leaving a review and glad you were very satisfied! Look forward to working with you or friends in the future. David

leifchaensel
leifchaensel
1 review Burnaby, BC

House inspection

David did an excellent inspection on a house for me. Not only was his inspection and report very thorough but he took the time to walk through it step by step with me. Along with important details for negotiating with the sellers he also included lots of helpful tips for future maintenance. He was pleasant, personable and above all very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.

Thank you Leif; it was so nice to work with you! I'm glad the report helped you with negotiations! Thanks for writing this review and look forward to seeing you in the future. David

Justin a.
Justin a.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

Based on online reviews, we hired David to inspect our first home purchase in East Van. He provided stellar customer service and his inspection was extremely thorough, going through everything that we would have thought of and then some. He even provided us practical renovation ideas and a list of contractors. He saved us a lot of money too! Based on the fee quotes, we were able to negotiate a further price reduction on our home purchase based on his findings! What also amazed us was his energetic and friendly style in spite of adversity. We learned later during our inspection that his computer was stolen the night before our appointment. However, he had saved everything on iCloud and was able to generate a full inspection report on his iPhone and sent it to us immediately after the inspection! David is a true professional and we would recommend him to all our family and friends!

Thank you Justin; that made my week hearing that you saved so much on the home. I see you again hopefully for the next one! David

natalie
natalie
1 review Surrey, BC

House inspection

David Fairbairn was amazing . Super detail oriented, thorough and professional . We were so impressed with him that we will be recommending him to everyone !

Thank you Natalie! My business is based on word of mouth! I'm so glad you were pleased with the inspection. Look forward to work with you again for any future inspection needs. David

Dan
Dan
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Mini Home Inspection

We were selling our home and wanted to be have a quick inspection to identify any problems that we might not otherwise be aware of. David came by and in his mini-inspection focused on items such as the roof, crawlspace, foundation, etc. David identified a few problems and we were able to have them corrected making for smooth sailing with our house sale.

Thank you Dan! Glad we could identify these issues prior to running into an 11th hour emergency with the other inspector! Good luck with your next place and thanks for your business. David

Jane in Burnaby
Jane in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Excellent Service and worth every penny

I used David's services for a condo that I was interested in purchasing. From the time that the appointment was booked until the inspection was complete, he was professional, knowledgeable, and so helpful. He put me at ease throughout the process.

During the inspection, he explained everything to me so clearly, answered all questions that I had, and gave me tips and advice on things that I could do in my everyday life to prevent issues with the condo in the future. After the inspection was complete, he even helped me with reviewing some of the reports that I was reviewing including a depreciation report. He then told me when I could expect the inspection report by and he sent me the report within the timeframe that he had told me.

I had a few questions after everything was complete, and he answered all of my additional questions.

I would highly recommend David's services to all of my friends and family and would use his services in the future.

Hi Jane, thanks so much! I always try to make the whole process as smooth as possible. I'm so glad you were satisfied and hope everything goes well with your purchase! David

Lawrence in New Westminster
Lawrence in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home Inspection

We had David do a home inspection of the home we were considering to purchase . He was able to come on relatively short notice and did a very thorough inspection . He addressed our concerns that we had and offered suggestions for fixes . It was a very hot day and David spent the needed time in a very hot attic to look into any possible problems. Also made his way into an awkward tight spot to assess the crawl space . We would recommend him ! Thanks David

Thanks Lawrence! I always go through attics and crawlspaces because I never know what we will find! Glad you were happy and look forward to doing business with you in the future. David

Phil from Vancouver
Phil from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection Report

I was referred to David through my realtor. I engaged David to perform a home inspection on a home I intended to purchase and was very satisfied with his thoroughness and professionalism. He did not rush through the process and clearly explained to me his findings during our walk through of the property. I would recommend David to others looking for a reliable and trustworthy home inspector.

Thanks for the feedback Phil! I really appreciate it and hope to talk to you soon!

David in New Westminster
David in New Westminster
1 review Langley, BC

Best Inspector We Could Imagine

I cannot highly enough recommend David Fairbairn. We are so happy as first time home buyers to have had him do our inspection for our townhouse. He was understanding and accommodating for scheduling a time, he arrived on time, and was friendly and professional, clearly loving what he does and being good at it. He efficiently did a walk through with us, giving us the lowdown and tips for our unit, even things which did not directly impact our inspection. For example, both of us being fathers he showed us what potential hazards there could be and how to fix them. The report he showed us was sent within hours, and filled with quality images and thermal scans, and what needs to be fixed immediately, what strata should deal with, and what to look out for (and prevent). So much more I could say, but so thankful for his services. We'll make sure to regularly have him come and inspect again in the future.

Thank you so much for reviewing! Sorry for the delay in responding. It was great working with you and hope you are enjoying your new home. David

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Home instpection

We were thrilled with the home inspection David Fairbairn conducted for us. Buying a home (esp. in the expensive Vancouver market) is a bit overwhelming, but David's detailed and clear inspection gave us much greater confidence. David is highly personable and knowledgeable, and clearly described the few key problems we needed to focus on. He conducted his inspection over a long weekend and provided his report almost instantly, which helped us submit our (successful!) condition-free offer the following day. Very highly recommended.

Thanks for writing a review! Great to work with you and congratulations on winning the bid! Enjoy the new home, David

More about Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

Inspector David Fairbairn is a Vancouver building expert, and has been featured on Global TV News and in the 24 Newspaper. He brings a passion for a "job well done" to every inspection and works hard for you - the customer!

SEVEN GREAT REASONS TO USE US:

1) Inspections Done Right – You get an unconditional money-back guarantee on your inspections.

2) No Waiting – You will receive your digital inspection report the same day as the inspection – guaranteed.

3) Peace of Mind – You get a fully Bonded, Licensed and Insured company.

4) Quality Inspection Reports - No “checklists” – You get a 220-point, full-color report with photographs, to ensure an easy-to-read, but thorough understanding of the issues and features of your home.

5) Uncover Problems before they Show – We use only the latest tools and technology – Moisture Reading and IR Thermal Imaging available (optional)

6) FREE Home Maintenance Book - “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection”, featuring tips, tricks and maintenance info on your new home. Included with every inspection.

7) Service for Life – You get personal support, 24/7 after the inspection.

CALL TODAY FOR A QUOTE! - 604 395-2795