Crawford Contracting Ltd

1840 Glendale Drive Unit 1 Pickering ON L1V 1V5

Reviews for Crawford Contracting Ltd

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Restoration after a Flood

I was very upset when I had a flood in my home. I know it could have been worse but it was bad enough to cause me great anxiety. The team from Crawford Contracting were professional, efficient and easy to deal with and gave me peace of mind. The repairs and replacements that were needed were completed relatively quickly and with skill. Each worker that came into my home was personable and an excellent worker. I am so very pleased with the job that's been done and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. I'd especially like to mention Daniel who did the majority of work here and you couldn't have a more pleasant and efficient person to look after fixing up your house. I am so happy that this is the company that my insurance agent brought in to deal with the aftermath of a flood. I am one pleased person!!!!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement floor installation

We had a flood in our basement and needed to replace the floor. Crawford took on the project and things went very smoothly and efficiently from furniture removal to removal of the old floor to installation of the new floor to setting up of furniture. Courteous and professional staff. Excellent workmanship.

GDS in Ajax
GDS in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Flood Abatement & Rebuild

I had a main floor Dish Washer fail resulting in my finished basement taking on serious water damage. Crawford Contracting - Pickering came to my home within the hour of calling them. They did a great job of cleaning out the damaged walls, ceiling and flooring and set up air drying equipment. All this to eliminate the risk of mold setting in. They took away rugs and had them professionally cleaned for me. They are capable of doing the repairs but I chose to re-build the basement on my own only because I have the skill and time to do it. I can say that their abate team are highly skilled and professional. I have no problem giving Crawford Contracting my highest recommendation. I did meet the tradesman who would have done the rebuild if I had chosen to go in that direction.
I can say that he is certainly a construction professional and I would have no problem recommending Crawford Contracting for the re-build either.

Oshawa, Ontario
Oshawa, Ontario
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Insurance/Basement flood

Danielle and her team were absolutely amazing from start to finish and helped out in getting our home back to what it was. They helped right away when we first called our insurance and came over with there emergency crew to take out all the damaged floors and began the process. Within 2 weeks we had our basement back to shape and even way better than before. Our family would definitely recommend Crawford Contracting for any job needed to for your home emergency or not. Thank you again to the entire team for the support and great work.

Vdhderek7 in Pickering
Vdhderek7 in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Jeremy was excellent and definitely recommended. Being a first time home buyer, Jeremy was able to explain and answer any questions I had during the renovation process. He was honest, hard working and VERY clean. Each day the basement was spotless, almost as though there was no renovation happening. Thank you.

ohmiddy
ohmiddy
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Ceiling renovation

I think the work they did was fairly mediocre because the ceiling was un-even an not leveled.

A. B.
A. B.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Full basement demo and rebuild

Working with Crawford Contracting was a pleasure! We had a water issue in our fully finished basement that require an almost complete demolition. Danielle walked me through the steps required and was always quick to respond if I had any questions or concerns. Their workmanship is impressive and I will be contacting them for future projects.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Professional Company

We recently had a break-in and Danielle Crawford was assigned by our Adjuster as the contractor to fix the damage to our home. Danielle was not only professional but thorough in explaining the process. She was very personable & compassionate. I would highly recommend their company for any renovations required

Margaret  in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Insurance claim- kitchen floors & basement ceiling, carpet.

Amazing work by Crawford Ltd. . The kitchen wood floors they sanded down looked like new. The ceiling water damage and carpeting they replaced looks fantastic. As too the painting of walls and baseboards. Their crew one could trust in your home 100%. Quality of work, par none. Danielle always responded within minutes if any concerns cropped up. If you live in the Durham area- without a doubt hire them.

Joana  in Mississauga
Joana in Mississauga
1 review Whitby, ON

BATHROOM RENOVATION

Jeremy did a great job with my bathroom, had to replace the tub and toilet due to previous owner bad installations. Jeremy promised me that i would have a functional bathroom within 5 days and he delivered. Very professional and also great suggestions with the tiles around the tub. My bathroom looks beautiful.

More about Crawford Contracting Ltd

Specializing in 24 hour water damage clean up caused from toilet overflows, burst pipes, dishwasher/ washing machine malfunctions, sewer back ups and mold. We will stop the source of moisture or water intrusion, begin drying and dehumidifying operations. Remove, clean and store personal property. Thoroughly clean, deodorize and sanitize effected ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Pickering?