Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Yu-Zhi Kiang
Yu-Zhi Kiang
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Roof Leak

Due to wind a tile on our roof shifted causing leak in our kitchen. Greg came to our home and found the shifted tile and secured it back into place. He secured additional tiles in place to minimize risk of recurrence.

Thanks for the 10/10 review Yuz. Appreciate the time it too to do this review. Hopefully no more of those tiles slide out of place. It is one of the issues steep concrete tile roofs Have. Invite me back in the spring I will do a free inspection of the whole roof. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Emergency Roof Repair

After this most recent torrential rain, my home had an emergency roof leak due to broken tiles. Greg (Owner) promised he would come as soon as he could, despite how busy he was with similar calls; he came on the second day (thankfully it had stopped raining since my phone call to him - good luck charm!). Greg provided a free estimate and showed the pictures (of the areas of concern on my roof) to me; he provided very reasonable pricing considering the cost of materials and labour. Greg fixed my home’s roof leak in two hours; he emailed me before and after photos as an educational lesson and for my records. Greg has exceptional customer service, great listening skills, and an excellent work ethic. Greg’s truly an expert, who’s honest, kind, and detail oriented as he resolved my roofing issues in less than 48 hours from my initial phone call - very impressive!!! - despite being inundated with similar calls for assistance. A very sincere thank you to Greg and Randy (co-worker) for saving my home from the rain!

Thanks for this great review Simmi. As Randy said in person to you - not only is it nice for you to find good contractors but it is also good for contractors to find nice customers. We are happy we can be there for you when you need us. Thanks again! Greg

1 review Surrey, BC

roof leak needing diagnosis and fix

The evidence of a slow leak from the roof appeared on the bedroom ceiling. I visited the attic but was unable to find the source of the leak, though moisture was apparent near a plumbing stack vent pipe. Crucial Roof Services was the second service provider to come to our place after the first attempted fix did not solve the problem. Greg and team were quick to spot the source of the leak and determined a proper remedy. A week later, after much heavy rain, I returned to the attic and all is dry! Fantastic. So relieved to solve the leak, especially when I was unable to detect the source. Excellent, professional, helpful and informative service. I will keep their contact info on hand if ever I need this type of service again.

Thank you Alain for posting this review. I greatly appreciate the effort. It is true that with age comes wisdom so I am taking advantage of one of the benefits of my 58 years. Experience is good to have when searching for troubling and challenging leaks. In fact I've seen and solved similar so I'm glad we were able to satisfy your needs. Thanks again!

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Maintenance

I called Crucial Roof Services to do Metal Roof inspection & maintenance to be winter ready for the snowy rainy days. The team showed up on a sunny day 2 days later. The inspection result was everything A-OK and no repairing work required. I expected to pay a dispatch fee at least, but the team insisted not to charge me a penny because no repairing was required. The team did climb up to the roof top and check every area of the roof. I used their services a few years ago and am a repeat customer.

Thanks for the great review Dennis. We appreciate you taking the time to do this. As a contractor , it is so nice being able to deliver good news to people that I am genuinely happy for you. Usually we have to tell a home owner that something up on the roof is in need of work and that means they have to spend unexpected money to fix the issue. So when it is good news we get to deliver, we are pleased. Call me back in 3 more years and we will do another no obligation assessment. Thanks again.

MW
MW
0 reviews Delta, BC

Quick and Thorough

Greg came highly recommended from our neighbour. We had a leak near our skylight and Greg came out to take a look shortly after the call and made an appointment to perform the repair as soon as the weather cleared. In addition to repairing the reported leak, Greg and Randy also spotted some additional damage in our concrete tile roof and fixed that as well. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. The entire process was absolutely seamless. Have already recommended him to friends and family.

Thanks for the great review Mimi. So happy we were able to have and efficient timeline on this repair that satisfied you. Appreciate you continuing the referral chain also. Thanks again. Greg

Susan
Susan
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Inspection and Maintenance

Contact Crucial Roof for all your roofing needs. A customer since 2016 - owner Greg and assistant Randy are great! Just had my roof inspected for the winter - Greg is honest , personable and provides excellent service with reasonable prices! Greg noticed a particular area that needed caulking that had the potential for a major leak - all repaired and am happy to know will be dry for the winter! Thanks so much - much appreciated! - Susan

Thank you for the great review Susan. Great strategy doing a pre-winter check up. Give me a call in another 2 years and we will do it again. Cheers

Edward
Edward
2 reviews Delta, BC

Fixing Old Tile Roof

My 38 years old tile roof needed a couple of hip tiles replaced. Greg and Randy were not only able to replace them but with the same color as well. They also did some other repairs like anchoring for tiles to prevent sliding, re-caulking the storm collar and cleaning the roof valleys to ensure proper water drainage. Greg took pictures to show me the" before and after repairs were done". I am satisfied with their works and can recommend them easily.

Thanks for this review Edward. I am happy you are satisfied with the maintenance service I provided for your concrete tile roof. That roof will last many more years. Call me back in two years for a free follow-up inspection to see if anything else has changed on your roof system. Thanks again! Greg

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Maintenance

We've been working with Crucial Roofing for several years in different strata. Greg provides clear and honest expertise for roofs and skylights. No leaks or water ingress were identified after the roof maintenance conducted by this company. Councils and us are pleased with Greg's and Crucial Roofing's work.

Thanks Nick. I appreciate the time and effort this referral required and, of course, it is so good to hear you and your properties are satisfied. Hope we can continue our relationship indefinitely. Sincerely, Greg.

Theresa in Vancouver
Theresa in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Old Concrete Roof Tile Repair

This month I required the expertise of Crucial Roof Services Ltd. I had used their services a few years ago and was very impressed by the professional services provided by Greg. My house has the older style concrete tiles which are no longer being manufactured. So when I had some tiles needing attention, I did not hesitate in contacting Greg again. He came out and being very creative and innovative did an excellent repair to the cracked tiles.

I would highly recommend Crucial Roof Services Ltd to anyone for their roofing needs.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review Theresa. I appreciate you. I'm glad we were able to continue our impressive track record of satisfaction with you. Don't forget to call me every 2 or 3 years to do a no-charge inspection of your roof so we can stay on top of any developing issues. Pun intended. Thanks again. Greg

Ken
Ken
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Detailed quote and updates on the job done

Noticed that I had some cracked ridge caps on my concrete tile roof. Gave Crucial Roof Services a call and spoke with Greg. He came out the following day to take a look. He took photos of everything that needed work and provided them along with a detailed quote on what needed to be done to correct the problems.

Since the manufacturer of my tiles, Columbia Tiles, was no longer in business, replacing the tiles was going to be difficult. Greg offered me the option of gluing lead sheets onto the existing tiles that needed repairs/replacement instead of replacing the tiles. This was a great low cost alternative and since I didn't mind the difference in colour, that was what I went with.

Greg's crew came out a couple of days later when the weather cooperated and completed the job as described. What was really great was Greg sent me photos of the work that was done as well. Everything looked great and the area around my house was spotless.

Thanks for the great review Ken. I appreciate the effort and am very pleased we satisfied your needs. Feel free to contact me in 2 years for a no-charge re-inspection to see how the roof is evolving. Cheers! Greg

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers