M3X Construction Inc.

Toronto ON

General Contractors
M3X Construction Inc.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for M3X Construction Inc.

Suzanne Steel from Toronto
Suzanne Steel from Toronto

Condo reno

I have just finished a major condo reno with Mike -- new kitchen, two gutted bathrooms, floors, painting, lighting, etc.
It was my third kitchen reno project and this one went very smoothly. Mike was always available, never left the job site to move on to the next one until it was done, and didn't settle until everyone was happy. I even left the country in the middle of the construction and had no qualms that things would be well taken care of in my absence. A very pleasant experience -- and my condo is gorgeous!

Thank you, Suzanne. You're right, the condo is georgeous! It was amazing working with you and I'm so glad you are happy with the entire experience and outcome.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Kitchen counter

I cant say enough good things about Mike and his work ethic. He is punctual, polite and honest. Our kitchen counter looks amazing, the price was right, the workmanship is outstanding and it was completed in a timely fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations, Karen. I'm so glad you are happy with the work and end result:)

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Office Reno

I can't speak highly enough of Mike's Renovations. From his friendly staff to the quick turn around of work to answering any and all questions/issue promptly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking at doing a reno. High quality service. We'll be using his team again for our next project.

Thank you, Sam. I look forward to working with you again!

Gus from Toronto
Gus from Toronto

Basement Renovation

After a very disappointing and frustrating reno process with another contractor, Mike was referred to us through a friend, and we could not have been happier. Mike was everything the “other guy” wasn’t – knowledgeable, prompt, honest, reliable, friendly and great communicator throughout the process. Our basement was gutted as a result of a sewage backup. Mike and his crew came in and ripped out the other contractor’s disastrous work and began from scratch – doing it right! He and his crew were always on time, showed up every day, and the work was fantastic. Mike has top notch project management skills too; even when he had to be away for a week, he lined up his trades to come in so that the job continued in his absence. He was flexible with our requests and always willing to please. He finished our entire basement to move in ready condition in exactly one month, including installation of a new bathroom and remodeling of an old fireplace. And at the end of the project, we paid what was originally quoted before the start of the project. We have recommended Mike to others since, and they too have been very happy with his work. We will definitely use Mike again and recommend him without hesitation.

Nothing makes me happier than to be able to build such trust and satisfaction with my customers, Gus. Thank you again!

Thad Lankester from Toronto
Thad Lankester from Toronto

New floors

Mike was a very professional contractor and a pleasure to deal with during our renovation experience. I would certainly recommend Mike and his team to my friends and family. Thanks

Thank you for the kind words, Thad. Always a pleasure!

Monica  from Toronto
Monica from Toronto

Bathroom renovation and small household projects

I contacted four different contractors via Homestars, Mike was the only one to reply to me within 48 hours. He is extremely reliable, trustworthy and economical. He was always timely and worked our small household projects around his very busy schedule. He is also a great guy!

He finished the bathroom in less time than he had quoted us, as we were flexible with our time frame and when he worked. We are new to Toronto so he guided us to the best places to select the goods and helped us find the most reasonable prices/best quality. Our bathroom turned out exceptional. All outside workers he brought in for specific tasks (shower glass, electrician etc) were reliable and did an amazing job.

Another positive aspect of Mike is he listens and takes your opinion/thoughts into consideration BEFORE doing any work. So you don't come home to something unexpected and unwanted.

We would highly recommend Mike for any job, big or small. We hope to have him take on other projects around our house and have recommended him to friends and neighbors.

Thank you again, Monica. As you already know, I take great pride in my customers happiness and satisfaction with my services. Your kind words put a big smile on my face!

Dave Ritchie from Toronto
Dave Ritchie from Toronto

Bathroom reno

Very happy with the work Mike and his team did on the tiling and installation of bathroom vanity and toilet. Mike did everything he said he'd do, was on time, and for a fair price. Whenever I had questions Mike would give detailed answers and taught me a lot about the reno process. Overall very satisfied and would recommend Mike's Renovations go anyone looking for an honest, reliable contractor.

Thank you for the review, Dave. I take great pleasure in taking the time to explain the entire process to my customers. This ensures that we are both on board with everything:) I'm glad that you were satisfied!

Katheryn from Toronto
Katheryn from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

bathroom renovation

Mike renovated our upstairs bathroom. we did an complete reno including bathtub, separate shower, 2 sinks, floors. Mike was efficient, always on time an a good communicator. he also gave us a good deal. we would definitely hire Mike back in the future.

Thanks so much Katheryn! The change to the bathroom looked great. I'd be happy to work with you again:)

Ian from Toronto
Ian from Toronto

Home Renovation

I'm new to all this and finding someone to trust to renovate your home can be a little nerve-racking and stressful. I delayed doing any serious work for a few years (as long as I could really), but the hard reality is there's only so much you can do as a homeowner before you need to call in the experts.

I needed major work done (both upstairs and on the main floor) and after talking with several contractors I'm glad I picked Mike's Renovations. Mike and his crew are fantastic: professional, respectful and good to have around your home. Mike's great: he's on-site and hands-on. He's a good communicator and addressed all my questions and concerns (Mike truly cares and keeps you informed throughout the entire process). The project was completed on schedule and according to budget and the end result was exactly what I expected. The place looks great!

You hear a lot of horror stories (sadly, it's a reality and not a cliche), but you can trust Mike and his team. I'll definitely be calling him again.

Thank you, Ian. My priority is to make sure that all my customers can trust me and my team and that they are completely satisfied with the work that we do. I'm glad that I was able to achieve both!!

AC from Brampton
AC from Brampton

backsplash and flooring

We have been dealing with Mike for 3 years now. We met him through the builder and he installed our backsplash and installed some hardwood flooring. He is honest, punctual and does an excellent job. We has done some projects in some other houses in our subdivision and everyone I have spoken to are very happy. I would recommend him to anyone as you won't be disapointed. He does everything and is great guy.

I appreciate the review and the kind words. Always a pleasure to hear positive feedback and to see my customers happy.

More about M3X Construction Inc.

OUR PROMISE AT M3X CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS INC. IS THAT OUR JOB IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL OUR CUSTOMERS ARE ENTIRELY SATISFIED. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WE ESTABLISH WITH OUR CLIENTS; BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF TRUST. EACH CLIENT IS GIVEN OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND WE ENSURE THAT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS. WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 AND COMMUNICATE REGULARLY TO MAKE SURE THAT EACH PROJECT IS SEAMLESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STRESS FREE. WITH NEARLY 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY YOU CAN FEEL AT EASE THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE BEST. AT M3X CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE WORKED ON A MULTITUDE OF HOMES ACROSS THE GTA, OFTEN ONES WHICH OTHER CONTRACTORS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WORKING ON DUE TO THE COMPLEXITIES INVOLVED WITH OLDER BUILDINGS. OUR UNDERSTANDING OF POTENTIAL ‘SURPRISES’ THAT MAY COME UP DURING PROJECTS ALLOW US TO SET PROPER EXPECTATIONS, AVOIDING UNCOMFORTABLE LAST MINUTE CHANGES TO PRICES. AS YOU WILL NOTICE THROUGH OUR HOMESTARS REVIEWS, WE TAKE SATISFACTION VERY SERIOUSLY. OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE HELPED US GROW TREMENDOUSLY OVER THE YEARS AND WE WILL NEVER STOP SHOWING OUR APPRECIATION BY GOING BEYOND THEIR DREAMS AND EXPECTATIONS. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE THE REASON WHY WE LOVE WHAT WE DO; THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN SEEING THE HAPPINESS WE CAN BRING TO PEOPLES LIVES.